Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 worst heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    PK does decently single target dmg. Of course he is an old hero so can't compare to those new heroes that are on the ridiculous side.

brute is useless for every single aspect. His armor is very high but cannot tank at all, I am comparing brute to SK not DW which is on a different level of rankings. Brute's ulti when in auto mode is the most retarded skill it will not cast unless the target has very low hp left, which means it will never cast because brute will die first.

Lightning master could have been salvaged if summoner was released but now he is just a Mage- brute.

Sniper never snipes anybody unless it is the NPC which you run into in chapter 18-19 raid.

I still use AP for fun and it is not that bad definitely not top heroes but shouldn't sit in the bottom 5 either. Same for the helicopter dude and witch doctor, art least they are useful for Outland.

VW used to be the top hero with EB. Those were the good old days before Ucool's dev team went insane and suck balls.

Same for panda, used to be the No1 tank in the lv80 era

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I was testing him around for single targets in raid...just a waste of chance lol rented one red from guildmate long time ago and it was definitelly not worth a chance, when possible riffle is much much better choice
    They do work differently though. PK needs to be in a level where he takes a lot of damage to keep stacking his ulti skill. Rifle just does consistent damage from the start.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    VW used to be the top hero with EB. Those were the good old days before Ucool's dev team went insane and suck balls.
    Here you are completely wrong. VW/EB (r1 or r2) is again a very good combo and can be combined with a lot different heroes:NS/DA/FS, etc and kills easily most non TF teams
    Check out Championship and you will see a lot using them.
    Especially in selections such teams can give you high scores through fast kills.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Here you are completely wrong. VW/EB (r1 or r2) is again a very good combo and can be combined with a lot different heroes:NS/DA/FS, etc and kills easily most non TF teams
    Especially in selections such teams can give you high scores through fast kills.
    I saw those and I can tell you it is an OK heroes but not the best. They are so many ways to get around and the main reason they are good is because of they get paired with one or two OP new heroes such as sorc. As a matter of fact, most heroes will appear good with those op heroes.

The problem has always been TF. Without TF VW/EB was always a great team. With TF it is useless.

And that's why VW/EB fell out of the top tier. Again it is still a good attack team for NonTF non DW team but there are just too many other formations with new heroes and the only place i see them is in championship where it takes 5 or 7 teams to fight.

I wish the championship will allow 5 teams right after the preliminary and goes up to 7 for elite and 9 for the final champion.

Give old heroes a chance to shine again.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    Vanguard is the shit... Try Him, Emberblade, scorpian queen, sorceress, and old curse, the death is unreal quick for enemy's
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i cant mention you 5, because some heroes are in good combo or have purpose there.

but i can mention you 1. ICE SPIRIT, he just failed me everything

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Ice spirit would be good if his blue skill had the duration of the whole time he is alive. He wouldve be used on meta to deal against so many magic teams.

But nope, ucool had to be ucool and turn him "usefull" only at 15 secs of start of a battle and when die.

Also pk would probably be high used at arena if tarot ult could copy 100% an enemy hero(and be able to use skills). Its something possible to think as legendary skill for tarot lol

And we might see one day someone pairing pm with snip R2

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    So far Dual Wield is just bad, he can never get his ultimate off before dying even 3 seconds into battle and his front position doesn't help either.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I agree. I R2 my VW/EB duo weeks ago and they are amazing! Now combinations are more diverse for each team. You can combo with mages NS, SORC, DA, SUC, INF, MANI, SIL and work great. Also with some physicals like GRIF, DL, TP, CA, CHEM and work great. ANd can mix both phys/mag for diff results. I wish I had GK and FS to work with them, Ive heard they rock too. And surely other heroes work great too with this duo MACH, OC... dunno, mine are still o2/R0

So... VW/EB are amazing R2

besides, I think I had not so much fun trying combos since long ago. I even starting doing again caves daily to test new teams

How can I reply with a picture via handy?

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I agree. I R2 my VW/EB duo weeks ago and they are amazing! Now combinations are more diverse for each team. You can combo with mages NS, SORC, DA, SUC, INF, MANI, SIL and work great. Also with some physicals like GRIF, DL, TP, CA, CHEM and work great. ANd can mix both phys/mag for diff results. I wish I had GK and FS to work with them, Ive heard they rock too. And surely other heroes work great too with this duo MACH, OC... dunno, mine are still o2/R0

So... VW/EB are amazing R2

besides, I think I had not so much fun trying combos since long ago. I even starting doing again caves daily to test new teams
    Completely agree, VW/EB combo sort of came back with deja vu, only strong TF teams give VW/EB problems.

New Comers
    5. Ice spirit. It could have been a good control mage
    4. Iron dragon. Not even flying.
    3. Storm Lord. Just seems bad designed
    2. Dual wield. Lel
    1. Lighting master. The original

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    5. Dual wield
    4. Dual wield
    3. Dual wield
    2. Dual wield
    1. Dual wield