Thread: Add Yew Bolt Thrower Reel to shops/farmable in C17,18

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Add Yew Bolt Thrower Reel to shops/farmable in C17,18

Hi Betty,

Yew Bolt Thrower Reel is more and more important, could you ask production team show it more often in 'abundant' shops and make it farmable in C17, C18, like farm together with Dragon Shoe Reel, etc.

Thank you,
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    I got 9 of those, and havent needed one in ages.
    Buy them from Soul Shop.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post
    Buy them from Soul Shop.
    It's the best item to melt down in the furnace - had over 100, now got 2 left and always buy it from the shops if I see it.

The request is pretty legitimate - I'd actually rather get a yew bolt thrower reel than a fiend wills or crusade sword.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post
    Buy them from Soul Shop.
    Only 9 ? I have 50+ and just nearly burn them all. Before you state something about the number of your stuff, look who are you talking to (people played years before you always have many more than you have, when they say not enough that does mean not enough somewhere in your future).
    Last edited by bin; 08-21-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Archon and bin, you belong to the ones I respect the most on Forum.

Goodluck in your Heroes Charge, keep fighting for the players' benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Only 9 ? I have 50+ and just nearly burn them all. Before you state something about the number of your stuff, look who are you talking to (people played years before you always have many more than you have, when they say not enough that does mean not enough somewhere in your future).
    Yes. Got 9 now. The rest is ashes in the Furnace.
    Still a shitty item to have in such high raids IMO. Tons of other gear i would like to see as loot in those raids mentioned.

And i dont look at who im talking too. I guess you feel special for playing this game for a long time, and you have the right too, but for me you're just pixels on a screen in a forum on the internet.

And finally: don't need any more of that reel in the near future. And if i do, i will get them from the Souls Shop as i always have done

:-*

From your posts I know you are just a low level player (lvl 98-100) who try to act cool. It will take you 6+ more months to reach to our level, at that time is much different from what you know now. I don't want to argue with you anymore, let wait till you reach our current level.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hahaha, need tons of those bro.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Hi Betty,

Yew Bolt Thrower Reel is more and more important, could you ask production team show it more often in 'abundant' shops and make it farmable in C17, C18, like farm together with Dragon Shoe Reel, etc.

Thank you,
    +1
    Guild Shop
    Crusade shop

This sure will help us lower down our "abundant" coins.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

From your posts I know you are just a low level player (lvl 98-100) who try to act cool. It will take you 6+ more months to reach to our level, at that time is much different from what you know now. I don't want to argue with you anymore, let wait till you reach our current level.
    You're right. I'm level 100. Got all heroes O+1 or above, WH5 and all buildings maxed.
    So i have to ask: What do I need that item for? Honest question, since i'm such a noob

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Hi Betty,

Thank you,
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    All those items that are furnace gold have dropped in their shop appearance frequency...imagine that....

So I wouldn't count on them increasing their availability, since it is obvious they purposely lowered it when the new features were implemented...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    All those items that are furnace gold have dropped in their shop appearance frequency...imagine that....
    There is no middle ground with uCool. Everything or nothing... It's these kinds of things that make me mad, most of all. They want the grind to be this long. Only they don't understand bullshit rewards and insane amounts of time doesn't keep us playing. It makes us want to quit.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Hi Betty,

Thank you,
    NONONONONONONONONO .... make other reels or items competitive to yew bolt thrower reel ... dont change the loot table because of this!
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    NONONONONONONONONO .... make other reels or items competitive to yew bolt thrower reel ... dont change the loot table because of this!
    Read again. He's asking to make them farmable TOGETHER with dragon shoes reel, etc. So, if implemented as Bin requests, it shouldn't change anything in the loot tables, it would be an improvement.

However, your alternative sounds good to me.