Thread: [Notice] uCool will continue putting new heroes in GT shop

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

[Notice] uCool will continue putting new heroes in GT shop

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team said that we will continue putting new heroes in the GT shop in the near future. And we are looking for a solution now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Putting new heroes in other shops would means that we give away the hero to all players because players already have abundant points in almost all other shops now.
    When our production team thinks that it's ok to give away. The hero will be available in other shops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks Betty for getting this clear answer for all of us.
    Everyone is welcomed to comment (though uCool production team will ignore you )

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They are looking for a solution almost half a year now, but still no reply from production team.
    What's the point?

P.S. 15/8/2016 and there is no update, no candies and no new events.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Thanks Betty for getting this clear answer for all of us.
    Everyone is welcomed to comment (though it will be ignored )
    Between this comment and the comment about not wanting to "give away heroes", anyone thinking about quitting have their answer. I for one have started spending GT coins on gear because I don't anticipate being around for much longer.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Even if I have plans on quitting the game I won't spend my GT coins for items. But I don't see myself quitting this game anytime soon. Maybe in year 2017 when i find better games.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    They can go and screw themselves now, greedy bastards! They won't see a cent from me ever again for sure, I'll play this game until my season card runs out than I won't bother buying another one or wasting my time on it. That's how Ucool loses their customers, way to go Ucool! You seriously blind or just pretend to be cause there is a bunch of idiots who will spend 500$ on leveling up a stupid building in stupid game?! Trust me even those idiots will get bored soon, no one is THAT stupid.
    If I can't even in entire year of playing have everything I want in this game why would I even bother. My goal is obtain all heroes available to 5* in reasonable time and for entire year we can't get 5 heroes from GT shop to 5* so I don't find it interesting at all to play and never reach my goal. And people who can't make their one game work properly don't deserve to get so much money from us.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    They don't value their customers, they just treat them as money machines.

Definitely.... Ooze is going to GT shop again, the worst production team amongst all the games I've played.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    The only thing i have to complain about gt shop is the random order that the gears and ss shows up.

Why not tidy up like other shops!?

Lazy devs -_-

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Then again were is it stated you are entitled to all heroes?

I understand the pokemon syndrom many players have here that they want all.

Then of course there are other issues. I still say that a rotation for the gt heroes is the best option.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Then again were is it stated you are entitled to all heroes?

I understand the pokemon syndrom many players have here that they want all.

Then of course there are other issues. I still say that a rotation for the gt heroes is the best option.
    I don't think anyone is assuming that we should all have every hero, but it should be possible to get each hero over a reasonable amount of time.

A GT hero from scratch would take 4 seasons to get to 3* for an average player, or 2 months. 5* would take more than 8 months.

Guild would take under 3 months to 5*.
    Bronze chest: 5/14
    Campaign: 6/14

Arena would take just over 66 days to 5*.
    Bronze chest: 1/14
    Campaign: 4/14

Grand Arena would take 40 days to 5*.
    Bronze chest: 0/14
    Campaign: 3/14

Crusade would take just over 14 days to 5*.
    Bronze chest: 10/14
    Campaign: many

I agree a shuffle is best, and they should be moved after a limited time. The ones that are in the premium shop would still be hard to get, and so still remain premium heroes until the new premium hero is released

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Still, less than a year ago, among other privileges, VIP players were entitled to own good heroes in advance, and always keep an edge for a few months, now to keep that edge, they have to spend more, more often (unlock the new VIP hero via magic chest, then buy 99$ weekly package a few weeks later if he's useful), some still do it, some started complaining. And of course, VIP 0-10 have been complaining for months because they're basically asked to get VIP11 to be able to spend even more to exist in the game (not winning or be competitive, no, just defend themselves insted of keep being buttfucked).

This game's now reduced to "buy your heroes with packages" or "farm one hero/year in GT shop" (and once you start farming one, you better hope he keeps being worth the investment and isn't overpowered in the meantime by one of all the newer heroes that will appear in GT shop every month).
    Even soul shop is know broken, because it used to be a place for a lot of players to get fragments and stuff to craft old gear you still need yet can't farm together with the orange/red gear that engulfs all your stamina for a dozen shards. Now, the gear quantity has been divided by two or three to make room for extremely useless sign-in heroes (not one decent sign-in hero for months, now, if something's free, it's useless, or if it's useful, you gotta pay for it, how you prefer to see it).

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc