Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Making shops beside GT viable again

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Making shops beside GT viable again

    Its not a secret that Ucool keeps adding new heroes to GT and that everyone sits on quite a lot of coins stacked in arena, grand arena, crusade and guild shop.

    These shops will continue to be a filler for soulstones for soul shop and items for boots.
    Ucool already stated they dont want to add heroes to these shops because its "giving them away for free".

    Ucool shots them in their own foot by this statement, admitting they know its a problem.

    A simple solution to this would be:
    Give everyone diamonds based on their current stacked coins per shop.

    Reset everyones coins to 0 (for older servers where this problem is relevant)

    Shuffle all current heroes around between the shops, even the GT ones.

    Remove old heroes everyone has 5* since forever, add current elite stage only heroes to shops.

    If you dont like this suggestion you could atleast look at the last one, give us something to spend coins on.
    While you are at it, add glavie and demon edge to soulshop. Why only ice staffs?

    Reason everyone got stacked coins is because you dont offer anything to spend them on. This isnt the players fault!

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    17
    I must have done something wrong because I'm far from having all heroes at 5* in Arena (Devastator 4*, Nymph 3*, Ice Spirit 3*, Forest Guardian 1*) and Grand Arena (Witch 3*, Ancient Protector 3*, Elder Giant 3*, Storm Lord 3*, Wizard Doctor 3*) shops...

    If you spent most of your time not competing for top20 arenas to rack up coins, like most of the players, and used some GA coins for gear (at least during 40% promotions), then you're not sitting on much, except in Guild and Crusade Shops, and even there, you can find useful gear needed to craft O2/R gear, or you chainbuy SS to convert in Soul Shop (another shop were I didn't farm much stones for a while because it was my main source for Axe/Ice staff, so I only have Inferno and Swordmaster 3*, ignoring Dual Wield and Cat Fencer isn't even unlocked...).

    That's the case of most mid VIP players who don't have two crusades/day or just have to fight on their own to stay just high enough in arena to buy 5 SS a day.

    So I hear everyhwere about this : "players are sitting on thousands of coins" but is that really the majority? I think it only concerns high VIPs and oldest low VIP players. Rest of us? Well, if they put a GT hero anywhere else than Crusade Shop, it's still gonna take weeks to 5* him, and put on wait some other hero.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    as i stated in another post not every shop must be viable for ur current level. crusade was available at lvl 25, GA at lvl 60 and GT to be competitive obviously 90++. u cant expect diff lvl areas to drop u same items/exp/gold. if u were playing an mmorpg u would then be able to grind lvl 25 mobs till ur 100+ and still be fine if that was the case, thats not how its supposed to be u outlvl the area u move onto the next area for better items/gear/gold rate.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    How to solve this problem? Easy.
    This game has so many bottlenecks, do you think that 'handing' out a hero means that most players can even make it R+2 instantly? Even low level gear (ice staff, glaives, demon edge im looking at you) are a bottleneck at high levels

    Distributed GK, Chem, CA, TP, Dope, Sorc over the other shops. Sure there are people with 300+k points, but they have most heroes 5* already anyway. Most people need time to buy them and voila, points are gone.

    If you 5* a hero, you get a items slot back for it and the hero leaves the shop. Gear slots should relate to your level. level 1-90 should have gear in 1-90 range, 91-100 in 1-100 range, etc. Have usefull stuff in the shops, not pipe reels! again, points are used.

    I think soulshop should be a shop that has SS for a hero that you don't have 5* yet. Make it change randomly every day. (This should be a hero that you already own and isn't 5*) points are atleast used now!

    New VIP hero in chest/sign in hero.
    after 1 month - VIP in packages etc... sign in go to GT shop (exclusive)
    after 2 months - VIP goes in GT, sign in goes to random shop
    after 3 months - VIP goes to other shop
    This means there are 3 heroes in the GT shop (1 VIP, a sign in & the GT hero) and gear.
    This gives the high spenders a head start.

    These are random ideas that i think would enhance the game instantly, and points are being used!

    But most importantly, Ucool should be transparant in how stuff works! Because the way how they do it now make a lot of people leave this game .

