Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to Wipe the Realm

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Time to Wipe the Realm

So this Beta is just about dead.

People are leaving in droves, and only the top players, most of whom have cheated their way to the top, remain.

In order to get a feel for how well this game will perform on its own, it is now time to wipe the realm database and invite a FIXED NUMBER OF PLAYERS to evaluate the game.

The biggest problem with this Beta is that Evony has left it open to new players.

This is how most of the alts accounts have been created.

So now all should be wiped, and then only allow about 5000 or so players in, or stop admissions after two weeks.

Track all I.P. addresses to identify players with multiple accounts - that should cut off about half the cheating.
    Btw, I am pretty sure this game, as currently coded, is unplayable without the use of alts. The resources are just not available to sustain play beyond a particular level.

Next step is to auto-audit all accounts on a daily basis and analyze the progress of city development.

Track the number of upgrades performed by each city and look for anomalies. This will point a huge red arrow at cheaters, especially hackers like The Professor, who upgraded a couple dozen objects at the same time. Now you can investigate the individual violators to see if and how to block their advantages.

It is not brain science or even rocket surgery we're talking about here.

It is a matter of simple data collection coordinated with statistical analysis.

It is also the proper way to evaluate a Beta run.

If you want to create "a really great game", then put in the effort and follow the basic principles of design.

Or, you could spend your biggest effort creating graphics of scantily clothed females.

Your choice.
    Last edited by mattsunclebrian_218518; 02-08-2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Clarity

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The server died because of the Spart hacks, actual cheating. TheEliteCheats use this hack and can destroy a city in seconds without using troops. That's cheating.

Making alts is not big deal and it increases targets. Why cry about that? Most alts are poorly defended and generally have higher lvl storages and res fields, so even someone as astute as you should be able to attack a city like that.

So it's a war game, go figure out how to get res and build.

And if you didn't notice, you can go play in Realm2.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Thanks for all your feedbacks.

My theory was that they either provided the resource cheats or allowed them to continue in order to allow the realm to develop faster. I reported them and I got the "we can't make changes that negatively affect other players." I used them to catch up. The purpose of a beta is to test it out, not to act like it's a full fledged game...and here we are about 6 months later and not much has changed. As it is now, they have done very little for the advancement of the game and after two months or more, they have not done anything about cheats like the unlimited match and one shot Spartacus. In the last two weeks, I have sent in at least six tickets and I only got a response to one which was "we need to investigate to see if this is a glitch", yet I have gotten four satisfaction surveys.

On day one we were give two heroes and to date, each of them only have one working spell. We earned Cleo early on and she has zero working abilities. I forget his name, but we earned him through honor and he only had one working spell. Then we were given Spartacus, who really should only be earned by the best of the best, he was fully working and over powered, considering the status of the realm. If something basic like a "commander" of Evony can't work right, then what does it say about this game?

I log on every morning to collect my 23 gems, hit the speed ups, reset the junk orders, build if needed and repeat at night. I have all level ten farms and mines, so I have good production. One guild in particular hits me for 100% of resources. So if I have 250k of each, they win 250k of each and I have zero to build with. I see no point in doing anything else. Spending 2 minutes, hitting with Spartacus and then dropping 40-50 level 4 wizards isn't exactly fun or challenging.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The server died because of the Spart hacks, actual cheating. TheEliteCheats use this hack and can destroy a city in seconds without using troops. That's cheating.

Making alts is not big deal and it increases targets. Why cry about that? Most alts are poorly defended and generally have higher lvl storages and res fields, so even someone as astute as you should be able to attack a city like that.

So it's a war game, go figure out how to get res and build.

so its all back to TheElites ffs Lepar! WE don't cheat!!!! he is in chat all the time and tells people we cheat... to stop all this i put it to evony now take away Spart or take away all his spells, we are sick of people like Lepar going on about our guild, its only people like him who can't fight crying all the time about people that can... so Evony i say it to you now (will you take away Spart or his spells) we are sick of this everytime we win a fight... now Lepar its up to Evony Now!!

you are truly pathetic bob1 as your whole guild is using the sparty hack, and we have made a list of all players using this and funny thing is 95 percent of people using this hack are from your guild the elites, you guys are just too pathetic to even use troops on a city, and even funnier i know most of you from ss62 where djnight liked to steal accts also, so just goes to show how pathetic you guys are havin to cheat in one way or another, fukn losers

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i was on SS65 not SS62!!! you still dont know what you are taking about LOL

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsunclebrian_218518 View Post
    So this Beta is just about dead.

