Thread: [Suggestion] Move GT heroes to other shops after the privilege period #2

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

[Suggestion] Move GT heroes to other shops after the privilege period #2

Dear Betty

I help to compile your players' comments here as you seldom revisit a long thread.
    Please read them all and try to understand, they spend a lot of time and effort writing the comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It would be nice if ucool release all new heroes to GT shop and 2 months later move them to other shops like GA/Arena/Guild/Crusade shops. Players could get them sooner by GT coins or wait 2 months then using other coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    bin idea is good, Betty can you suggest uCool to move the GT heroes to other shops after the VVIP's privilege period (2~3 months when you earn the most from them) is over?

It's difficult to raise several GT heroes to 5* even you are in the top guild because 60% of the new heroes go to the GT shop nowadays! I spent all GT tokens I stored for a long time just to bring Sorceress and CA to 4* from scratch, and now I have nothing's left for other GT heroes, imagine how terribly long I need to restore my GT tokens just to 4* the next hero?

YOUR REPLIES

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It would means that we give away the hero to all players because players already have abundant points in almost all other shops now.
    When our production team thinks that it's ok to give away. The hero will be available in other shops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

COMMENTS FROM YOUR PLAYERS

Take note that this is NOT 'giving away'
    5* a hero costs 33000 shop coins, this is a huge amount of shop coins. Just because you stopped adding new heroes to other shops (thinking that means 'giving away' omg...), we couldn't spend our shop coins and able to save up to this amount.
    In fact, we are spending a huge amount of shop coins we have been saving for a long time to purchase the hero.
    queensline
    Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    Sorry but i find this answer ridiculous. Pure disinterest in the ideas of your players led to this.. Putting the shops full with heroes everyone has 5* on older servers and nothing to buy (3 slots that has crappy low level gear nobody uses anymore). What's the problem with giving a hero away after months? That you keep new heroes in more difficult shops i understand... but old and sign in heroes, and heroes that have been magic stone for months???
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    How about creating new item types that their only purpose is to be melted down in the furnace (best items for wood/heat, ore/heat, mercury/heat, total/heat) and sell them in the shops so we'll have something to do with our 300k points there? I already keep buying yew bolt thrower reel whenever I see it, it will be great if there were better items only intended for melting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I don't know what to say when reading such answer. Like the one who just want to run away from discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    So what you say? That you will never put heroes in other shops as they are a "give away for you"?
    Betty this was the worst answer given in the forum by you.
    What will you do with GT shop? Keep releasing there all good heroes? Until all slots are reserved? Do you understand what you are saying to us? That statement pushes many players to quit.

You need to understand that competitiveness is mandatory for the success of the game. If just few people have the strongest heroes, what is the purpose to do repetitive tasks every day? You feel like idiot, no more fun.

Give the high VIP players a time ahead advantage as they have done before, on the old good days. And release good heroes on the public after 2-3 months. They need to try to balance competitiveness without high spenders feel they are jerks. High spenders need the other players to compete, without them they are nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Betty, I don't have a lot of points in all other shops, you can put GT heroes in other shops. I wouldn't be able to 5 star them fast. Maybe will take me 6 months but it is okay to me. Just put them out. Also added more gears that ppl would spend on will keep our points low and not in abundance.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    You think this is giving it away. Players are asking to have toons moved to other shops; not like they are asking for a kidney. Its a f**king game, overloaded with toon after toon, bad patch after bad patch and adds no one wants. Yeah I would see giving it away if not one player has actually paid to play this game and the sad thing is no matter how much they invest you continue to be a bunch of greedy assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    They need to limit the number of heroes in GT shop to a certain number only like 5. If they want to add a new hero in GT shop then they should move 1 of the old hero there to another shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Did you read my message? It would take 3 1/2 years to star up 10 heroes in the GT shop (9 current, with possibly ooze and/or fiend slayer joining soon). How is that even a reasonable period of time?!?
    Meanwhile, crusade is long empty. Guild is long empty. Probably many players are still working on arena and grand arena heroes. Soul shop heroes are basically worthless...
    Gear slots are limited in all shops. You added 3 slots to soul shop, then took them away for another terrible hero.
    The quality of gear needs a revise, especially in older servers. Adding fragments for a premium price like in candy shop would be a great idea.

