Thread: Better exp potions/salves/steaks/cheese

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar

Better exp potions/salves/steaks/cheese

I am pretty sure this has already been suggested but with no result in the end.

After hitting lvl 101, you are required like 270k+ exp to get ONE hero from 100 to 101 full exp. That's pretty damn high, considering that you needed like 70k exp or smth to get one hero from 99 to 100.

My suggestion is as follows: Either you balance the already available exp potions/salves/cheese/steaks according to level, or you introduce new exp stuff for higher lvl players (I'm also ok with any lvl1 or higher player can use it).

Think about it this way: some ppl are concerned about GT and they level up to par every hero, even if they are useless anywhere else except GT (Deathgore, Mountain, PK etc). With a roster of almost 100 heroes in total, you can't level them up to full exp from the day you hit 101 and until you level up again. Not to mention, you will need to save up some exp stuff for when you level up again so you can at least upgrade your core 20-25 heroes.

Thanks
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This, or just delete all those useless obsolete heroes. If you can't even exp them, and Ucool will never balance them, then what's the point of them even being in the game?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    even if you could level the shyt heroes, would you/could you even gear them to be worthwhile in GT other than chi fodder?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Do you mean energy fillers with chi fodder?
    As this is wrong... Weak teams always fight at the end of lane, so if you get hit with a strong Lane (much more teams/much more power), at some point enemy team will go on a killing spree and kill all weak teams... But would make no difference if they are there or not. They don't give them energy to be used against stronger teams again.

If enemy Lane matches your Lane team and power wise, every ridiculous weak team in the end can make the difference between a win or loss. I've seen such fights that were won by the last p4/orange teams after hours of fighting.
    It's very rare, but can happen.

But because of the fact one of the 2 fighting is either much stronger or they match until last teams in similar power, it makes not much difference if those teams are max level or not. Usually in lot of guilds you will have lvl100/101/102 or lower members anyway...
    Gear goes over level in almost any case... A lvl102 orange+ team is better as a lvl103 p4 or weaker

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Do you mean energy fillers with chi fodder?
    As this is wrong... Weak teams always fight at the end of lane, so if you get hit with a strong Lane (much more teams/much more power), at some point enemy team will go on a killing spree and kill all weak teams... But would make no difference if they are there or not. They don't give them energy to be used against stronger teams again.
    yes, energy fillers, and yes, at some point a stronger team starts running into weaker teams, which has less of a chance to survive stronger team if its always fully charged on a previous team, however, was just using that as an example, my question was, how many heroes does the op, or even some other posters, consider a normal amount that they can keep geared at a reasonable level?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    from hero 102 to 103 its horrible too. its arround 900 salves to xp a single hero...that means a stack for a hero. And still not talking about rising TEAM XP .....it goes like 50k - 77k - and now i need 102k TEAM xp to 103lvl ....insane
    We really need to rise obtaining salves and XP items, OR add a new better then Steak OR at least rise stacks from 999 to 9999.

thx