Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest warhall nonsense

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar

Angry Latest warhall nonsense

As many of us got to know, ones sooner, others later, there was a small exploit in the war hall. If you set up a defence consisting of 2 r+2 heroes, the high power players wouldn't find you, so if you were careful with your plundering and using the furnace wisely, your resources would slowly grow up until the STUPID requirements of WH4.

So, today we got an update, which makes war hall defences consisting of two r+2 heroes findable again and decreases the required resources to lv4 down to 1/4 of what they were, and lv5 now costs "only" half a million.

To compensate the players that already had reached lv4 before the update, Ucool generously rewards them with the difference in cost, which is nice, BUT:

People who, cheating or not, had reached for instance 980k resources before the update will get plundered down to their vault capacity. If they're quick and lucky, they will be able to upgrade to lv4. Others won't be so lucky and will stay at lv3 because despite being cheaper the amount of resources needed is still considerably high and the vault capacity is still the same.

People who, using the exploit, had reached lv4, will get rewarded with EXACTLY the resources needed to go to lv5.

That is, you release a patch to prevent users from cheating which punishes the legit players and rewards the cheaters? WTF???

The plundering/revenge system is still broken. You say that the vault won't protect resources from being looted under revenge attacks. This is simply not true.

See the images attached. I am attacked exactly every 10 minutes. I take revenge exactly as soon as I see the red dot in the war hall. Yet, I can't recover even close to what has been stolen from me, and I had to pay 50+50+100+100 = 300 gems for the revenge attacks BEFORE I even knew the power of the defending team or how much I would get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.27.14.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	11593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.26.33.jpg 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	11594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.23.06.jpg 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	11595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.20.43.jpg 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	11596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 08.57.57.jpg 
ID:	11597

Looted from me in 30 minutes:

114,347 lumber
    109,700 ore
    32,814 mercury

Looted by my revenge attacks, only HALF of it:

68,865 lumber
    50,118 ore
    17,375 mercury

Is this what I get for a successful revenge, really, 300 gems are the cost of having my resources HALVED in half an hour?

And, if you do nothing in a few hours (for instance if you have that nasty habit of sleeping) ALL YOUR RESOURCES WILL VANISH.

And, if I try to loot from others myself, I find NPCs of 200k+ power.

In short: STILL BROKEN F***D UP SYSTEM AS USUAL.

You still don't get it, do you? THIS WHOLE HEROES CAMP THING IS A COMPLETELY UNBALANCED PIECE OF CRAP! FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It is not impossible to reach lv 4 now.

Vault protects about 80 or 90k.

If you use the right items and a few trades in the market you will easy get those resources.

But other then that yes..they need to add a shield after plundering or something.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

wh4 cost reduced 1,600,000 resources
    wh5 cost reduced 11,000,000 resources
    going on forums to complain priceless
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    No shit, we need a shield (90k resources every 10 minutes makes everyone want to go to Ucool HQ and slap them all in their faces) but not only that.

The numbers are just INSANELY UNBALANCED. The warhall produces 6k lumber every 10 hours, yet a single attack can still 40k from you. That's way TOO MUCH even if it is every 10 hours instead of 10 minutes.

I'm already building lv4, but I was trying to raise up enough for lv5, then speed-up 4 using gems, go for lv5. I didn't want to speed-up lv4 right away because it costs 3,600 gems and I'm "glad" that I didn't do it because reaching lv5 is just IMPOSSIBLE unless you were lv4 before the patch and they gave to you the resources for free. I attacked like crazy and used the furnace to the max. Not only I didn't increase my resources, but they went down by 200k lumber and ore and 80k mercury in ONLY TWO HOURS!!! And I burned lots of items in the furnace for this, and I spent gems on the revenge attacks that wouldn't return me even HALF of what I was robbed, and, and, and...

THIS
    IS
    THE
    MOST
    STUPID
    NONSENSICAL
    CRAP
    EVER
    !!!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I got from 0 ressources to enough for WH4 in like 15 mins after update and only plundered a few times, but on opposite found a lot Targets (and not only such still having only 1 hero) with good ressources.

After speeding up WH4 upgrade ,a few more plunders and using furnace and marketplace was easily possible to get to WH5

Even now still find a lot of good Targets, much better as before...

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    No shit, we need a shield (90k resources every 10 minutes makes everyone want to go to Ucool HQ and slap them all in their faces) but not only that.

The numbers are just INSANELY UNBALANCED. The warhall produces 6k lumber every 10 hours, yet a single attack can still 40k from you. That's way TOO MUCH even if it is every 10 hours instead of 10 minutes.

I'm already building lv4, but I was trying to raise up enough for lv5, then speed-up 4 using gems, go for lv5. I didn't want to speed-up lv4 right away because it costs 3,600 gems and I'm "glad" that I didn't do it because reaching lv5 is just IMPOSSIBLE unless you were lv4 before the patch and they gave to you the resources for free. I attacked like crazy and used the furnace to the max. Not only I didn't increase my resources, but they went down by 200k lumber and ore and 80k mercury in ONLY TWO HOURS!!! And I burned lots of items in the furnace for this, and I spent gems on the revenge attacks that wouldn't return me even HALF of what I was robbed, and, and, and...

