Thread: THE anti- bitch THREAD

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

THE anti- bitch THREAD

ok. let's just get it out of the way.... the game is flawed, and the developers often seem like they are in some state of total denial, and have deep pockets thirsty for more cash. experiments are mostly done on us, even though we aren't paid to be game developers/ anyhow. we ALL know the complaints. This place needs every now and then SOMETHING positive. so... i'll start. why do you play, what do you LIKE, and why? see, i'm kinda hoping some positive reinforcement will resonate somewhere, and perhaps get heard over the constant whine and din of grousing.......

things i LIKE:
    1. i LOVE 2-D games. i grew up on intellivision and Nintendo. Somewhere in the 90's everything went 3-d-rotoscoped-call-it-what-you-will-3rd-person shit. man. give me my contra, ghosts and goblins, and the holy grail- symphony of the night. Heros charge gives me a throw-back jump for joy every time i load it, cause it's fucking 2-d.
    2. It's every where i am. [ this could be a negative.. but that's another thread] . i can play on my lunch break at 3 AM. i can play when on a long car ride, and the kids are asleep, and the wife's listening to her driving music.
    3. It's been a gateway gaming experience with my kids. they played on consoles with me, but they LOVE playing the game and i LOVE seeing them get SO excited wen they get 13 inho berries when playing. i often find myself beginning to spout how fucking crap it is they got that, but see how excited they are, and remember how awesome it was to get a new whatever in a game, and tell my parents ^^
    4. Its a puzzle. i like the fact that while it's creators could be doing SO much more.... it's a living breathing entity. we ALL contribute, change it moment by moment, set new bars, change metas. it's ...interesting, even as a total rng.
    5. I have met people from all over the globe through this. Saudi Arabia, China, Mexico, Australia, etc. it's awesome. i, through my artwork, meet people all over the globe too, but they are reacting to my work, or me to theirs. This lets me feel like i am sitting down and playing chess with someone from somewhere i've never been to. Art is static, this is interactive.
    6. it is 2 fucking D. i can't stress that enough.
    7. wait, yes i can. it's fucking AWESOME 2-d chess.

your turn, and don't bitch in this one thread. we have a whole fucking boo-h000 forum for that. i really want to know what makes people so happy that when it goes bad, they feel the need to complain SO much. ( or is this really the hot girlfriend who we keep crawling back to cause she's just so hot, but is such a fucking cunt? )

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Exactly the same for me: Nintendo generation and the social aspect of the game. The social make me stay.
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

I like to be bitch but my characters are so bitchy they killed instantly.
    Life is too short to live, so make the most out of it... You can never change the world but you can do best to live with...
    God Bless to your Journey to life... http://adultreport.net/

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    i enjoy guild interaction, as well as trying out new heroes(especially before the gt bottleneck). Pushing myself in game, i had never played a game like this, so to go from a zero to a decent player has been quite nice.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The interaction definitely. I feel pretty close to my guildies, and we challenge each other in-game, set birthday arena hits on enemy guildies we don't like, and enjoy the off-topic discussion.
    I quit because of the ridiculous rng and repetiveness, but came back for the social and dueling fun. And now War of Gods had added another fun aspect and the chance to build dream teams and test those risky heroes you arent sure you want to invest the gear into.

The artwork is pretty cool, and I like trying out the new heroes.
    I also like finding new combinations to beat the meta teams.

awesome guys, and thanks. i actually got my bachelors degree in fine art, and am.... tempted to send some stuff to them for the splash/load screens. Our guild doesn't really talk too much, but the support is palpable, and really very nice for an introvert like myself.and i agree about the repetitiveness, but like you guys, really dig trying the new heros each month. i REALLY enjoy finding combos that, as was mentioned work against the grain. And the pushing oneself? THAT is awesome for a game. it MAKES you think, and react, and most importantly-experiment. So yes, i enjoy a game that is flawed....really...realllly flawed. and i'm glad to know im not alone ^^

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    lel that's funny