Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost phone

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost phone

Hi. I have lost my phone and now bought another. What can i do to restore my characters? Thank you

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Maybe you can do the following but not sure if they will allow it but you can give it a try
    1. Download game in your new phone
    2. Create new game on the same server where your first game is residing
    3. Ask uCool to swap your characters. But you should know both account id

Thank you for reply. I dont know account Id, i know server name, character name and level,vip level. Maaybe somebody from ucool reply and instruct me what to do

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbr69 View Post
    Hi. I have lost my phone and now bought another. What can i do to restore my characters? Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi betty.
    Old account name :Adeline server 127 Bahlind. New account ID created on same server : 26362363
    Old account name : Wizz server 131 Falspar. New account ID created on same server : 26362391
    Old account name : 69Exe server 123 Pass Of Skulls. New ID created on same server : 26362482

Thank you and let me know if anything else needed.

Hi betty.
    Old account name :Adeline server 127 Bahlind. New account ID created on same server : 26362363
    Old account name : Wizz server 131 Falspar. New account ID created on same server : 26362391
    Old account name : 69Exe server 123 Pass Of Skulls. New ID created on same server : 26362482

Thank you and let me know if anything else needed.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you betty. Now i have a newnick lvl1 who keep poping to bind it to my accouny. How can i get rid of it? Thank you

Thank you betty. Now i have a newnick lvl1 who keep poping to bind it to my accouny. How can i get rid of it? Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Technically, one deivce only supports one account. Please confirm that you can access all three accounts on your device. If you can access your 3 main accounts, you can login another Google+/Game Center account and it will automatically link your game account. If not, it's would be a bit complicate to solve, you might have to drop one or two of your accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi. Right now i can access all my 3 characters on the new phone. But this lvl1 character keeps poping and i'm afraid if i click ok by mistake i will loose those 3 again. If by luck the person who find my old phone will reset it to factory settings this new1 lvl character will stop appear?
    Thank you

Hi. Right now i can access all my 3 characters on the new phone. But this lvl1 character keeps poping and i'm afraid if i click ok by mistake i will loose those 3 again. If by luck the person who find my old phone will reset it to factory settings this new1 lvl character will stop appear?
    Thank you
    Dear Leader
    If the Google+ or Apple ID is not your main Google+/Apple ID, you can log in a new or separate Google+/Apple ID and run the game. It will link the game when the game is run.

The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty i dont get it. Now i use my new device to play the game. What new ID i have to give you? The ID of my 3 characters? Thank you

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi Betty, you told me to start another account on my same server so that you could unlink my account from android.
    This is the account I want unlinked:

{NMS} Pharaoh
    Account ID# 8540447
    Server 58 Corvus
    Team Level 103

And this is the new account I started on the same server:

NickName
    Account ID# 26355814
    Server 58 Corvus
    Team Level 1

This is the 3rd time sending this... Thanx in advance

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hope we get this fixed soon

Same here. That binding pop every time is sooo frustrating

Betty i dont get it. Now i use my new device to play the game. What new ID i have to give you? The ID of my 3 characters? Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Please try again, we've re-linked it again and it should be working now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty