Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does GC rewards continue to suck

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Why does GC rewards continue to suck

What is the point of the GC if half of it is going to suck
    Tier 5, 10, 15 all complete shit I have 22 eagle rings and 32 wizard books. Take this shit out of Dif 5. Players who can pass this dif have no use for this crap. I would be happy with 5 fragments of a orange or red item of use rather then a full gear of worthless shit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot009.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	11648

Name:	ScreenShot010.jpg 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	11649

Name:	ScreenShot011.jpg 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	11650

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I agree, we should be able to find good ones

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Good question

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Right. We must have something we need every tier. Even if I was weaker and hardly fight tier 5, I'm sure I will not need wizard book.
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

The one teams that do not belong in GC are the healer teams. This would be the team combo of DW, SoulHunter and Death Knight. It is bad enough they are in the arena because players would lose their rank and actually have to compete but please keep them out of the GC.

Why not just have them rebrand this as the Shit Challenge

We have:
    Cow Shit

Name:	ScreenShot009.jpg 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	11654

Pig Shit

Name:	ScreenShot010.jpg 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	11655

Donkey Shit

Name:	ScreenShot011.jpg 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	11656

Dog Shit

Name:	ScreenShot012.jpg 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	11657

Monkey Shit

Name:	ScreenShot014.jpg 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	11658

Imagine Tier 30 & 35 will be Horse Shit

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I have Frozen Stone in Tier25
    Tier20 was Kind of disappointing with Crossed Sword and Force of Gods - would be very happy about Spectre Note you got
    Tier15 also with Winddager and Holy Seed
    Tier10 Icicle and Wizard Book - but I never expect something good bevor Tier15
    Tier5 was Crystal ball

Also would take your 2 Allaround Shoes...

What do you expect, raining of red gear for something that takes 5 mins? And just because YOU donīt Need shoes or spectre note...

Well, why I ask....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I barely beat 104 level K2 team (with 102 level team) to get crap rewards. I don't sure if I reach 103 level in september, but I sure I find 105 level opponents on next month with same crap rewards.

Like the shop i think it's time to up a bit them cause since r2 nothing change

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    ucool thief!! just like that we spend gems and more gems for your enrichment fuckyou ucool FUCKYOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I have Frozen Stone in Tier25
    Tier20 was Kind of disappointing with Crossed Sword and Force of Gods - would be very happy about Spectre Note you got
    Tier15 also with Winddager and Holy Seed
    Tier10 Icicle and Wizard Book - but I never expect something good bevor Tier15
    Tier5 was Crystal ball

Also would take your 2 Allaround Shoes...

What do you expect, raining of red gear for something that takes 5 mins? And just because YOU donīt Need shoes or spectre note...

Well, why I ask....
    I would be happy with your Frozen Stones, Demon Garments, Earth Helms, Holy Bible, Dragon Relics....even Feather of Truth, Ring of Spectre, Dragon Shoes. Dif 5 should be giving players stuff they can use especially being that by Tier 22 we are facing lvl 104 R2 and to add to it teams are even more amped because of the training aspect of the Camp. You can get All Around Shoes out of Crusade Shop, Put something in the GC that we dont get either by raiding the outland, trials or that we can easily buy in the shop. Maybe some of what everyone is queued up for 6 or 7 of in the raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I barely beat 104 level K2 team (with 102 level team) to get crap rewards. I don't sure if I reach 103 level in september, but I sure I find 105 level opponents on next month with same crap rewards.
    You probably will because to some players it is a race to 105...for what reason who f**king knows - to equip that last gear on their R2 steroid trained Camp team??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    Like the shop i think it's time to up a bit them cause since r2 nothing change
    Not true, it has changed for worse. It used to be much better at diff5. Now it's more difficult and the rewards are mostly crap for the high level players (who are or should be the ones doing the diff5).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    You probably will because to some players it is a race to 105...for what reason who f**king knows - to equip that last gear on their R2 steroid trained Camp team??
    Some heroes can be fully geared at lv104. We'll see soon enough if the last item makes any difference. The cost of enchanting those items is ridiculously high, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Not true, it has changed for worse. It used to be much better at diff5. Now it's more difficult and the rewards are mostly crap for the high level players (who are or should be the ones doing the diff5).
    It is sort of like everyone gets to lick the frosting but cannot have the whole piece of cake. The Silver Chests were handing out great stuff every 10 openings when first added, then it went to getting maybe 1 useful gear every 30 openings. GC was great rewards on Dif 4 but maybe a little to easy. Now it is Dif 5, brutal and crap rewards. Almost like they make a change, their cash flow lowers so they have to go back to the way it was. Just the mentality of the company...if it benefits players, it does not benefit the company wallet.