We need a shop shuffle, and new heroes should be released to the other shops, if not on release, at least a few months later. Magic stone -> heroic package -> GT -> other shops. It should trickle down.

And 2* heroes like SS, SO, FeM, IM, Sil, etc.., who aren't available in shops or farmable in chapters 17+... Who would waste stamina to go back and farm them? Why are all current elite chapter ss available in shops? The production team are really trying to piss their players off...
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Yes, why not give us late gamers something to achieve as we play. As a VIP 10, I have invested in game as well, and this self imposed bottleneck you have placed on almost all New hero, has sucked all the excitement from game. Have all but 7 hero, 6 are in gt shop. Will take forever to get these hero. But at least I can buy lumber to fill my time, huh? Bad choices Ucool. Bad choices Betty. You are going to destroy this game, you have plenty of players who lived the game, but you seem to keep giving us the middle finger. With your "pay me" hand out of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    The problem with this game lately is that the majority of players have nothing to look forward to. It used to be that a good vip hero would be released and then available 2 months later in the arena or ga. Now it's straight to gt shop, where most people have just accepted that they will never have 5 starred heroes from. Since this last crappy heroes camp update, I've noticed my guild mates playing less and less. Now, I get the magic stone hero every month and show them to my guild mates and their response is "oh cool another good hero I won't have". This isn't good ucool, the community is getting wise and is tired of seeing only big spenders doing well in this game. You have to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Dear Developers,
    At least be honest and just say "Show us the money or go fuck yourselves", because that's the meaning of your answer.

I understand that VIP heroes need to stay exclusive for some time (like you did before: after 3-4 months, it was available through standard shops) but YOU fucked everything by ignoring all those shops for months and now, obviously, everyone farmed most of the heroes and now you blame US for sitting on coins (and that's not the majority, honestly, only the oldest and highest VIP don't even bother to spend coins there, normal people still need gear from there, even lvl100+ players)? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??

Seriously, not that many players have GA/Arena/Guild/Dragon coins saved. I'm a lvl100 VIP9 player, and I still use ALL the shops to farm gear (freaking shoes) or to 5* some secondary hero I didn't bother to farm earlier. I don't think I'm an exception, I even believe that the majority of the low-mid VIP players are in the same case, even on old servers.

The players who don't even bother spending coins in old shops are simply very old and/or very high VIP players who already own all heroes and promoted them to O+1/2 and just don't need older gear except for promoting newly released heroes. Those are the same players who already bought the packages and/or the magic stones of the GT heroes you don't want to "give away".

I understand that VIP heroes need to stay exclusive for a while. But heroes like Corrupted Angel, Dope King, even Chemist should be available to "commoners" by now (through shops/chests/crusade), it's not like they'll be able to farm them to 5* in a few days like you're fallaciously implying, simply because there's always something to buy in old shops for them (useless hero stones, purple gear to promote non-meta heroes to O+1/2) so they usually don't sit on Arena/GA/Guild coins.

What you REFUSE to understand (by playing dumb, like now, and taking us for even dumber) is that players who you'd be "giving away" these heroes ALREADY HAVE THEM, they farmed them months ago through magic stones or packages. GT coins are only there to eventually get them to 5* or to unlock secondary VIP heroes they didn't spend gems on earlier. While those who complain they don't have access to heroes released months ago are also those who won't EVER buy them through the packages you tease them with, and won't get to VIP11 either because they're not willing to spend hundreds on your game (but still spend some, but unless it's 500$+ that's not enough for you, so you just ignore and discard those players, greedy Ucool).

