Thread: R2 ooze and r2 cleric did I screw up?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

R2 ooze and r2 cleric did I screw up?

I um went too fast when I was promoting ooze lol. Did I screw up and r2 him past r1? At r1 he gets initial energy. At r2 I lost it. Also heroes with initial energy is it best to keep at r1 or r2 such as cleric he best to keep at r1 or r2? Thanks for any help.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    If you can equip them at 4/5 lvl103, it wasnt a bad idea. Otherwise it was a bad idea.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm thinking, if you don't upgrade heroes to R+2, what would you do in half year long from lvl 101 to 104 ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    If you can equip them at 4/5 lvl103, it wasnt a bad idea. Otherwise it was a bad idea.
    Yes already 103 can equipped 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm thinking, if you don't upgrade heroes to R+2, what would you do in half year long from lvl 101 to 104 ?
    It's not upgrading to r2 is the problem. The question is if those heroes were worth upgrading to r2 BEFORE reaching cap. So heroes you r2 too soon even at 103 they did not perform well like rf

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoT View Post
    Yes already 103 can equipped 4/5

It's not upgrading to r2 is the problem. The question is if those heroes were worth upgrading to r2 BEFORE reaching cap. So heroes you r2 too soon even at 103 they did not perform well like rf
    RF is performing excellent, don;t read bullshit.

And Ooze is much much better at r+2 4/5.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    RF is performing excellent, don;t read bullshit.

And Ooze is much much better at r+2 4/5.
    This so much +1, where is this theory that RF value drops at R2 because of loss of initial energy??? RF is still a high tier hero, he's just not used often in Arena because of stacked time out teams with no females to control, RF is still beast outside of that.