Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: What the fuck is going on?

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83

    What the fuck is going on?

    Some days ago Betty stated clearly that server merge is on the way. See it at post http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...erver-3-issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. And we are implememting the server merge function now. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer doesn't give an estimation but they said that they are just working on it now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    The leader of the top guild on server 3 contacted them today using in game email about server merge. As you may know people or willing to massively quiting. So that's the message he received from them:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scam.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	11578

    What the hell is going on? They keep telling lies and never give us the truth? What the fuck you think we are? Idiots and not customers?

    I demand a clear and reliable answer about server merge. Are you going to do that or your plan is to leave game die?

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Lol. Wow. Great communication there, Ucool..

    Why bother replying without confirming whether or not what you say is true? Very disrespectful to your loyal players.

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    I assume everything is a big lie. Server merge, crusade rewards, etc. They just keep telling lies.

    Ember will we have an answer or you are just hiding?

  4. #4
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Well.....do you guys have any experience with any ingame Support (or in fact a lot of customer care Hotlines/ticket Systems, no matter if for games or electronic devices)?


    Do you really know each low paid Student sitting at Support knows all the plans?

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well.....do you guys have any experience with any ingame Support (or in fact a lot of customer care Hotlines/ticket Systems, no matter if for games or electronic devices)?


    Do you really know each low paid Student sitting at Support knows all the plans?
    He can ask. Not give a response without verifying.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well.....do you guys have any experience with any ingame Support (or in fact a lot of customer care Hotlines/ticket Systems, no matter if for games or electronic devices)?


    Do you really know each low paid Student sitting at Support knows all the plans?
    Are you stupid or pretend the stupid?

  7. #7
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    He can ask. Not give a response without verifying.
    Can, yes, Should, yes....but does not happen all the time, like in a lot other Services, even from really big companies
    And you think in a (real) small one that work better?
    Well, sorry to destroy your dreams...

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    You never give answers on customer support when you don't know and don't ask.

    Otherwise you may get fired.

    What you say is only in your own dreams.

  9. #9
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Are you stupid or pretend the stupid?
    ohhhh, sorry, I can not have the overwhelming intelligence and life experience of a hardcore professional programmer, that would rewrite whole game code to fulfill Players wishes within 3 months by himself...

  10. #10
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You never give answers on customer support when you don't know and don't ask.

    Otherwise you may get fired.

    What you say is only in your own dreams.

    Which branch you working for? What exactly are you doing?

    Im working in a huge US based Company and we make Business with a lot of the big Name brands...and with end consumers and I can ensure you bad Service happens ALL DAY LONG

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Are you sure you don't lie like Betty & Ember? Because i believe you just work for uCool.

  12. #12
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Are you sure you don't lie like Betty & Ember? Because i believe you just work for uCool.
    OH, now you got me. Never heard that before, so never gets boring.

    But hey, you had a posting where you wrote you want to work for them? Should I bring you in?

  13. #13
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Betty are you going to answer or HenryChinaski represents you?

  14. #14
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty are you going to answer or HenryChinaski represents you?
    I think you want to hide your traces and now ask your fellow colleague to cover you, hmm?

    As think now we know what happened...
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post241455

    They accepted your offer and now we all suffer the consequences

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    10
    Henry, bad customer service happens true. But a good company should apologize for bad customer service and make it right. This company does not, I'm not sure but it seems like you have some weird attachment to ucool, you do look stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •