Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stupid anniversary events

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Give us some event! Don't leave us for whole week with nothing

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    For this point im agree
    i think that what OP was complaining... "they remove real event bla bla bla with some other spices to make it more dramatic"

come on alendris, dont be like betty who cant read and understand whole point.. LOL

no events at all right now, just a shop, pretty crappy guys. first week was good, but nothing new is pretty bad on your part

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Likely 3rd anniversary will be 1* hero, if we are still around or they are still around.
    And maybe 30 days anniversary event, w/o other usual events...
    3rd anniversary will be all packages available at one, the wonderful opportunity of spending 1k at once, thank you lovely and so generous developers. Thank you for giving us new way of giving you money everyday. I think you should start allowing for direct debit and even donations, wouldn't that be the ULTIMATE achievement for your game: make us spend money without getting anything in return!

They will not have a 3rd anniversary as everyone will have quit by then. As much money as they are making and the best they come up with is a hour event broke for most, a new toon that will end up in GT when this is over, a new shop that is selling wood and ore that no one gives a f**k about. If you want stones have to spend gems. I got 4 free tokens for spin from this event. My prizes - wood, coin, ore, coin. That is f**king awesome. On top of that, even the hourly that gave some 600 gems. What does that buy in this game...8 soul stone out of the Aniv Shop with some gems left over. A couple stamina resets. Players have spent money all year to support a company and in return UCool put on the strap-on and f**ked everyone. UCool = Bernie Madoff of mobile games.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    The shop also has SS of GT heroes for candy, not only for gems.

And with normal login you got gems, hour login gems.. And Almighty stuff, etc

And again I ask: what did we got last year?
    Only 1 special offer lasting 2 days each, 5 bucks for 40SS (and there were also older heroes) and 1 good item (and also here were items Noone needed)
    Nothing else for free...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The shop also has SS of GT heroes for candy, not only for gems.

And with normal login you got gems, hour login gems.. And Almighty stuff, etc

And again I ask: what did we got last year?
    Only 1 special offer lasting 2 days each, 5 bucks for 40SS (and there were also older heroes) and 1 good item (and also here were items Noone needed)
    Nothing else for free...
    We may have not got a lot last year but also look where everyone was at. The game has always been half right but a year ago it was a little more sound. From that timeline to now every player has evolved but the game has not and the anniversary would have been a possible spot to make it up to the players, not rape them some more.

Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    They will not have a 3rd anniversary as everyone will have quit by then. As much money as they are making and the best they come up with is a hour event broke for most, a new toon that will end up in GT when this is over, a new shop that is selling wood and ore that no one gives a f**k about. If you want stones have to spend gems. I got 4 free tokens for spin from this event. My prizes - wood, coin, ore, coin. That is f**king awesome. On top of that, even the hourly that gave some 600 gems. What does that buy in this game...8 soul stone out of the Aniv Shop with some gems left over. A couple stamina resets. Players have spent money all year to support a company and in return UCool put on the strap-on and f**ked everyone. UCool = Bernie Madoff of mobile games.
    Amen for that

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    100℅ agree with StarkIndustries.
    Last year we got nothing, this year very poor quality events (money, money and money)... Sure, this is an improvement, but we must be happy about this ??? Before zero, now shit... Huppy!!!
    I don't ask for 10000 free gems, but players here cannot write that these events are nice, because it is an insult to people's intelligence!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NetanelG View Post
    You are running now for two years you promised great events and great reward and what we get is pure shit again as you always do. Not only the new event can only be claim buy buying gems with money you also remove the normal events. That way we are without real event for 15 days, the event that can actually be good (hourly reward) you trashd with poor instructions and lame excuses.
    give us back some real events.
    really nice move by ucool again
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Betty, at least please make hour login event back. That is related to anniversary.

It would be better to refresh the anniversary shop with Candy, not gems.