Thread: [BUG] Defending heroes sometimes get double ults/attacks when they shouldn't

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

[BUG] Defending heroes sometimes get double ults/attacks when they shouldn't

Description:
    I've noticed that when attacking another player sometimes their defending heroes ult twice within a span of 2 seconds, without having KO'ed anyone or taken significant damage to get their energy bar refilled. This has happened predominantly with Puppetmaster, but I've also observed this with Soul Hunter and Fallen Dominion doing a double attack within a 0.25 second timeframe in his ranged form. I believe I have also seen Rose Fencer do it twice as well - hitting the second before the first even wore off the male characters.

Expected behavior:
    An enemy hero should only be able to use their ult when their energy bar has taken the time to refill through typical means.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Find an enemy team in Arena whose composition consists of Death Knight, Dwarf Warrior, Turtle Fighter, Puppetmaster and Soul Hunter.
    2) Attack using a team that will take a while to kill (mirror composition works well).

Observe when Puppetmaster uses her ultimate skill, occasionally she will ult a second time right after the first.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Its happened to me in during plundering it was a dw

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningFst View Post
    Description:
    I've noticed that when attacking another player sometimes their defending heroes ult twice within a span of 2 seconds, without having KO'ed anyone or taken significant damage to get their energy bar refilled. This has happened predominantly with Puppetmaster, but I've also observed this with Soul Hunter and Fallen Dominion doing a double attack within a 0.25 second timeframe in his ranged form. I believe I have also seen Rose Fencer do it twice as well - hitting the second before the first even wore off the male characters.

Expected behavior:
    An enemy hero should only be able to use their ult when their energy bar has taken the time to refill through typical means.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Find an enemy team in Arena whose composition consists of Death Knight, Dwarf Warrior, Turtle Fighter, Puppetmaster and Soul Hunter.
    2) Attack using a team that will take a while to kill (mirror composition works well).

Observe when Puppetmaster uses her ultimate skill, occasionally she will ult a second time right after the first.
    Dear Leader
    Please give us your account id as well as your opponent's team name to check. And please tell us where the fight happened so that we can check what's wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Same happend to me in grand challange, enemy mani ulti twice without killing anyone in 2 seconds

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Account ID 15361769.
    Took place in Arena.
    I no longer see the battle log so I don't know the other player's name. It was a battle I lost and the opponent had a Soul Hunter and Puppetmaster in the lineup.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningFst View Post
    Account ID 15361769.
    Took place in Arena.
    I no longer see the battle log so I don't know the other player's name. It was a battle I lost and the opponent had a Soul Hunter and Puppetmaster in the lineup.
    Dear leader,

Thanks for your report and confirm, but would you please provide a photo or the information as request when this happen another time? THank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty