Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest warhall nonsense

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i lost 400k lumber 400k ore 30k mercury in one day. within moments of pressing the upgrade warhall button. this is after it took weeks and months to collect all those resources. fuck this game.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    Same thing here. Got 980k of both Wood and ore. I dont think its cheating to use one heroes (I used 1 blue), the number of heroes you want to use is a CHOICE. I upgrade wh after the patch and need to wait 48 hours before upgrade all buildings. I've been plunder 500k each resources. When I think about my lost items burned in furnace. I can't upgrade my others building now and those who got wh4 before the patch have the resources to upgrade all in one shot...if they listen carefully the complains on this forum, ppl ask for fix wh5 because fix the 4 will have a big impact. This is exactly what's happen here. Ppl who play the game know the game...
    +1 This is exactly the reason why I started this thread.

As I said many times before, this should have been addressed much earlier. Now the "solution" has given a huge advantage to those with wh4 already, now with all the buildings at their maximum level, and a huge disadvantage to those who were close to achieve it (now we have passed from 9000k to below the vault in just a few hours), hence creating a double huge difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the War Hall change. Our production team is working on making a compensation. But we don't have further information yet. I think Ember will announce the compensation within a couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks fior your reply. Please do something. Even a limit of one plunder per hour means that we can get looted 24x30k = 720k resources in one single day, and we can't loot so much ourselves because the difficulty level of the enemy lineups that we find don't have so much and when they do it's too hard to beat them even with 5 fully loaded heroes. The entire plundering system is just WRONG.

Besides, as many others are complaining about, the training boosts are ridiculous now. We're going to need to spend a whole year training a hero to raise it up to the max.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    And here come the rewards:

1 million gold
    300 gems
    24k lumber, etc

Thank you so much for these awesome loads of resources on behalf of the couple of players that stole them from me as soon as I claimed them. Well done!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Revenge should be able to get exact number of plundered resource, not 5% of resource. Change that ucool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If there was compensation, it should have been in the mail so the leader could click on when they could receive it.