Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When a game is no more an entertainment for you

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

When a game is no more an entertainment for you

when a game is not an entertainment anymore for you, it's time to take a break and walk back to real life. I stopped playing since the Training Field is nerfed without notice and suddenly I feel like I just resigned from a job with terrible management
    -no stupid long crusade with minimal reward
    -no ridiculously boring arena with all the timeout heroes they have created
    -no stupid guild raid boss which is ridiculously difficult
    and More, holyshit....

I have a crazy idea, why not we all on forum who dont enjoy the game anymore stop complaining anymore and declare a day when we quit together! Let's make that day - Today or Tomorrow lmao.

PS: I'm not encouraging people to quit Heroes Charge, I know some are still enjoying the game! If it's still an entertainment for ya, keep playing it of course. I was talking to people who don't feel anymore entertained by this game, nevertheless our complaints won't be entertained by BETTY'S PRODUCTION TEAM COLLEAGUE either.

Nobody's sailing with me?
    Muahaha.... the destination is awesome, the broadest sky and the deepest sea, come feel the ultimate freedom, it's called LIFE.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I gave on the developpers. No complains anymore. I tried to quit the moment betty answered that they will keep putting heroes in GT shop. The guilds didn't make it easy on me, but with warhall tabaco ucool are making quitting much easier.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    im waiting for new mmorpg on mobile.

then i will quit this shit. been restraining myself to not make any purchase in this game. Some my guildies plan to quit too.

okay the game dying.! just spread out the message out there, dont give ucool anymore money. only in this game, peoples now not expecting too much any new content ever released...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    when a game is not an entertainment anymore for you, it's time to take a break and walk back to real life. I stopped playing since the Training Field is nerfed without notice and suddenly I feel like I just resigned from a job with terrible management
    -no stupid long crusade with minimal reward
    -no ridiculously boring arena with all the timeout heroes they have created
    -no stupid guild raid boss which is ridiculously difficult
    and More, holyshit....

I have a crazy idea, why not we all on forum who dont enjoy the game anymore stop complaining anymore and declare a day when we quit together! Let's make that day - Today or Tomorrow lmao.

PS: I'm not encouraging people to quit Heroes Charge, I know some are still enjoying the game! If it's still an entertainment for ya, keep playing it of course. I was talking to people who don't feel anymore entertained by this game, nevertheless our complaints won't be entertained by BETTY'S PRODUCTION TEAM COLLEAGUE either.
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, all your opinions have been forward to our team, better wait until there's new adjustments in game, thanks.
    1: As for the crusade, the rewards are better than before, 8 resets ( from 1 to 15 for 8 times) can gain one orange item.
    2: The arena timeout issue, we will figure a way to make it better. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    3: Sorry if it is hard for you in the boss raid, we will need to keep tracking to see what we can deal with it in the future. Right now you can also visit game play thread to see more methods over there.

Thanks for your support and liking Heroes Charge all the time.

Best Regards,
    Bety

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, all your opinions have been forward to our team, better wait until there's new adjustments in game, thanks.
    1: As for the crusade, the rewards are better than before, 8 resets ( from 1 to 15 for 8 times) can gain one orange item.
    2: The arena timeout issue, we will figure a way to make it better. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    3: Sorry if it is hard for you in the boss raid, we will need to keep tracking to see what we can deal with it in the future. Right now you can also visit game play thread to see more methods over there.

Best Regards,
    Bety
    1. We were told every 15 runs, every 8 if you were doing 2x crusade/day (vip10+). Then we were told that the second run didn't count. What is the official word here? Also wasn't it red tier gear (meaning those needed for promotion in red 0/red 1 tier, not actually referring to the color)

Also does receiving an orange/red on 4/8 reset the pity timer, or will we still be guaranteed another one on 8/8?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    I wrote in another post that I wait for my annual cards is over. 2 months now without sending $. But I'm glad to see Betty answer to this post...
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear leader,

Best Regards,
    Bety
    Too little, too late you greedy pieces of shit. I quit.

Dear leader,

Best Regards,
    Bety
    1. We want gears used by Red Tier (Relic of Hades, Feather of Truth, etc), not the orange Ancient Rune and Wind Dagger, I had 45 days of tiring crusade run without a single Red tier gear, it's a waste of life. I know some players could accept this as it's common fact, I can't, appreciate those players as they are really really your precious customers.

2. Holyshit, players have complained about this 'Timeout' for more than half a year, what's your way? You introduce the most tanky shit ever - Dwarf Warrior to make the matter worse. Admit it, 'Timeout' is what you intended for Arena and you have no way at all to make it better.

3. Come on, it's not just me, it's hard for everyone. Don't fucking tell me a lot of guilds in your game did complete the guild raid always in time and received the time bonus, NO, we always skip the boss fight since we completed it for the 1st time. Keep track of what you can deal with it? LOL yeah, what you can?

Stop giving vague answer to the players, be straight to point when answering your customers, they are your business, we are not interested in you saying 'I will see what I can do' 'I'm looking for a solution', at least tell us briefly what's your plan or direction, I said 'brief' because I didn't expect uCool would keep their players well informed anyway, let's take the latest example:
    You nerf the training field to a ridiculous minimal extend without telling your players, when all the players are complaining on forum, you said it's working as intended and the previous common mechanism was a bug.

