Thread: How to fix War Hall lvl 4 & 5 with one simple action...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

How to fix War Hall lvl 4 & 5 with one simple action...

Betty, as you selectivelly skipped this the first time, I'm posting it again...

You can fix the war hall issue just by DROPPING THE VAULT'S PROTECTION, if you do it, then all players will have access to plenty of resources among all the people they manage to search and not only a few of them with over 2k or 3k.

This way, you'll stop the annoying searches for almost zero resources combined, you still can be attacked, but you won't have a larger bulls-eye on your back, like what happen now if you try to gather one million of resources.

If you want to be nice to the players, you can return the amount of materials spent for the vault's upgrades at the moment.

My 0.02 cents

PS.... LadyE or her legion of sjw, or ppl who cries over their keyboards, that believe they're special and the world runs around them please avoid to spam here... thank you...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by maarmool View Post

You can fix the war hall issue just by DROPPING THE VAULT'S PROTECTION, if you do it, then all players will have access to plenty of resources among all the people they manage to search and not only a few of them with over 2k or 3k.

This way, you'll stop the annoying searches for almost zero resources combined, you still can be attacked, but you won't have a larger bulls-eye on your back, like what happen now if you try to gather one million of resources.

If you want to be nice to the players, you can return the amount of materials spent for the vault's upgrades at the moment.

My 0.02 cents

PS.... LadyE or her legion of sjw, or ppl who cries over their keyboards, that believe they're special and the world runs around them please avoid to spam here... thank you...
    Disagree, but not entirely.
    Perhaps making vault protect a % is a good option, so that it will never protect 100%, but you won't be as badly plundered for having many resources. Then plunder will take a % of the excess.

But, I'm also not really happy with that idea. There has to be some option for people with jobs to eventually get to war hall 4. Any 'nerf' to vault will make it impossible for many. Buying protection is a good idea.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

My 0.02 cents

But dont you think your special and the world runs around you if you want Ucool to fix something so YOU can benefit from it?
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Its a matter of choice
    whether ucool cares for marmool or all their players
    not everybody has time to plunder entire day lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Actually, the best solution is to remove one '0'(zero) from each resource cost to upgrade war hall 4 and 5

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Oh wow I'm so special for calling you an idiot who ruins things for other players when he took advantage of it already? lol
    And no, you have a wrong point, it would be a horrible change in fact. What would be helpful is increase vault's protection to protect more than any building upgrade costs and let us find our way to gather resources for it. Some might say this is a bad choice too but fact is Ucool first cuts than thinks about it, not vice versa as it should be so given the options they made it atm there is no good solution. Other games with resources grinding system have normal ways of getting those resources and buildings don't require insane amounts of resources that's almost impossible to gather and also have protection options when you get attacked but no, people at Ucool don't think much before releasing new feature, instead they expect their players to find mistakes and fix them. And even when they do, they are too lazy to implement those fixes if mistakes can bring them money, if they don't they fix it immediately ofc

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Everyone states for his/her own benefits. @maarmool may be a non-VIP who is willing to spend 7+ hours to farm resources, but he is lazy so he wants to rob more with less effort by this suggestion. However, it's no more than a joke.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Do you guys really play the War Hall?? This is a grinding game, it's supposedly to take some time and doing the same thing over and over, but there's a catch:

Games like Clash of Clans have the same gather resources system than WH, at higher lvls the upgrade cost of buildings is of several millions, but when you attack, you can plunder dozens or even hundreds of thousands of resources, that's why it's not so hard to gather materials for the upgrades in those games.

Here, the vault makes it impossible, as it hinders any profitable amount you can get in any attack, it usually only shows you breadcrumbs, this discourages many players to attempt to gather resources to make the upgrades.

I still don't see why you say this is only for my benefit, you say that but don't state the reason, I think think ppl who are complaining are just sitting there, hoping that disassembling materials and getting their 6k or 8k each 8 hours will be enough for them to get all the upgrades, if you're doing that, then you're using this feature incorrectly, this is a feature made for attacks, not to hide in your shell afraid of being attacked.

And removing a zero is the same as asking to remove it from the team xp. it's not supposed that you get all made in one day, that's why the amount is correct, what's wrong is the loot you can get.

Please, try to answer using your brain instead of your guts (=

My 0.02

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    for a team level under 100 is impossible to reach WH4

my team is only 95 and i can only beat 4-5 team for not more than 20k /20k/10k resources total / day . i got some lucky hits with 20k in one battle but i can count them on the fingers on one hand

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The only way to fix it is higher vault protection and limit plunder like in cave.
    Or
    Reducr reuqirement
    Last edited by K30nu; 08-18-2016 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Mistyping

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Do you guys really play the War Hall?? This is a grinding game, it's supposedly to take some time and doing the same thing over and over, but there's a catch:

Games like Clash of Clans have the same gather resources system than WH, at higher lvls the upgrade cost of buildings is of several millions, but when you attack, you can plunder dozens or even hundreds of thousands of resources, that's why it's not so hard to gather materials for the upgrades in those games.

Here, the vault makes it impossible, as it hinders any profitable amount you can get in any attack, it usually only shows you breadcrumbs, this discourages many players to attempt to gather resources to make the upgrades.

I still don't see why you say this is only for my benefit, you say that but don't state the reason, I think think ppl who are complaining are just sitting there, hoping that disassembling materials and getting their 6k or 8k each 8 hours will be enough for them to get all the upgrades, if you're doing that, then you're using this feature incorrectly, this is a feature made for attacks, not to hide in your shell afraid of being attacked.

And removing a zero is the same as asking to remove it from the team xp. it's not supposed that you get all made in one day, that's why the amount is correct, what's wrong is the loot you can get.

Please, try to answer using your brain instead of your guts (=

My 0.02
    A few players could play game whole day, maybe they are too rich to work or they're just underage or they work for government in any developing countries. The rest can't.

CoC ? It has shield after being plundered.

Your suggestion simply negate the existence of Vault to help you plunder as much as possible, that is for your own behaviour, not everyone have time plunder whole day like that. However people are not stupid (than you thought), if having resources just to be robbed, no one store resources anymore, you still have to fight NPC for more resources.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    A few players could play game whole day, maybe they are too rich to work or they're just underage or they work for government in any developing countries. The rest can't.

Your suggestion simply negate the existence of Vault to help you plunder as much as possible, that is for your own behaviour, not everyone have time plunder whole day like that. However people are not stupid (than you thought), if having resources just to be robbed, no one store resources anymore, you still have to fight NPC for more resources.
    Always agree with Master Bin

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post

+100000000

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

My 0.02 cents

Dear Leader
    We've reported players complaints to our production team on War Hall upgrade. But they have their consideration, one or two minor to moderate modifications would come out soon to make it easier to upgrade. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've reported players complaints to our production team on War Hall upgrade. But they have their consideration, one or two minor to moderate modifications would come out soon to make it easier to upgrade. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Could you please give more details before they are released? You already mentioned a moderate vault increase, but what else are you planning? Sounds very promising.