Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why does GC rewards continue to suck

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by dungshady99 View Post
    I am not complaining about not having sorceress I am complaining about how they made it harder so the drops should be better. Normal games usually give better drops when it gets harder.
    but the thing is the game didnt make it harder, ur competition made it harder. in other games if they made the mobs stronger u expect better drops which is reasonable. but if another player is stronger and stole ur mobs making it difficult for u to grind u cant expect better drops. the game didnt buff mobs, other players just got stronger than u faster.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    but the thing is the game didnt make it harder, ur competition made it harder. in other games if they made the mobs stronger u expect better drops which is reasonable. but if another player is stronger and stole ur mobs making it difficult for u to grind u cant expect better drops. the game didnt buff mobs, other players just got stronger than u faster.
    so exactly what did you use to beat nova and jaqi in gc?
    AND, the players arent selecting to battle grand champions in challenge (both nova and jaqi have been in championship finals), ucool and the server is choosing to put those teams there.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    Tier 35 sucks just as bad for tomorrow:

Ancient Rune, Titan Axe, Angel Fan and Angel Crystal
    Holy Bible, Kylin Blood, Imperators Axe, Antique Halberd.

So this week useful drop: Frozen Stone, Lorica,Halberd, Holy Bible, Kylin Blood, Crossed Sword(yes, I'm out of them) , Force of God's (out as well)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Holy Bible, Kylin Blood, Imperators Axe, Antique Halberd.

So this week useful drop: Frozen Stone, Lorica,Halberd, Holy Bible, Kylin Blood, Crossed Sword(yes, I'm out of them) , Force of God's (out as well)
    For higher servers, useful drops this week:

.....can you hear the cricket?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    AND, the players arent selecting to battle grand champions in challenge (both nova and jaqi have been in championship finals), ucool and the server is choosing to put those teams there.
    i dunno who they are and i dun even look at names in GC. as a matter of fact gc is so ez i dun even look at wat heroes theyre using. i just use L DW+sorc+griff+pm+ a random guy that can die on me each round. ive had no problems clearing 1-35 tier 5 weekly. maybe im only lvl 100? but im seeing lvl 103-104 just like everyone else so that shouldnt make any diff, in fact it should be harder for me since im a lower lvl and non vip.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i dunno who they are and i dun even look at names in GC. as a matter of fact gc is so ez i dun even look at wat heroes theyre using. i just use L DW+sorc+griff+pm+ a random guy that can die on me each round. ive had no problems clearing 1-35 tier 5 weekly. maybe im only lvl 100? but im seeing lvl 103-104 just like everyone else so that shouldnt make any diff, in fact it should be harder for me since im a lower lvl and non vip.
    you're full of shit if you are facing the aforementioned 2 teams. and i'm non vip as well. it's only a problem today, so check your gc, you can see who you fought, if its not the 2 mentioned by the op then you're spouting drivel.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    you're full of shit if you are facing the aforementioned 2 teams. and i'm non vip as well. it's only a problem today, so check your gc, you can see who you fought, if its not the 2 mentioned by the op then you're spouting drivel.
    Dont feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post
    Dont feed the troll
    just calling him out as such

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    TL 100 here. Was that tier 28 and 30? They were pretty tough this week.

28, I used TF DK RF Sorc PM (all r1). All survived after some resets and better rng.

30, I used TF DK NA IE Sorc and sacrificed. Only DK and Sorc survived, but it was the last tier anyway

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 max1988's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_43044.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	11670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_94959.jpg 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	11671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_3837.jpg 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	11672
    ridiculous
    IOS RIP

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am doing Difficulty at level 93 with mostly O2 characters. I managed to beat those two teams purely by luck. I think I used Queen of Curse Light bringer for CC and moving soceress up front to kill. I also had Rose fencer probably Griffin as well. I basically timed out and sacrifice all my chars with his. I had other tanks and other chars to handle the rest.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by max1988 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_43044.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	11670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_94959.jpg 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	11671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_3837.jpg 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	11672
    ridiculous
    WTF! fight those crazy spenders just to get such prizes! They are my headache these days but the prizes are totally disappointed.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow so many whiners here on the forums! I have to fight TP and Sorc constantly (try 7 out of 10 from 25-35), just gotta keep trying, timing ults and switching up heroes until you can pass with acceptable losses.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    they randomly give us something orange, regardless of our tier and whether we need that orange shit.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    That is why I am doing difficulty 4 only so I can do auto fight. Saves a lot of time