Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why WH5 has almost no real opponents?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Why WH5 has almost no real opponents?

As title says, why I can't fubd any actual players just those npcs after I got WH5? You changed rules right? We could search any power and any WH level so why there suddenly is no opponents in search? Barely ever now that I can find actual player. Just bunch of random names with same power as I have and poor resources

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    because people don't need a lot resources to upgrade anymore.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have a lvl 3 war hall and after a few enemy search to plunder, I always get those lvl 5 warhall Npc and nothing else.
    To beat those lvl 5 warhall, I usually need 2 to 3 teams then I need to wait for a long time for my team's HP to recover.
    WTF Utool!!! The only way I can get enough resources to fund that stupid hero training is by plundering those warhall the same lvl as my own. I don't have enough gears to burn in the furnace because I use those ,too in enchanting my equipped gears.
    Stop listening to these vip15+ whisperers and lobbyists and start caring for us low and mid lvl VIP. They already have too much advantage!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    As title says, why I can't fubd any actual players just those npcs after I got WH5? You changed rules right? We could search any power and any WH level so why there suddenly is no opponents in search? Barely ever now that I can find actual player. Just bunch of random names with same power as I have and poor resources
    People are not bothering with it....and if they are they're keeping their resources below the vault amount...

I've noticed a pattern in this today same happens as tomorrow...after a day of searching at some point it starts showing only NPCs. At my time zone it's after midnight. And when you want to train + research + upgrade buildings there is no chance to do that with only disassembling items in furnance. I used tons of them to get WH 4 before it was patched so not much of those that give the most left to disassemble. But as I said earlier, during the day it shows actual players and later somehow it only shows npc's this must be some bug, it should repeat players that appeared earlier, there is no chance that there is no one to steal from lol it used to repeat players multiple times during the day but at some point it finds none

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    What are the new items in forge?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    When we cannot find a match from real players, we will find one from the NPCs now. And the range have been narrowed since the last few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    May I know how to classify which is NPC or real player?

I've noticed a pattern in this today same happens as tomorrow...after a day of searching at some point it starts showing only NPCs. At my time zone it's after midnight. And when you want to train + research + upgrade buildings there is no chance to do that with only disassembling items in furnance. I used tons of them to get WH 4 before it was patched so not much of those that give the most left to disassemble. But as I said earlier, during the day it shows actual players and later somehow it only shows npc's this must be some bug, it should repeat players that appeared earlier, there is no chance that there is no one to steal from lol it used to repeat players multiple times during the day but at some point it finds none
    You think that players you saw earlier should repeat? That would only happen if they had resources to plunder, but they probably were plundered already by others, so they wouldn't have anything to be taken and wouldn't come up again....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    I have war hall 5 and I find plenty of players with 5-7k resources.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    I have war hall 5 and I find plenty of players with 5-7k resources.
    It must be the luck thing they talk about in crusade...I never find anyone with more than 1000, if that...once in like one hundred refreshes I find 4000k but then why even bother? It would never amount to much with that much of a time investment, added to the fact that the refresh to plunder is FAslow....

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    What are the new items in forge?
    I'm not sure all that were available before so I'll go with guessing since some I have over 100, guess those weren't available before - Pipe reel, Ball lightning reel, Sol'sketh reel, Wizards Book, Fanged Harp? The rest was before available I think. Didn't upgrade it to 5 yet, so this is for furnance lvl 4

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Here you can see all items:
    http://hcharge.tk/Tables/Forge

Not much useful added at WH4/5..Dragon Relic and Holy Bible is about the best

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Thanks, i was hoping for dragon shoes, looking forward for dragon relic. Currently stuck in WH4. Problem is opponent have very little resources. I had to revenge three times against same person for more resources.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    When we cannot find a match from real players, we will find one from the NPCs now. And the range have been narrowed since the last few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Then make a WH6 or, to make more sense, like it should have been from the beginning: let us plunder at WH -1/+1 (WH4 can plunder WH3 and WH5 any time) and if you're afraid players are gonna rape WH under them, add a penalty: 30% less ressources available when you attack a lower WH and 10% more when you plunder higher. You NPC filler results are killing the farming since only a few players have the power to beat them and go on without losing half their heroes.

FFS, if you want to add new features, at least think them through and try to learn something from other (actual) free to play whose farming models are working, it can't be that hard....