Thread: Need help!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Exclamation Need help!

I already have many heroes, but I do not know what would be the best setup for different instances. Heroes can Lvl up and finish off the purple.

I have:

- War Chief 5 *
    - Commander 4 *
    - Old Curse 4 *
    - Commando 4 *
    - Chaplain 3 *
    - Machinist 3 *
    - Poisoned One 3 *
    - Ancient Protector 3 *
    - Master Mage 3 *
    - Bear Warrior 3 *
    - Ember Blade 3 *
    - Wind Master 3 *
    - Succubus 3 *
    - Lightning Elemental 3 *
    - Demon Assassin 3 *
    - Silencer 2 *
    - Light Bringer 2 *
    - Sniper 2 *
    - Ice Mage 2 *
    - Lightning Master 2 *
    - Ghost Musician 2 *
    - Ooze 2 *
    - Mystic 2 *

And some characters 1 *

1. Who invest?
    2. The best setting to the arena?
    3. Best setting in the Campaign?
    4. The best setting for the Grand Arena?
    5. Who ransom for points from the Arena, Grand Arena, Crusade, Guild Shop?

Thanks in advance for all your help. Regards

Some more information would be helpful.
    1. On which server you play?
    2. What is your team level?
    3. What team level have the top players on your server?
    4. Are you F2P or what VIP you are?

1. 190
    2. 62
    3. 64
    4. Vip 6

Your first new hero in arena shop was whom? Sorceress, Tarot or Fiend Slayer?
    Generally I would save arena coins for the new heroes because it will be always the new magic stone heroes. There will be op and meta changing heroes every two or three months (I'm on 186 and have sorceress there).
    In Guild shop there will be nothing ultra useful except emberblade and sapper for a long time.
    In Grand Arena there will be Fallen Dominion, perhaps save for him, without puppet and sorceress he might be useful in arena.
    In Crusade shop I buy all heroes because you will get so so much coins there. I have 40k saved for -40% event ev en doing this. Useful heroes there are war chief, commando, crossed knight and later on cloadwalker, death mage and hidden needle. The rest is more or less garbage.
    From the heroes you would already have I would concentrate on the following:
    War Chief (arena until 85-90), Commando (arena until 80-85), Old Curse (arena until 85-90), commander, chaplain, machinist, poisoned one, ember blade (arena until early 90s), light bringer, silencer, ooze and perhaps also demon assassin if you have no better options.
    You should farm imperial executioner from Elite and later Dwarf from Elite 12

Perhaps a bit late, but you have the chance to get many very powerful heroes until 15th through event. Turtle, Corrupted Angel, Griffin, Rose Fencer, Manipulator and some more. If you are able to get a few of these it would be a big advantage later on especially because your server doesn't have many strong heroes

Thanks for the tip, but I would like to read a little more definite answer Btw ... Thanks

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    being from much lower server, and not knowing what heroes are available to you in shops and such...

- War Chief 5 * currently your only tank, so keep him leveled to your team level until you get better, good for arena and early campaign, turns worthless by level 90
    - Commander 4 * keep getting stones, get to 5* and legendary and keep leveled, good in arena with WC, good in campaign
    - Old Curse 4 * was strong here, was very important at 5* months ago, now relatively useless for anything, if stones are easy to come by, will do good in arena till lvl 90ish
    - Commando 4 * ehhh, currently useless, good in arena at 5* till 80's
    - Chaplain 3 * a must to keep leveled and 5* all the time
    - Machinist 3 * strong till 90 at 5* in arena
    - Poisoned One 3 * useless except a couple portals, if you can merc one easily i wouldnt invest heavily
    - Ancient Protector 3 * normally useless except special teams in arena, so up to you, i have not even gotten that hero, let alone invested in it
    - Master Mage 3 * fades early in arena by level 70's, not really useful anywhere else
    - Bear Warrior 3 * weak until 90's and Legendary but a good backup toon to work on
    - Ember Blade 3 * pretty good at 5* in arena
    - Wind Master 3 * useless
    - Succubus 3 * fairly strong early, not really useful past 90
    - Lightning Elemental 3 * pretty useless other than unique setups when you get him Legendary 5*, i would not spend time on him
    - Demon Assassin 3 * pretty decent in arena at 4 to 5*
    - Silencer 2 * useless till 5*, then still moderately useless
    - Light Bringer 2 * pretty decent in arena id continue to get him to 5*
    - Sniper 2 * useless
    - Ice Mage 2 * relatively useless
    - Lightning Master 2 * useless
    - Ghost Musician 2 * relatively useless
    - Ooze 2 * still open for evaluation, could be decent in arena at 5*
    - Mystic 2 * useless in arena and campaign

all that is based on current meta, most what you have isnt 'bad' at your level, but investing in them for the future you will find you've wasted resources im afraid. surely you have other heroes besides that list?
    just my opinion