So Ucool, stop trying to make up excuses and try to make us believe there's a logic/bullshit explanation to keep some heroes in GT shop, admit you just want it to stay like this: "Buy the package or fuck off", except those who didn't cough up the cash earlier for those heroes won't do it now, just get it through your heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    Not beating around the bush, this issue of players having stashed away coins was caused by the same production team that gave you that response. We vigorously complained about heroes going into a shop that takes so much longer to obtain coins than the others. Chemist was the first one, and if it stopped there we wouldn't have been happy initially but could have gotten over it because everyone still gets coins, just slower than the other shops. But it didn't stop there. There has been a steady stream of heroes going almost exclusively to that shop. A shop that can't sustain a rate of return high enough to support all the heroes that have been put there. We begged for months for heroes to be put into ANY shop other than GT but our cries fell on deaf ears. Now we have the situation which you described, that is all your own fault, players having saved up coins and being able to redeem heroes quickly from other shops.

This is not a permanent problem. It could be fixed fairly quickly even, if you were willing to do so. All it would take is a return to regular placement of heroes into the older shops and after the first 1 or 2 to each shop, that backlog would disappear. You even got some unique suggestions that I hadn't even thought of before, add new items exclusively for the furnace just like you already have items exclusively to be sold for gold coins. That would integrate the hero camp into the rest of the game more fully.

There are already way too many heroes in GT shop and adding more there only worsens the problem. It would take multiple years as others have said to redeem all the heroes there. That timeline only gets extended further each time a new hero is placed in there.

Please utilize the other shops again. We have mechanisms to get currency for them, but they have become useless without anything for that currency to buy. There might as well not even be an arena/guild/ga/crusade shop if you don't do anything about the items/ss that are in there.

Best Regards
    queenslin

Betty, please read.

Else you could read them all in the original thread
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ivilege-period

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for posting the feedback in this thread. I've noted down things players concern most and the suggestions and will send them to our production team. Some of them had been sent before though. But I don't think our colleague will have a clear reply on what they will do according to the feedback. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The longer your action will be more coin we have in others shop.

And if you are not going to make the toons somewhat available to obtain stop putting them in GC as enemies.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    But I don't think our colleague will have a clear reply on what they will do according to the feedback.
    They'll have no reply because they lack the balls to say no and provide an honest reason. And they're certainly too greedy or lazy to say yes to any solution proposed.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Gosh I hope they do something soon. It has begun...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160811-122532.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	11547

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I will be surprised if you show level 103 players that have not logged in for several days. Level 82 71 and 90 is low. Top guilds usually prefer at least level 100

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    Gosh I hope they do something soon. It has begun...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160811-122532.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	11547
    I think lvl 80+ are the lvl where players will decide if they want to continue playing or not as the road will be tougher ahead.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    thy wont do it bcs its their business plan to get moneyyyyyyyyy

first magic shop

then the damn 99dls pack (and a lot buy it bcs they know it will take forever to farm from GT and heroes like TP, Sorc, DW, GK, Fairy in end game are very strong)

this game is getting me tired!.. (thought I wouldnt ever say that, but is true.... too much pay to win)

Unbelievable, uCool just place Dual Wiend in heroic package......

Wanna earn money even from a Sign-In hero, GG Heroes Charge.

The funny part is Dual Wiend is the weakest hero in game now and they haven't revised his pathetic stats and ultimate and then......

He's in Heroic Package muahaha.

Dear Leader
    Thank you for posting the feedback in this thread. I've noted down things players concern most and the suggestions and will send them to our production team. Some of them had been sent before though. But I don't think our colleague will have a clear reply on what they will do according to the feedback. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Your colleagues sucks.
    But I like you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Unbelievable, uCool just place Dual Wiend in heroic package......

Wanna earn money even from a Sign-In hero, GG Heroes Charge.

The funny part is Dual Wiend is the weakest hero in game now and they haven't revised his pathetic stats and ultimate and then......

He's in Heroic Package muahaha.
    I even keep him 2* at this time. He may be good at AHP.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.