Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the fuck is going on?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    Henry, bad customer service happens true. But a good company should apologize for bad customer service and make it right. This company does not, I'm not sure but it seems like you have some weird attachment to ucool, you do look stupid.
    If you would read all my Posts, you would see I complain about lot of things.

And between "should" and really do is a big difference....

I just know bad customer Service from daily experience, really,really bad things from Service Centers of Billion Dollar companies -
    pretending such things do not happen on a daily bases and thinking if some of the employees do then immidiately get fired
    and thinking Service employees will always ask for things they do not know (or do not find in their knowledge base/handbook) and even thinking they have a direct line to developers(high Level techs/whatever)
    and those will immidiately answer and do nothing else all day long...well thats kind of naive...not to say stupid

Im just surprised People are surprised....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm surprised you would rather justify, then ask for better. Point was support is bad. Not everywhere, not just anywhere, but here. Instead of insisting its normal, let's ask for better. Plenty of people in the WORLD are ignorant and arrogant, but I don't say well it's ok for me too then. Be the standard, don't use poor standards as excuse.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Which branch you working for? What exactly are you doing?

Im working in a huge US based Company and we make Business with a lot of the big Name brands...and with end consumers and I can ensure you bad Service happens ALL DAY LONG
    Are you saying you are also working as a customer support? And these things happen all the time?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    Are you saying you are also working as a customer support? And these things happen all the time?
    No, I'm working for a big distributor selling devices from almost all big names in that branch (mobiles and IT stuff) and we have to deal with resellers and in end also with end consumers complaining about the horrible service (call centers, Internet sites, repair centers,technical support) from the manufactures (and I mean the big ones)

You won't believe what bullshit is been told there

Why? Because most service centers/call centers/first level support etc are low paid students or Temps getting a short training and a manual or online knowledge base to deal with requests. Everything more specific they are not capable of and more as often just give wrong answers or tell they can not help, they are not responsible.
    More that as telling (and doing) they will ask next level (or developers in that case)

They get paid by amount of handled cases and more handled (closed) cases are better as less but satisfying handled cases... Simple as that...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Man! It's the second post I read today that turn around Henry! I think I will write a post just for you called: "throw tomato to Ucoolchinaski" sarcasm: it's not a war here guyz! Come on plz
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dont bother with Ucool staff...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    great question

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Well, CS must know the magic of a good human relations. Should not only concern on the gain money from the customers but should satisfied the needs of the user and the consumer. A top rated company indeed!
    Life is too short to live, so make the most out of it... You can never change the world but you can do best to live with...
    God Bless to your Journey to life... http://adultreport.net/