Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Training field boost is much smaller after today's update

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague explained that all players upgraded the training fields first to get better training attributes. And because it costs the same resources to train in all levels that our production team colleague considered it as an exploit. So it is changed to that all levels will give the same training attributes now. Players would think it a nerf but we have to change the number or it would cause great troubles later. And Ember would send a compensation gift later. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    The only exploit was the war hall defence, which you changed.

Set fixed boost quantities to make it fairer then, not some stupid random stat increase...

My AS has max (at level 18 training):
    Attack damage 775
    Pcrit 146
    Mres 40

775 : 146 : 40

19.375 : 3.65 : 1

Ucool should decide how many trainings is reasonable per hero for max (at training field 35), and each training should be a set increase following that ratio.
    It would be much easier to code, fairer to players, and would give an indication of a foreseeable endpoint.

Otherwise it's just stupid..

FYI, boosts are currently at 180 : 30 :17
    => 23% : 21% : 43%
    Levels should be closer to around
    333 : 63 : 17

(Not entirely representative because I started training him before the changes)

Finished training and got +4 : +1 : +1
    Wow..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They sent some items to calm us down. It said:

"Fixed a bug on the training field that resources were not determined by training field level" or something like that.

They don't fixed such a bug, they just lower down the boost!!! It would be normal to ask for more resources as training filed level goes up as it stated. But lower so much down the boost is unacceptable.

Betty any comment on the message you sent?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague explained that all players upgraded the training fields first to get better training attributes. And because it costs the same resources to train in all levels that our production team colleague considered it as an exploit. So it is changed to that all levels will give the same training attributes now. Players would think it a nerf but we have to change the number or it would cause great troubles later. And Ember would send a compensation gift later. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So, let's take in consideration that your "colleague" was thinking that the benefit of the training field was too high, i can be agree with that point.

But changing 150/10/10 by 15/1/1 it's not an adjustement, it's a crap...

40 days for one hero (and im optimistic) it's mean for one roster in grand arena you have to play nearly 2 years without interruption and sleeping...

It's not 1st april Betty, please read again what players just wrote and continue to tell that it's working well ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    "Fixed a bug that the resources cost in Training Field was not determined by the Training Field level"

Where is the fix?
    Last edited by Slasherking; 08-19-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    uCool why don't you fucking understand???

We dont mind "All levels of training field giving the same average training attribute"

but that average training attribute has to MAKE SENSE

How long you expect us to train a hero when the maximum attribute is 1400 and the average training attribute is 10

140 times???? x3 hours it's gonna be 420 hours and fucking 26 days (considers we need to sleep) to maximise just one hero!!!

Think about it. Don't fool with your customers. Thanks

Sincerely
    queensline

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Did a test with FS now. 4 speed ups in training:

Attack Dmg - +2 +6 +5 +8
    Physical Crit - +1 +2 +1 +1
    HP - +111 +68 +60 +54

12 hours training gives:

Attack Dmg - 21 (max at WH3 is 775)
    Physical Crit - 5 (max at WH3 is 146)
    HP - 293 (max at WH3 is 5800)

Not going to spend another gem on this "feature" until it get fixed

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Neither am I. I used to spend at least 200 gems per day, now uCool get 0, the number of boost you give us.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm actually quite surprised that me, Henry and Alendris can be on the same boat one day
    So happy of this as they are both strong debaters though we rarely shared the same perspective
    Seems that this ridiculous Bug/Nerf of training field gain has caught up on everyone's nerve.

Dear Betty
    We really need your help to convince the stubborn uCool who always refuse to admit their mistake. Please help.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    I wonder if it happened to you, but sometime my heroes finish the training and I can't train him again. They ask me 20 gems to speed him up. It's happen when training before I go bed. I woke in the morning and I don't see the usual board tell me it's finished... I try many things but doesn't work
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    I'm actually quite surprised that me, Henry and Alendris can be on the same boat one day
    So happy of this as they are both strong debaters though we rarely shared the same perspective
    Seems that this ridiculous Bug/Nerf of training field gain has caught up on everyone's nerve.

