Thread: Migrating back

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Migrating back

Hi Betty, I have been asking support to allow me to move back to my original server for weeks but you have always refused. Yesterday support allowed a player (my ex guildmate) to migrate back to 58 from 48. So I learned that it is technically possible. I wont give his name but the number he left behind in 48 is NK26070265 if you want to check. He is currently on 58. I opened a ticket yesterday but Ember didnt answer me for 30 hours. I want to migrate back to my original server 80. My player id is 25853792. Thanks.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Come on Betty, since it is technically possible, let players at least migrate back to their original server. More money for ucool and it will make your players happy!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I reported about this. but already 3 days no response. That Wiebe said he knew a Technical staff on ucool so that ucool's staff helped him to migrate back. this game become so great day by day. hahaha

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well there goes that technicians job lol

Ember, we all knew that you can check your database. Iam sure you don't forget that we are not kids, do you? we knew you can check it. so, go check your database and prove it. Axelor already mention The migrate number. and his nickname

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that players can't migrate back in the current game version and policies. We reported several times but our production team and developers refused to do so. So please think twice and do investigate the server first before you migrate. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that players can't migrate back in the current game version and policies. We reported several times but our production team and developers refused to do so. So please think twice and do investigate the server first before you migrate. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    We all know that, but i think this question came out again, because it seems that some players successed to get this "favor". This subject doesn't concern me, but if it's real that it has been done for some players, it must be the same treatment for everyone...

I can understand players who feel this unfair, ask them the name of the player in private and investigate if it's just a rumour or something serious...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Betty, I of course have enough evidence about the subject. I have screenshots of the player in 48 and now in 58. I also have the screenshots of my conversation with this player. I sent all these to Ember and finally she replied. Here I ll write the answer for everyone to see
    "Dear Leader, We've investigated this issue. He lied to one of our senior manager that he mistakenly moved out from server 97. Since he did give us many suggestions on the facebook group, the manager asked our technician and made this change manually. We know that this is not a good gesture to only let him back to previous server, however, we are not able to arrange more to make this mistake even worse. We may move this player back to server 48. Best regards, Ember"

I believe instead of sending him back, just allowing migrating back only for ONCE for whoever wants it will be fair. Thanks.

so... what are you waiting for? show some respect on your own rule. bring him back to s48 as soon as possible

New Comers
    I am in 151 level 90 and trying to join 155. I understand the not wanting to disrupt the playing field but I'm only 90 and I'm only transferring to a nearby server who has plenty of level 100's. Can you make this happen?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Not gonna happen. Ucool cares not.

New Comers
    Lol, Ucool has NO respect to his own rules..Many players spend alot of money to this game. isnt it a big contribution too?

Ember told me yesterday that the player will be moved back to 48 "soon". We ll see. I would prefer us to be allowed to migrate upwards for once since we now know that it is technically possible.

Well Done ucool. you did a great job. He was back to 48. case closed