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    How to solve this problem? Easy.
    This game has so many bottlenecks, do you think that 'handing' out a hero means that most players can even make it R+2 instantly? Even low level gear (ice staff, glaives, demon edge im looking at you) are a bottleneck at high levels

    Distributed GK, Chem, CA, TP, Dope, Sorc over the other shops. Sure there are people with 300+k points, but they have most heroes 5* already anyway. Most people need time to buy them and voila, points are gone.
    sry but no not ez. when has a hero ever moved between shop unless it was an error? alot of people have traded in hard earned GT coins for those heroes and if u change their shops we will complain and more than u guys currently are. it will not be fair when we're spending months to 4* a single hero in GT and have it pop up in crusade where u get it instantly. also do u know how many heroes u can 5* with 300k+ points? it only costs 33k per 5* so easily 9 maxed heroes and thats only 1 shop. there is no way ur gonna get rid of their coins and in a fair manner even more impossible so best solution is dont even try to.

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    sry but no not ez. when has a hero ever moved between shop unless it was an error? alot of people have traded in hard earned GT coins for those heroes and if u change their shops we will complain and more than u guys currently are. it will not be fair when we're spending months to 4* a single hero in GT and have it pop up in crusade where u get it instantly. also do u know how many heroes u can 5* with 300k+ points? it only costs 33k per 5* so easily 9 maxed heroes and thats only 1 shop. there is no way ur gonna get rid of their coins and in a fair manner even more impossible so best solution is dont even try to.
    I did spend GT points on several heroes... Should i have this advantage till the end of time? NO. I had my fun with the heroes i bought with the precious points i had. (and i don't have many) This top down thinking should stop. If this linear grind never stops, this game dies out fast! Should the player that is now 10 levels lower then me just stop playing? Because they won't ever close the gap with me, should everything be just as hard for him as it was for me? In my honest opinion, no.

    And so what that people the have that much points to 5* it... Most of them have the hero already anyway 4-5* If you have that much points. Buying the hero takes also time... you pay more to instantly buy it, you need to gear it (another bottleneck), and this instant buy situation will end for lower VIP point collectors anyway, because after this buying spree things will normalize. High VIPS will stay in the same position they are now, only the competition just came a little closer to make things on a server more interesting again.

    You know what? I think Team experience of level 1-90 should be quadruppled, 90-100 should be doubled. (on older servers)... Yes, let them close the gap, give me more competition!

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    I did spend GT points on several heroes... Should i have this advantage till the end of time? NO. I had my fun with the heroes i bought with the precious points i had. (and i don't have many) This top down thinking should stop. If this linear grind never stops, this game dies out fast! Should the player that is now 10 levels lower then me just stop playing? Because they won't ever close the gap with me, should everything be just as hard for him as it was for me? In my honest opinion, no.

    And so what that people the have that much points to 5* it... Most of them have the hero already anyway 4-5* If you have that much points. Buying the hero takes also time... you pay more to instantly buy it, you need to gear it (another bottleneck), and this instant buy situation will end for lower VIP point collectors anyway, because after this buying spree things will normalize. High VIPS will stay in the same position they are now, only the competition just came a little closer to make things on a server more interesting again.

    You know what? I think Team experience of level 1-90 should be quadruppled, 90-100 should be doubled. (on older servers)... Yes, let them close the gap, give me more competition!
    well first off i spent every single GT point i gained into heroes. so far i have a 4* sorc 3* ca and 3* chemist and thats all the GT points have gotten me. i have 280k crusade points 45k GA points 28k guild and 35k arena. im on server 105 which is somewhere in the middle of servers and im a non vip so my points should be considered low as compared to the high end players in early servers.

    now for ur points. spending GT points does not give u an advantage till the end of time. theres only a few there that even give u an advantage and even at my slow rate ill eventually max them all out. players that are 10 lvls lower than u will catch up as each lvl becomes increasing harder. vips used to be 10 lvls higher than me but now theyre only 3 lvls above me and i always fought them in top 50 as a non vip. well next point u already saw i have the points in shops and only got 2 3*s and 1 4* no where near having all the heroes at 4-5* like u stated.

