Thread: Accidental 10 Gold Chest Purchase

New Comers

Accidental 10 Gold Chest Purchase

Account ID: 19317367
    Server: 130
    Name: [S] Cody
    Level: 102

Pretty self explanatory. Meant to claim the free gold chest and accidentally thumbed the confirmations for 10 gold chests at 2 am -5 gmt.

If this could be rolled back I would greatly appreciate it. No end game player would intentionally waste gems on that so trust me I'm not sandbagging my rewards. I even tried to force close the app mid chests rolling out before me to no avail.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for this, otherwise it may be my breaking point in choosing to ever buy more gems so gracefully.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CodysCrew View Post

Pretty self explanatory. Meant to claim the free gold chest and accidentally thumbed the confirmations for 10 gold chests at 2 am -5 gmt.

If this could be rolled back I would greatly appreciate it. No end game player would intentionally waste gems on that so trust me I'm not sandbagging my rewards. I even tried to force close the app mid chests rolling out before me to no avail.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for this, otherwise it may be my breaking point in choosing to ever buy more gems so gracefully.
    Dear Leader
    We've returned the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by CodysCrew View Post

Sorry, not sorry, but what a wambulance request.

You made a mistake. It was your fault. So why would they be required to fix your issue? Pay attention to where your fingers are and don't blame others for your negligence.

And threatening that a mistake you made would cause you to stop buying gems, and that mummy Ucool should kiss your booboos and make them better... Lol.

Lucky for you, mummy Ucool did come to the rescue. Good luck in life and solving your dependency issues..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow you actually got them back?

That's crazy #14

35 more to go #15