Dear Betty
    We really need your help to convince the stubborn uCool who always refuse to admit their mistake. Please help.
    Loyalty is a two-way street.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    what great trouble that will be arise later???

seems like lame excuse. denied!

damn become too pissed and tired with this game!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    uCool why don't you fucking understand???

We dont mind "All levels of training field giving the same average training attribute"

but that average training attribute has to MAKE SENSE

How long you expect us to train a hero when the maximum attribute is 1400 and the average training attribute is 10

140 times???? x3 hours it's gonna be 420 hours and fucking 26 days (considers we need to sleep) to maximise just one hero!!!

Think about it. Don't fool with your customers. Thanks

Sincerely
    queensline
    I AGREE!!!

That is not even the biggest problem... The biggest problem is the High VIP's have already maxed most of their heroes to what the previous max was. They all spent GEMS to quicken the training process. Most of us probably spent 0-120 GEMS to speed up the process 3x... Right now I have 7 heroes with increased attributes 5 of them being close to max.

Once again the gap widens for High VIP-Low VIP!!!

With you changing the amount of what we get makes it that much longer to catch up. You guys need to figure it out, because it is obvious what is going on.

What you did was this...

Here let me clean your toilet for you, after getting it all cleaned up you pissed on it again

Rinse and repeat

EDIT: My only problem I have with you guys is this. You want people to keep playing the game, but instead of making the game more fun you drag out the leveling process. I love this game, and you have enough now to keep me happy with the new heroes every month.

I don't need any more level raising, new gears, new colors ect... With the Championship and GT even if we have everyone maxed... there is still something to play for. It will take someone 2-3 years to get everything. The average life span in America is 79 years... You see what I'm getting at

More isn't always better...

Quit dragging out the f'ing game... The point of a game is to see a possible end, and push yourself to get there. It is obvious anytime you extend the game it is for players like Soul. What you fail to see it that yeah maybe you lose his Thousands of dollars that he spend, but you will have happier players and more of them. Don't be greedy, you don't need to be. You have a good product, just listen to the people.

Let's say Soul spends a $1,000 a month(May be on the low end)... that is $12,000 a year. Let's say you have 10 people that spend like him(Which you don't) That is $120,000 a year

I know of quite a few people that have left the game, because it was becoming a job... I've seen at least 100 people stop playing, because of that exact reason. That is also on the low end. Lets assume they were all doing only cards like me.

You have 192 servers, and because of the job like feeling, each server lost 100 card players

Weekly 52 - $.99
    Monthly 12 - $2.99
    Seasonal 4 - $8.99
    Yearly 1 - $29.99

TOTAL = $153.31

Each Card player you lost(100) did all the cards

100 X 153.31 = $15,331 a year

you take that $15,331 across 192 servers... you lost $2,943,552 because you are only focusing on the < 1% that spend like crazy

Be smart or we will continue to drop like flies

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    So at training hall lvl 18 I had several heroes that were near max on some of their attributes. But looking at it now, they are not anymore. Did anyone else notice that? Did the training hall max increase a little bit with the new update? Or did they retroactively reduce the previously acquired attributed to scale with the new fixed amounts?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    So at training hall lvl 18 I had several heroes that were near max on some of their attributes. But looking at it now, they are not anymore. Did anyone else notice that? Did the training hall max increase a little bit with the new update? Or did they retroactively reduce the previously acquired attributed to scale with the new fixed amounts?
    Yeah saw that too yesterday and wondered why it changed. HP cap on HN for example was 4500 than yesterday before raising training filed it was 5800, how-no idea?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Now a question for Betty that everyone would like to know again repeating - what trouble would it cause later if training boosts raised as they were? Because only thing I can see as a "problem" for you, we would train "too many" heroes. Boost was perfectly fine, no exploit there at any point, it gave lower boost at the beginning and end, higher boost in the middle of training and it was perfectly fine except for 3x training for 1 HP to max HN for example. Now boosts are too low and it takes too long to max 1 hero so what good is it for us with that change and how can it be bad for you if you kept it as it was?