Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lack of self respect to customer as a fail moderator

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

lack of self respect to customer as a fail moderator

read this on guys based on what i post for ticket.. as earlier ooze hero given free on last day with 600 gem as well for anniversary so i didnt get .. so i do a ticketing to ember.. and guess what? he ignore and say he cant help WTF seriously? we been ur loyal customer for 2 year and this is the shit reply u given? guys all just quit this game.. this is the login issue ..i didnt get and should be given what is given.. why ignore me? because ur super busy with warhall issue? my godness ember and u game master and developer is too ignorant,... remember good words make u a better person and not ignore loyal customer...if this how u reply to our loyal customer... u fail as a real person and human being in real life... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4633.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	11618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4635.PNG 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	11619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4636.PNG 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	11620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4637.PNG 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	11621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4638.PNG 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	11622 seriously if cant do your job just quit and let other people who can serve not ignore players... bunch off morons and idiots ... earn your respect ...u have non respect for us

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4639.PNG 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	11623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4640.PNG 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	11624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4641.PNG 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	11625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4642.PNG 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	11626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4643.PNG 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	11627

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4644.PNG 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	11628 as i say i willl make your famous for no reason... you should be super shame n yourself as a moderator... worse then rapist and child abuser

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I feel your pain bro, when you can't change them, the only way is to leave them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    lol... tbh i dont know too what "login reward" you mention??

because monthly sign-in award is give you Uns Champion

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Ooze is Ucool 2nd anniversary promotion event.
    How to get Ooze: Login for a certain amount of days in a row to receive enough soul stones to summon the hero Ooze.

Ember or Betty should check your record properly to see whether you qualify for Ooze.

Ooze last day reward login was 600 gem and 1soul stone which I didn't get it

Yes at least Betty or ember should check for me whether I did login in that day or not ...too hell I did and no reward was given ...I'm asking for something I deserve that's all no extra stuff ..how hard can it be ? No ember ignore me ...amazing moderator ... If u can't handle the stress and work ...dude quit the job man stop ignore ur work scope ...ur attitude bringing down the bloody company UCool

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    If you qualify for ooze, post your acct id here for them to recheck.

I no need to post as ember can check as I issue ticket he is able to do that necessary the reason I post here because to inform everyone how negligence he is as moderator and hope future player won't be treated like me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Help u to bump this
    as you were ignored

Thank you queensline expect ember and Betty to ignore as they don't care at all its expected from them...

Ember and Betty have some guts to reply ...cowards like u both should be slave and feed by dogs

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we would not re-send the reward. to you. Our admin told me that he didn't see any login record on that day. And because our items and resources log are only kept for 7 days that we cannot show you the log on that day now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Is it my fault the resource log in are only keep for 7 days ? Pls check again as I did collect for 6days how is it possible I didn't get for 7days ? So ur saying I'm not qualify for last day when I know I did log in ? So because u say the resources only keep for 7days so I can't claim it ? Excuse me Betty bear in mind based on what has been reported ...on the day it self ember is the one delay the issue and not me ...he is the only delay why blame user for late reply ? Is this how u solved the issue ? Just saying no login reward that's all ?,joke of the day Betty .....as I shown on screen ember is the one delay the issue and not me ...and for not showing proof I didn't login in is the double standard and excuses to ignore me ...yes Betty continue ur good job by given the lamest excuses ....and to ember u sucks badly dude...admit ur mistake and moved on and not just give lame excuses and ignore customer ...no customer no salaries for both off u ....Jesus Christ continue to lie pls ...the whole forum is watching