    now for ur "buying spree", u think they just magically run out of coins... high vips have a monthly income of 200k crusade points. if red items got stuck in there they would be able to buy 15 full items a month and imbalance the game in a huge way. relic of hades is a 6k item they can practically buy 1 every single day and from 1 shop alone. u have no idea how much of an impact putting gear relevant to our lvls in those other shops would do to the game. everyone will have every hero 5*ed, every hero fully geared and then get bored and leave. itll be like playing a private server where they increase exp by 100x, those servers never last long as people get bored quick.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Mainy the issue is getting rank 1 in arena and sitting top 5 in GA gives you points that are pretty much trash, you spend them on All Around Boots. The heroes that are in these shops has been here since over 1 year. Ucool don't want to add heroes to these shops because everyone is stacked so it's like giving away the heroes for free (Betsy even said this in a different post).
    The reason people are stacked in these shops are mainly because the heroes and items there are useless for us high levels, so we keep stacking because there isn't anything to buy. Might aswell remove the arena/crusade/GA coins and add a new shop where all these coins gets counted to.
    Or give an option to hand in coins for GT coins or diamonds, with a proper ratio ofc.

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    as i stated in another post not every shop must be viable for ur current level. crusade was available at lvl 25, GA at lvl 60 and GT to be competitive obviously 90++. u cant expect diff lvl areas to drop u same items/exp/gold. if u were playing an mmorpg u would then be able to grind lvl 25 mobs till ur 100+ and still be fine if that was the case, thats not how its supposed to be u outlvl the area u move onto the next area for better items/gear/gold rate.
    I think the item being sold is the soul stone so not sure if your current level should be considered here. Even if I am level 103 but does not have the hero for example Turtle Fighter, Arena shop should still be viable for me.
    And honestly if you are a low level player (for example level 59), not sure what level arena shop is available but at level 59 it should be open to you already for quite some time but at this point I don't think the level 59 can buy anything from the arena shop because he can't earn any arena coins at all. He might be able to start earning when he reaches level 80+ to 90. But at that level can you say that the arena shop is already not viable for his level because it was open for players at around level 30+?

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    15
    Just leave GT shop for gears... VIP & top guild can gear up faster.
    Heroes SS back to other shop... Everyone can get all heroes faster and force VIP upgrade to VVIP.

    This is Heroes Charge!! Not VIP Charge. )-:
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    I think the item being sold is the soul stone so not sure if your current level should be considered here. Even if I am level 103 but does not have the hero for example Turtle Fighter, Arena shop should still be viable for me.
    And honestly if you are a low level player (for example level 59), not sure what level arena shop is available but at level 59 it should be open to you already for quite some time but at this point I don't think the level 59 can buy anything from the arena shop because he can't earn any arena coins at all. He might be able to start earning when he reaches level 80+ to 90. But at that level can you say that the arena shop is already not viable for his level because it was open for players at around level 30+?
    personally i dun remember wat lvl arena opened either but its pretty low. i dun get ur example, when i was a low lvl player i competed in the top 200 of arena easily so y cant people get coins? theres no good reason for him to be lvl 80+ to 90 b4 he can start earning coins. if ur talking about new players that started months later then its definitely their fault for not choosing the newest server.

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    I guess if you started early from your server you can do that. But some people started playing late and some even chose to play on a lower server just to be on the same server with their friends. With people at level 103 I don't think they would get to the top 500 at all

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    Or there could be a "Market" feature in the shop (same as Hero Camp Market) to exchange the abundant coins between shops... like 1,000 Crusade coins = 10 or 100 GT coins etc.etc.
    Server 92 - {DoW} Crip - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,008,885 (Aug 10 2016)
    Server 101 - KJ.Awesome - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,002,500 (Aug 10 2016)

    Former player.

    UCool are a pack of greedy bastards, don't care about anything but gold Lining their pockets.

    I Hope this game dies and you get sued for plagiarism.

    Assholes.

  14. #14
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by crip View Post
    Or there could be a "Market" feature in the shop (same as Hero Camp Market) to exchange the abundant coins between shops... like 1,000 Crusade coins = 10 or 100 GT coins etc.etc.
    Give this man a cookie!

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by crip View Post
    Or there could be a "Market" feature in the shop (same as Hero Camp Market) to exchange the abundant coins between shops... like 1,000 Crusade coins = 10 or 100 GT coins etc.etc.
    its not a bad idea but wat would the fair ratio be for vip 9 and under vs vip 10 and above?
    if 1000 crusade = 10 GT u end up with 25-50 GT coins a day people will complain too low
    if 1000 crusade = 100 GT u end up with 250-500 GT coins a day vip 10+ will get 5 shards a day thats too much
    gotta meet somewhere in the middle but still a tough ratio to make fair

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •