Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: opinion on unethical ucool practices.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Still awaiting answers....
    Dear Leader
    I know, I am sorry about that. But our supervisor refused to refund the gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    hedpeer, you may consider to quit.

Real life is much more wonderful than this unfriendly developer's game

unless you can tolerate all the shits they have put you through

I believe there are more coming: War Hall Lv6, some unannounced nerfs

I understand you have refused refund Betty, that is the point of this thread. Now I have asked for answers. How was this my fault? Why are you not liable for providing false information? Where was I to check correct material amounts?

An answer would be great. Are you allowed to answer questions, or just read your script?

Thanks again from those who read my post and can see my point.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    today again all enemys level 5 and ridiculous rewards and i lost more resources ,, tanks ucool, fuckyou motherfucker!!!

you know have to the people happy

Lets see if you will answer today.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I know, I am sorry about that. But our supervisor refused to refund the gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What is 3000 gems for you? A virtual currency that cost nothing.

You are the worst company i have ever seen, hands down.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I would like an answer as well, considering I am still out 2000 gems because of your bug.

Let's make it very clear, QUESTION: How was I supposed to know how many resources I had when your game incorrectly displays? Why would I spend 2000 gems to purchase resources when I had zero chance of attaining WH4?

It really does not make sense to me why this would not be refunded. You have clearly validated that this is a bug on your end. It's not like you are giving 2000 gems to the entire community. You have logs to support our claim. You guys really need to work on the basics of customer satisfaction.

We don't get a refund...but if you go to the refund forum you will see endless amount of people getting gem refunds for when they click "buy 10 gold chests"...they get their gems back and get to keep the items/cards. So you are giving people refunds for errors on their end, but not when you guys create them? How do you justify giving a refund for buying 10 gold chests accidentally (and letting them keep the loot) but you cant justify giving us a refund for your mistake?

I understand you have refused refund Betty, that is the point of this thread. Now I have asked for answers. How was this my fault? Why are you not liable for providing false information? Where was I to check correct material amounts?

An answer would be great. Are you allowed to answer questions, or just read your script?
    Once again Betty, we seek answers

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I really don't think Betty explained the scenario correctly to her supervisors. I can't imagine they would refuse to refund our gems given the scenario. Given the fact her responses don't really seem to make any sense, I doubt the error in question was conveyed correctly to her superiors.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Make a complaint with Apple/Google. These fuckers are getting out of hand and need to be reminded that players are in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by sp00n View Post
    I really don't think Betty explained the scenario correctly to her supervisors. I can't imagine they would refuse to refund our gems given the scenario. Given the fact her responses don't really seem to make any sense, I doubt the error in question was conveyed correctly to her superiors.
    Not just betty, in game support as well. Can see the logs of what happened, just don't seem to care about taking responsibility for their own mistakes.

Ember and Betty themself don't play the game much

They don't really understand our situation

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

what a bunch of dogshit. 3000 gems? you give more to your facebook buddies who give you their feedback. Uccol by far has the worst customer service reps a company making as much money as you guys could possibly have. look at the bigger picture. dumbasses

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    It's just....man...got no words. This is what we gain. We pay for VIRTUAL things, not REAL things. If you buy a car, you have great customers service because you can show what you are complaining for: it's material. In virtual, it's just hypothetical, it's doesn't exist...like the customers service. From now on, I will only buy game with NO STUFF TO BUY IN. It's better to pay 20$ for a complete game... I got my lesson believe me. It's not the only game like this, no protection at all. For real Betty, we really feel like English is your fourth language...
    I'm really sorry for you guyz...lost a lot myself: and lost my will to complain about it. They got me
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12