Thread: How to fix War Hall lvl 4 & 5 with one simple action...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

How to fix War Hall lvl 4 & 5 with one simple action...

You can do this easily by DROPPIN THE VAULT'S PROTECTION, if you do it, then all players will have access to plenty of resources among all the people they manage to search and not only a few of them with over 2k or 3k.

This way, you'll stop the annoying searches for almost zero resources combined, you still can be attacked, but you won't have a larger bulls-eye on your back, like what happen now if you try to gather one million of resources.

If you want to be nice to the players, you can return the amount of materials spent for the vault's upgrades at the moment.

My 0.02 cents

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I can't believe idiots like this still exist. Go punch yourself really hard in that face.
    Slap is not enough. If you can't there are others who can do it for you, just ask

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Stupid. Everyone ask higher protection, not this!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I can't believe idiots like this still exist. Go punch yourself really hard in that face.
    Slap is not enough. If you can't there are others who can do it for you, just ask
    are you believe that you are smartest here? to call other idiot?? *facepalm*... i bet you have very lil knowledge and experience in this heroes camp feature.. you always like that, talking big with little knowledge... sorry no need to reply me, i dont want to argue with you further.

back to topic,

OP's ideas is not the best.. but i agree, higher vault, without any people who have motivation to stack up resource will result in little to none to plunder. then what the use of plunder feature?? LOL

the main problem is this heroes camp and it resource is... DEFENSE are too easy to breach!! energy stacking, heroes can be revived in few hours, manual fighting.. what use of this defense setup if cant defend properly?? maybe 3 teams defense setup like GA is more suitable for this heroes camp.

if you see abundant of resource, but the defense is too bizarre and tough, or too costly to plunder that target, then would you still consider it?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You're really fucking idiot. Don't talk anymore. Fuck you, your motherfucker.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    are you believe that you are smartest here? to call other idiot?? *facepalm*... i bet you have very lil knowledge and experience in this heroes camp feature.. you always like that, talking big with little knowledge... sorry no need to reply me, i dont want to argue with you further.
    Yes I give my self a right to post things like that because someone THAT dumb can't expect anything more. You know why he posted this? Because he leveled up his and doesn't want others to reach it too, at least no more than already did. Why a person needs to be that mean? Not because he's smart for sure, but because he's an a**hole who wants to downgrade you, and you still agree with it? Good luck with getting your WH when Ucool does what this morone wanted to!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Shut up maarmool

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    lol for those who complain... can you say it again??? this time without the tears?? :v

You want defense and still have no resources to plunder?? then have fun plundering for 1k materials one thousand times hahaha. You think you're the conflux of the servers and everybody will attack only you... guess what, doing that there'll be thousands of players to choose from, not only you and if you are attacked, you can recover easily, as things are right now, it takes a while to recover from being plundered for about 50k resources.

If you want all easy, then just pay and stop crying, you may ask for timed protection and that's fine, but what's hindering heroes camp steady progression is the vault and it should be removed.

(=

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by maarmool View Post
    lol for those who complain... can you say it again??? this time without the tears?? :v

You want defense and still have no resources to plunder?? then have fun plundering for 1k materials one thousand times hahaha. You think you're the conflux of the servers and everybody will attack only you... guess what, doing that there'll be thousands of players to choose from, not only you and if you are attacked, you can recover easily, as things are right now, it takes a while to recover from being plundered for about 50k resources.

If you want all easy, then just pay and stop crying, you may ask for timed protection and that's fine, but what's hindering heroes camp steady progression is the vault and it should be removed.

(=
    No tears, shut up maarmool (=

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Actually, the best solution is to remove one '0'(zero) from each resource cost to upgrade war hall 4 and 5