Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: opinion on unethical ucool practices.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    resuming...grand challenge bullshit,crusade more bullshit,heroes camp big bullshit, what the fuck ucool!! you are big thief and big liar!! FUCKYOU UCOOL!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by medad View Post
    resuming...grand challenge bullshit,crusade more bullshit,heroes camp big bullshit, what the fuck ucool!! you are big thief and big liar!! FUCKYOU UCOOL!!
    The "fuckyouucool revolution" is now on forum! I know the man who start it! He is in my guild!
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I still await the simple answers i asked for both here and on in game support.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    The "fuckyouucool revolution" is now on forum! I know the man who start it! He is in my guild!
    Is he on forum too? I wanna friend him.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Tried to report your case to our admin again and he told me again that the gems cannot be refunded in this case. But we sent you 150k resources to your mail box. You may keep them in the mail box until you need them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Really really sad betty. You give me resources, because you know your wrong, but not my gems. How can I spend any more money here. Can I buy my monthly card with material?
    It truly is a matter of principle at this point. How am i to continue to do business with a company who would not correct their own mistakes? Its not like i have not spent on this game, those 3000 gems were saved by spending real money on your cards. So you have basically took my money and gave me material instead? This just does not add up.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Guess we really know she doesn't read fully. I mentioned in here multiple times I had the same issue and lost 2000 gems. Didn't even bother to send me the resources. Still don't have answers. So damn frustrating.

Does it really require a new thread all on my own? How the heck is 150k resources even somewhat close to an equivalent of 2000 gems? Where'd this math come from...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have a better idea. Betty...since you took my 2000 gems for 20k/20k/10k resources...how about this.

I will farm all the resources and you can take them BACK, just give me my gems.

Is there someone else we can escalate this to? Feels like there is no traction. Does apple/google even care for in-app purchases such as these? Like you said hedpeer, we only got these gems in the first place by spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by sp00n View Post
    I have a better idea. Betty...since you took my 2000 gems for 20k/20k/10k resources...how about this.

I will farm all the resources and you can take them BACK, just give me my gems.

Is there someone else we can escalate this to? Feels like there is no traction. Does apple/google even care for in-app purchases such as these? Like you said hedpeer, we only got these gems in the first place by spending money.
    Not sure why they haven't replied to you as well. I've been here and on in game support with this for over a week now.I certainly don't feel like materials given equates to my 3000 gems. Now my game will surely suffer, because my cards will expire, and I will not give a company my money for currency that they themselves devalue by pulling things like this. What does it cost you Ucool? To replace what was rightfully ours to begin with? You know the error was yours, or you wouldn't have given this compensation. I just want back what is MINE.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Not sure why they haven't replied to you as well. I've been here and on in game support with this for over a week now.I certainly don't feel like materials given equates to my 3000 gems. Now my game will surely suffer, because my cards will expire, and I will not give a company my money for currency that they themselves devalue by pulling things like this. What does it cost you Ucool? To replace what was rightfully ours to begin with? You know the error was yours, or you wouldn't have given this compensation. I just want back what is MINE.
    Dude why the fuck are you still playing this game? Walk away

Truth be told, my team. Have trouble walking away. Been with these guys too long to rage quit. Past the point of rage now, now it's the principles.

Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Truth be told, my team. Have trouble walking away. Been with these guys too long to rage quit. Past the point of rage now, now it's the principles.
    Love yourself before loving others, unless you still feel entertained by Heroes Charge.

Guys it's simple, ucool team try to bring new future to attract new players to the game but all the bugs occur with that its suported by players ho spend real money "and they rely on that" ( we will fix the bugs of cost of some grand dollars spend across all realm) bug fixed and company got a boost of profit, if no new players come lets force ppl alrdy in to spend some point by bugs because other way they will not spend any gems because they know the valuable are them. So fuckyou ucool

Another response today. It seems that they still don't understand the issue. I wanted my gems replaced. Not materials. Reread my posts please.

New Comers
    Can I add my 'me too' to this thread...

The War Hall has been the bane of my life since it was launched - I've spent a fortune of real world cash on this game and as a result am VIP14, and was typically in top 10 on my server in arena and top 3 in total team power + number of stars...then the War Hall came along. I jumped in and levelled everything to level 2....then got hit by the first bug, the mysterious error message (NO_LIMIT I think it was?) where I couldnt upgrade to level 3. Around 3 days later UCool seemed to fix that and I finally upgraded to level 3.

This weekend I saved up enough (again) to get me close to the required resources for level 4, I spent around 15mln in gold to buy extra resources, spent some gems, disenchanted loads of gear in the furnace, got enough resouces then pressed upgrade. 'Insufficient resources' - all totals suddenly dropped So...after some play yesterday to build things up again, I was awake at 6am trying to beat the rush, opened the app fresh, spent another 10mln gold and another load of gems, etc. etc., got to the total required, pressed upgrade 'Insufficient resources'. I checked my plunder log and the most recent was 1hr prior, yet all my totals suddenly dropped by ~100k. To say I was frustrated, infuriated and ready to ragequit is an understatement.

I raised a ticked with Ucool and was told (more than once) 'Sorry for the inconvenience, were going to fix this soon, you must have been plundered'.

I've been playing this game for around 1-2hrs every day for months now, spend 30+ per week on gems and now have to suffer multiple times because of an acknowledged bug !?!? If I knew I had lost resources I wouldn't have wasted all that hard earned gold or the gems I bought with real cash!!!

If Ucool are refusing to restore gems/gold lost as a result of this bug, where can I go to request a full refund for the 1000+ I have wasted on this game since I started playing ? I've heard that some banks/credit card companies will refund on cash spent that way - anyone tried that if Ucool refuse you ?

Rimmono (A/C 9291874)