At last, back to your first statement, you asked us to wait for the new adjustment..... Again, a vague answer, what new adjustment? Some new funny features or some new heroes?!

Best Regards
    queensline

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear leader,

Best Regards,
    Bety
    Betty, ask you team how long people should wait. No one wants to sit around continuing to play a game that is broke and the developers will do nothing about it. Even aside from the 8 resets, why can you use fillers of purple or orange fragments. Players would be happy with 2-5 Ring of Spectre fragments than 2 full gear Bramblesticks. Most of these fixes are not even major. They are little things that keep the game progressing. If you are going to add colors and levels then you need to continue to update the shops. Stop adding new shops with another set of coins to buy stuff and get rid of this giving away for free mentality. If you put a toon in Crusade shop who cares if people have a stock pile of coins. If you would have kept the shops updated players would not be stockpiled. Your developers make mistakes month after month in the game and the only one who pays for it are the players. They should move into politics. Only place you can f**k up, get paid and keep your job; and the NFL.

Respond Betty.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    All raids are ridiculously unbalanced.
    In every stage you kill everyone and the boss HP would be over 80%. This is a bad design.
    I belong to a top guild with 50 players and all of us have R2 teams. We can barley finish raid 17 within 7 days, but raid 18-19 no way.
    When i was in a mediocre guild (40k) activity, raid 15 boss took 3 month.

Raid 17 7 days completion should be doable with R0 teams.
    Raid 18 7 days completion should be doable with R1 teams.
    Raid 19 7 days completion should be doable with R2 teams.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Dear leader,

Best Regards,
    Bety
    Too little too late. queensline has been here for awhile actively providing feedback on issues that your development team are struggling with now. You saying "Thanks for your support and liking Heroes Charge all the time" is just as good as laughing at queensline. NONE of his suggestions have actually been implemented. I was there when you disregarded the fixing of Emberstar. I saw how you completely ignored queenline's post about the Silencer energy drain bug for 2 months! The way queensline had to plead and remake multiple threads for a month to get a complete answer on why Death Knight gets a Demon Glaive and not a Tidal Cuirass was disgusting to watch.

Let ALL the Bettys know that the replies of "Thanks for your report, all your opinions have been forward to our team, better wait until there's new adjustments in game, thanks" means NOTHING to us. We want to see actual changes in the game that make things better. Not lies of the Betty account informing the development team on what needs to be done.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    points are in bold

Dear leader,

this is not true! IF LUCKY, we get only 1 good drop each month. Even if they are orange they can be useless ones. But the good ones, barely 1 per month. Is very boring to do crusade. Quensline is right.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

stop making new tanks or front heroes, we need more dps but for everybody! not just new OP vip heroes like Sorc, u need to fix this thing of timeout teams, we need the fun back!

last 3 raid bosses are impossibles for everybody, how do u expect we finish the raid with bonus?

Best Regards,
    Bety

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    You still don't get it, do you?

Most of us, players that have been here since the beginning don't need "ORANGE" items, we need RED+1/+2 stuff. We don't need scimitars or titan's axes anymore. We lack Relic of Hades, Raged Sword, Corrupted Mask... Even Dragon Shoes Reel (still waiting to see those in EVERY SHOP AS THEY SHOULD).

One orange item like a scimitar is nothing; when the weakest of our heroes is at least O2 or red, we don't need it anymore.

Make the rewards match OUR LEVEL. It's really easy: DROP A RANDOM GEAR THAT ONE OF THE ENEMIES IS ACTUALLY WEARING. It still may be a corgieran glaive (part of the shoes), for instance, but we have a chance to get the reel that EVERY HERO NEEDS, or an Antique Halbeard (pretty abundant in the old R1 days but scarce now that we've reached R2).

We've been asking for this for over ONE YEAR. Just make it work like everywhere else in the game: TIME OVER MEANS THAT THE TEAM WITH MORE SURVIVING HEROES OR DAMAGE DEALT WINS. Enough of those pussy defenders. I can kill them in less than 1'30" most of the times but still they're BORING.

Another simple solution for this problem: Cut the HP stats of ALL THE OPPONENTS IN THE RAIDS down to 10% of what they are now. Not just the bosses, EVERYONE. That would allow us to raid 10x faster. Of course, this implies that the price in guild stamina of restarting a chapter should be slashed down to its 10% as well. But think about it: More agile raids, more drops, more fun, unaltered damage ranks, everybody happy. No need to change anything else.

And let's not talk again of the EPIC FAIL which is EVERYTHING related to the heroes camp, the unfairness of the scoring system in the championship, the outdated items in the shops, the stones of the new heroes in the tournament shop, the PETTY rewards of the tournament itself, the ability of RAIDING THE FREAKING BOOTY CAVES, etc.

Those are all MINOR CHANGES that would take your coders a couple of hours (coffee break included) and make us happy instead of willing to quit for good, which would mean GREAT NEWS to your business. Let me summarize:

New features and changes that mostly everyone hates (except the usual trolls) = Less players = Less Income.

VERY little effort on slight changes that make the game more balanced and funny = Happy players = More players = More income.

If it's so hard to use your brain, don't worry, we do it for you, JUST LISTEN TO US!!!