THIS
    IS
    THE
    MOST
    STUPID
    NONSENSICAL
    CRAP
    EVER
    !!!
    u know that part at the bottom looks like 1/2 an arrow pointing to ur own post =)
    but seriously even if u started at 0 going to wh5 now cost 1/2 the amount it used to for wh4. no one has any reason to complain besides the people who spent money to instantly get to 5 but even then they were warned it would obviously get easier.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Dali I feel your pain, it's very bad to be on that side after this update. Luckily I wasn't, just got WH4 auto upgrade and WH5 on the way but it was fun to plunder all those resources(I hope I didn't plunder you) but on the other hand I really hope I did plunder guy posting above trying to be funny at your complaints...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i lost almost everything i saved because of this update. It was a fault of u cool and now is lost almost everything. I had 98k and because im working when the newn update cames i couldent change anything. Almost all my other guildmates reached 5 because this 1 heroe thing. I would have get this tonight but now i get attacked every 5 minutes i lost 500k in 1 h. i can never make this again even when i take vengance. I payed a lot of money for this didnt train my heroes to save equipment and now this. You really know how to demotivate people en get them to stop the game!
    (44) polle account number 25280870 guild id 110002047 server 44 im lvl 103

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I agree they need to add a shield system. But the cost is very affordable now. I don't know why you're complaining? Plunder is going crazy at the moment because of the big resource stockpiles. I was about 600k when the patch happened, went 4, but understand I'll lose a lot. Just be patient, wait til the big plunder benefits die down and there will be a chance to build up resources and upgrade..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolleke View Post
    i lost almost everything i saved because of this update. It was a fault of u cool and now is lost almost everything. I had 98k and because im working when the newn update cames i couldent change anything. Almost all my other guildmates reached 5 because this 1 heroe thing. I would have get this tonight but now i get attacked every 5 minutes i lost 500k in 1 h. i can never make this again even when i take vengance. I payed a lot of money for this didnt train my heroes to save equipment and now this. You really know how to demotivate people en get them to stop the game!
    (44) polle account number 25280870 guild id 110002047 server 44 im lvl 103
    It costs 250k or so to upgrade now, please look better before complaining...few good plunders and you can upgrade it without an issue

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Plundering is good enough now that if you grind for awhile you'll gain way more than you lose. This update is good, I'm upgrading to war hall 4 because of it

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Using your mind is not a cheat. It was an easy thing to find out.

Cheat is when you use illegal ways to do something. That was not illegal, you just play the game, you understand its mechanics and react.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    now im warhal 4 because it was 255k. And i see its 550k for warhal 5. But if they didnt stole from me i would be warhal 5. Some people needs to workso i didnt see it and i couldnt defent my self. Thats not honest. Ucool why did i buy last week the whole heroic pack and this week 99.99 already? To get the equipment for warhal 4. And now everything is lost. Why putting so much money on it if you steal everything. I dont have a problem with an upgrade and changing things. but you have to give people time to make some changes. If you dont make this right i dont put more money on it. And believe me im not the only one.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Same thing here. Got 980k of both Wood and ore. I dont think its cheating to use one heroes (I used 1 blue), the number of heroes you want to use is a CHOICE. I upgrade wh after the patch and need to wait 48 hours before upgrade all buildings. I've been plunder 500k each resources. When I think about my lost items burned in furnace. I can't upgrade my others building now and those who got wh4 before the patch have the resources to upgrade all in one shot...if they listen carefully the complains on this forum, ppl ask for fix wh5 because fix the 4 will have a big impact. This is exactly what's happen here. Ppl who play the game know the game...
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    As many of us got to know, ones sooner, others later, there was a small exploit in the war hall. If you set up a defence consisting of 2 r+2 heroes, the high power players wouldn't find you, so if you were careful with your plundering and using the furnace wisely, your resources would slowly grow up until the STUPID requirements of WH4.

So, today we got an update, which makes war hall defences consisting of two r+2 heroes findable again and decreases the required resources to lv4 down to 1/4 of what they were, and lv5 now costs "only" half a million.

To compensate the players that already had reached lv4 before the update, Ucool generously rewards them with the difference in cost, which is nice, BUT:

People who, cheating or not, had reached for instance 980k resources before the update will get plundered down to their vault capacity. If they're quick and lucky, they will be able to upgrade to lv4. Others won't be so lucky and will stay at lv3 because despite being cheaper the amount of resources needed is still considerably high and the vault capacity is still the same.

People who, using the exploit, had reached lv4, will get rewarded with EXACTLY the resources needed to go to lv5.

That is, you release a patch to prevent users from cheating which punishes the legit players and rewards the cheaters? WTF???

The plundering/revenge system is still broken. You say that the vault won't protect resources from being looted under revenge attacks. This is simply not true.

See the images attached. I am attacked exactly every 10 minutes. I take revenge exactly as soon as I see the red dot in the war hall. Yet, I can't recover even close to what has been stolen from me, and I had to pay 50+50+100+100 = 300 gems for the revenge attacks BEFORE I even knew the power of the defending team or how much I would get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.27.14.jpg 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	11593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.26.33.jpg 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	11594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.23.06.jpg 
ID:	11595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 09.20.43.jpg 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	11596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-18 08.57.57.jpg 
ID:	11597

Looted from me in 30 minutes:

114,347 lumber
    109,700 ore
    32,814 mercury

Looted by my revenge attacks, only HALF of it:

68,865 lumber
    50,118 ore
    17,375 mercury

Is this what I get for a successful revenge, really, 300 gems are the cost of having my resources HALVED in half an hour?

And, if you do nothing in a few hours (for instance if you have that nasty habit of sleeping) ALL YOUR RESOURCES WILL VANISH.

And, if I try to loot from others myself, I find NPCs of 200k+ power.

In short: STILL BROKEN F***D UP SYSTEM AS USUAL.

You still don't get it, do you? THIS WHOLE HEROES CAMP THING IS A COMPLETELY UNBALANCED PIECE OF CRAP! FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the War Hall change. Our production team is working on making a compensation. But we don't have further information yet. I think Ember will announce the compensation within a couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty