Thread: Heroes Camp Plundering broken for a lvl 95

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Heroes Camp Plundering broken for a lvl 95

Hey there, when i log in fresh at 5 am, i go to heroes camp. Within the first 4 plunders, i find lvls 90-97. After th first 4 plunders, i only find lvl 101-103 red +1 red +2 teams. It is near impossible to tackle down a lvl 103 team with 1 team at lvl 95, red gear. Everyday i find myself only plundering 4-5 caves and calling it quits, because only high lvl teams appear when i only red gear vs red+1,2.

Something has to change about the opponents u find in plundering in heroes camp.

Atleast, have similar lvls.... not lvl 101-103 teams which are near impossible to take down if they have a soulhunter

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You r not the first one complaining about that, and sure not the last. I have the same problem at lvl 91. Nobody cares

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I believe the power increase after each plunder. It won't let me to 4 plunders, only 1 or 2.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It does not for me. Usually don't care as see no motivation to try to go to WH4, but today did a couple of plunders.
    Seems totally random within a certain lvl range.
    As lvl103 got all from lvl93(maybe even less) to 103... And no matter if was first or 10th or 20iest plunder...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    For me the first 2 plunder is really low. This is the best time to ready your ultimate skill. After that its already random but most of them will have a 70k power. The level does not matter and you should not look at it. Just check the power and the available loot. If you think it is worth attacking then go for it. If not then just do another search

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    this shit plunder the new resources suck, if you arenīt casher to have everything in full enchanted, we are only farms for this players get all our resources, this plunder need a protection for a while after each hit so will be possible collect 1 million of resources to upgrade townhall to lv4- otherwise just crap.

Same issue here. I can only plunder max 3 or 4 times a day. After those few plunders, the enemy teams are levels 100 or above. I am level 95. It is near impossible to kill teams level 100 or above with their War Hall defense. At level 95, I just don't do enough damages to those high levels.

I am level 87 and being attacked by players of level 91+... I cannot revenge that and this is actually making me angry and unsatisfied of the game...