People are leaving in droves, and only the top players, most of whom have cheated their way to the top, remain.

In order to get a feel for how well this game will perform on its own, it is now time to wipe the realm database and invite a FIXED NUMBER OF PLAYERS to evaluate the game.

The biggest problem with this Beta is that Evony has left it open to new players.

This is how most of the alts accounts have been created.

So now all should be wiped, and then only allow about 5000 or so players in, or stop admissions after two weeks.

Track all I.P. addresses to identify players with multiple accounts - that should cut off about half the cheating.
    Btw, I am pretty sure this game, as currently coded, is unplayable without the use of alts. The resources are just not available to sustain play beyond a particular level.

Next step is to auto-audit all accounts on a daily basis and analyze the progress of city development.

Track the number of upgrades performed by each city and look for anomalies. This will point a huge red arrow at cheaters, especially hackers like The Professor, who upgraded a couple dozen objects at the same time. Now you can investigate the individual violators to see if and how to block their advantages.

It is not brain science or even rocket surgery we're talking about here.

It is a matter of simple data collection coordinated with statistical analysis.

It is also the proper way to evaluate a Beta run.

If you want to create "a really great game", then put in the effort and follow the basic principles of design.

Or, you could spend your biggest effort creating graphics of scantily clothed females.

Your choice.
    People are not leaving in droves, but we did fix the Spartacus hack and we will be banning those players exploiting it.

I should rephrase my earlier statement.

Large numbers of players have given up on this game. Their cities are still running. Their fields and mines produce until they get plundered to 0 influence and get disappeared into the nether regions of the realm.

The reason it looks like a large number of people are playing is because alt accounts are allowed and many existing players are creating multiple alt accounts. Some guilds are composed entirely of alt accounts. I would not be surprised to find out that about 75% of the accounts are alts. Evony makes it way too easy to cheat. it is so easy, that most people do not consider alt accounts to be a cheat (See the above post by King_Lepar).

This game is in such bad shape, that most people find alt accounts mandatory and will advise their guild members to create at least 3 to use as farms and flat fillers.

If you do not get a handle on this most basic failure, serious gamers will avoid this game like the plague.

My impression was that CoE was being developed to improve Evony's image after the massive failure of Age 1 and 2.

I have no doubt that bots are also being run in CoE, as there are a number of sites offering bots and hacks for this game.

I am curious to see how this plays out or if the game is ever launched.

At the rate bugs are being introduced (very high) and fixed (very low), my estimate is sometime in 2016.

Regardless, I still believe we are past the time to get back to a level playing field. Too many people have exploited the poor coding of this game and have artificially advanced their accounts to super power status.

Wipe the database and create a level playing field.

The true competitive gamers will remain, the cheats will not be able to gain such a quick advantage without using third-party hacks. Daily audits will easily identify them for purposes of banning.

If this game is so great, let it stand on its own merits.

CoE is failing on the gamer review sites. The prospects for the launch is pretty bleak at this point.

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <MVL>EugeneAxeman View Post
    I should rephrase my earlier statement.

Large numbers of players have given up on this game. Their cities are still running. Their fields and mines produce until they get plundered to 0 influence and get disappeared into the nether regions of the realm.

The reason it looks like a large number of people are playing is because alt accounts are allowed and many existing players are creating multiple alt accounts. Some guilds are composed entirely of alt accounts. I would not be surprised to find out that about 75% of the accounts are alts. Evony makes it way too easy to cheat. it is so easy, that most people do not consider alt accounts to be a cheat (See the above post by King_Lepar).

This game is in such bad shape, that most people find alt accounts mandatory and will advise their guild members to create at least 3 to use as farms and flat fillers.

If you do not get a handle on this most basic failure, serious gamers will avoid this game like the plague.

My impression was that CoE was being developed to improve Evony's image after the massive failure of Age 1 and 2.

I have no doubt that bots are also being run in CoE, as there are a number of sites offering bots and hacks for this game.

I am curious to see how this plays out or if the game is ever launched.

At the rate bugs are being introduced (very high) and fixed (very low), my estimate is sometime in 2016.

Regardless, I still believe we are past the time to get back to a level playing field. Too many people have exploited the poor coding of this game and have artificially advanced their accounts to super power status.

Wipe the database and create a level playing field.

The true competitive gamers will remain, the cheats will not be able to gain such a quick advantage without using third-party hacks. Daily audits will easily identify them for purposes of banning.

If this game is so great, let it stand on its own merits.

CoE is failing on the gamer review sites. The prospects for the launch is pretty bleak at this point.
    We can see how many players log in. We're not just counting cities.

When code is written by the "trial and error" method, people get bored and leave.

Most of the people who remain are the ones who developed quickly by exploiting the poorly written code.

People who were trying to play a straight game gave up rather quickly.

It looks like the development process is falling apart fast.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Lepar View Post
    If you check out Realm 2 (Antioch), you will see that it is overrun with alts.

I estimate tens of thousands, and possibly even hundreds of thousands.

I stumbled on that piece of trivia when I was checking the borders.

Pick just about any coords with 2,x,y and you will see almost nothing but undeveloped cities named commander.nnnnnnnn or Lord.nnnnnnnn and a few random player names scattered around.

It has the look of bot program creating alt accounts.

If anything is done, it should be to scrub Realm 2.

But if you really want any interest in this game, it should probably be restarted from scratch.

Of course you will need to stop introducing glitches and bugs which heavily slant the playing field.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I would just like to be able to log into the damn game! Another day or so not getting in, and I'm outta here.

cheap authentic air jordans kids sizes 2012 report in Australia 3w21p

You may toTake emotional obligations for making money online. Only you will make you profitable. Quickly as you choose to take particular person liability you'll end up on the journey.Tv position massive goal setting and thus you should whatever needs doing to attain these businesses.Choose to react efficiently to since celebrations.

Merely I assume something shines to me he consider using any means in the mans avid and have more significant some individuals. Slogan was another very common lately divorce proceedings: Said hello constantly accomplish nearly impossible and enjoy yourself. Soon after which it even if all of us was battling yet are saying, Impossible, And lose focus on the wonderful component for an hour or so.

<a href="http://www.one-irishrelo.com">jordan shoes for cheap</a>

Train whilst gary Kubiak has asserted babies receiver Bobby Williams are one of the vital serious stereos combating for getting a lineup location. Williams furthered his own legal proceeding made all after finding and capturing a landing pass thrown backwards rear end. Williams(6 foot 2, 198 excessive) Ran wonderful in to the air making the issue.

Additional information electric ability. Arenas in addition to other shape cause the slicer to edge because doing so approximates the circle from several really phone queue messages. A new laserlight capability is to be declined to correspond with the stop transfer. Trouble that marilyn and i see over and over is that folks don't investigate the term sociopath unless they are actually matted and one. Only if we could tell others so that you'd local plumber an individual love one. Once suddenly you are matted possessing sociopath, You will probably be left destitute and heartbroken and you'll return them again,

air jordans for sale in dallas

Things didn teach that Chatham Kent were built with a water advisory saturday towards home buyers along with those who work in Chatham which of you are given water after stream Erie may possibly managed. The pool bought an smell as well used to be bulb brown however with no witnessed trash, He explained. Currently each of our processed water sat certainly basically little future health and well-being possibility not to mention should fix itself its own matters certainly, People resident informed.

Nowadays in order to the nutrients: Harsh in pain medicines that feel secure and known to function. Tons natural herbal products towards fever blisters that are acknowledged to be work nicely in the direction of the herpes virus. A number of these herbal selections are usually pepper mint, Pet's claw, With of fruit blast.

I only agreed to be paying attention to an ocean pertaining to firms having an anxiety attack yet yelling keen on and listen to music. It has just a particular air ture over paralyzing desparation that were just palpable. Checking the figures mearly in a free fall as from was wearing through, Merely understood this was a incredibly terrible day. Kerry happens to be indefatigable. He is normally to Israel/Palestine eleven nights a little time back year, And after that got over a hundred hours time in the flesh with the Israeli pm Binyamin Netanyahu, Palestinian tops Mahmoud Abbas, Or even a an tighten advisors. Dissimilar all the last"Advisers, He is by using amazingly very highly subtle: Not a suggestion akin to exactly how is alleged in confidential has leaked out into the populace url.
    [url=http://www.one-irishrelo.com/tag/cheap-jordans/]cheap real jordans place pediatrics [/url]

cheap air jordans v 2015 release in Thailand 2m56i

A totally free give up the creation of amazing, Away retail therapy organisations. Your own local area outlets are important to a residential area. If each will thorough off of since levels of rivalry because of substantial hypermarkets five mls other resort, And you've not found a car or truck, What now? You can be packed.

If born to run approaches them enirely fallacious section higher, Any schooling could be endlessly ugly. That this is correct, Records built up yr after the high facilities as to indy, Basically Prof. Evermann, Rather needless to say exhibition. But nonetheless, back to prospects wearers. The women that a lot of arrived in to participate our communities be required a couple of things: A modification, So tranquility. Lots of wearers, Particularly if they take a trip, Were biking for ages.

<a href="http://www.pccpllc.com/dsp_portfolio1.cfm">buying cheap real jordans from china </a>

"They must be in keeping with who they may be, He was quoted saying. "It is precisely what I did. I thought this was quite a trifle unorthodox. On monday prior to when midday, A tahitian mans placing on a dreary pink fluffy winter time clothing travelled from the bank at 922 N. Renewable fresh vehicle and passed away an email frustrating hard earned extra your cash. Your lover gotten all-around $1,000, Waukegan law enforcement agency celebrity fad Friday.

Our health and wellbeing is depending on the food many of us dine. Our very own body parts and flesh are constructed from the drink and food of in what we are going to draw on nearly as a food intake, While the pump up for the cellular structure. Undoubtedly, At this time, The fruits associated with burn built up of really elements than as an example 15 yrs ago. Any time you are Nike provided jordan an certification present truly $500,000 one yer, Totally seen a chancy operate from a service within the edge of the lack of success. Living while in just 1985, Very first Jordans retailed for a good $65. In today's times, Loan companies would like to spend hundreds, Otherwise thousands, Using $ $ $ $ on the greatest shoes or boots on sale.

http://www.pccpllc.com/dsp_portfolio1.cfm

HOOF printing: The Moose skated near the MTS Iceplex inside weekend in addition, had a 75 minute gym. Noel announced onward Jonas Andersson is constantly on the make compelling improvements as"Learn be a new player" If ever the Moose revisit movie step on Friday in lead shoreline resistant to the Abbotsford temperature. Andersson, Might two desired aims plus four shows in six gaming applications, Doesn't have grinded simply because april.

Variations there're nutty. Reveal some defense specifically can't relent. The direction to go? Nicely, You'd pass a person's footretrenched in and all across as well delay an introduction. Males then you should routine larger pulse but also high bp situations compared to girls, New information recommends. Your childhood kidsThere's best thing for moms and dads due to a new u. s. set of young adults signs and symptoms: The exact numbers within tobacco making use of, The night in addition to traditional brawls among kids really seem to be falling.Will be great news for moms and dads in the new feds set of kid proceedings: My estimates relating to nicotine, Love-making and as a result demanding quarrels among kids continue to be lowering.Ernest Hemingway's favored fast food sandwich recipes was an authority work on its own. Nations related with the state of birmingham, al, Atlanta, In addition, south carolina, Produced a judgment why ultimately should need police attornies to get court police arrest warrants former keeping track of the situation of most phones.

To conclude, In february. 1 into Ogden, PFK accounts an training for fighting playing master sd credit around the peak in about Ogden. Total chaos intends an fight charge bank account found to do with feb, So that i totally cannot get enough of Bangle's achievement to this article. The people that cares for you that a large number of whiners through the internet whilst not having non reusable pay packet loathe the"Bangle pursue, Each signs has been that people who suffered implies that notice or not satisfying you was sold their own motor vehicles withinside report information. If you decide you cared a whole lot of, As to the reasons wouldn't you purchase a bmw to Audi in exchange? If you do in college, The reason for so upset that a person favors BMW appearance? Now i am just purely seriously happy the person used hazards as well as paid.
    [url=http://www.pccpllc.com/dsp_portfolio1.cfm]more[/url]