Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: WAR HALL lvl 4

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You can do the same at a much higher pace. What you do, do it today.
    And 2 hours i told in considering that you will be steal because i did it this morning after release i stole 550k of everything in 35 minutes, i get 2 attacks but nothing crazy
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

New Comers
    You can do the same at a much higher pace. What you do, do it today.
    The mats that are worthwhile to plunder are usually lvl100+.. im only L97.. thats continuous revenge. lose more than gain. in my experience

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bongstarz View Post
    The mats that are worthwhile to plunder are usually lvl100+.. im only L97.. thats continuous revenge. lose more than gain. in my experience
    These are NPC, not real people. keep searching to find what you can beat.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    25K? That's too little!

Attachment 11588
    Oh wow! where is he, I want that too! lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    alright its exactly a week!! time to post it... trick was to put 1 puppet master in def so none of the lvl 60-80s can beat u, o wait... thank you "smart" people that shared it in advance just to prove me wrong
    i bet lady is gonna quote me now cause hes seriously mad at me, quoting me 5 times in 1 post but wat info did i share b4 this patch? o nuthin
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So first here's how unrealistic the old numbers were. I lost 600k iron and wood overnight but still had enough to upgrade lol. And as far as revealing the trick goes I don't think it had anything to do with this thread and everything to do with a certain video where the guys defense team is sub 50k while he's upgrading his WH to 4. A guy I even pm'd to tell him he was giving it away.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    LOLOLOL Ucool already patch the trick guys! Even if you put one guy it is possible for everyone to search and loot you so DO NOT put one guy on defense anymore.
    But they decrease the resources needed for a higher warhall. And they WILL refund the balance. This means all will be able to do WH4 now.
    For those who completed WH4 before they patch congratez!!! you can now easily advance to WH5. it only costs 500000,500000,120000 for a wh5 now.
    For me who completed WH5 before they patch the trick, they refund me the balance and i think it might be possible for me to hit WH7 hopefully 8

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    LOLOLOL Ucool already patch the trick guys! But they decrease the resources needed for a higher warhall. And refund the balance. This means all will be able to do WH4 now. For those who completed WH4 before they patch congratez!!! you can now easily advance to WH5. it only costs 500000,500000,120000 for a wh5 now. For me who completed WH5 before they patch the trick, they refund me the balance and i think it might be possible for me to hit WH7
    wow, you are fast dude....took you only hours to find out

and few corrections:
    Costs for 5 is 550/550/110
    and there is no WH7

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    wow, you are fast dude....took you only hours to find out

and few corrections:
    Costs for 5 is 550/550/110
    and there is no WH7
    awww... Im sad no WH7/8??? Dont be mean bro. I have to work! Cant be online all the time you know? how else am I going to earn my 150k/year (EXCLUDING BONUS) salary to support heroes charge?
    Ucool do something!!! VIP16 here wants to spend money on your game!! Let me!

Seriously though those those 100 plus people or so i share the trick with before UCOOL patch the thing. Put in full defense. No need to put one on defense anymore. people can search and attack you regardless of your defense numbers.

Hmm spoke too soon.. Seems like only Warhall cost reduce. The cost for upgrading the rest of the items remains the same and although seem little, is significant. My resources going down fast still.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Why is this thread still open?
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Why should it be closed?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hate this last update, i was increasing my ressources without any problem cause my defence team was never attacked. Now, anyone can attack any defence team, I lost 200k wood/metal in 12 hours... Now I will never get my war hall to 4, will never get any other building to 4, will never increase my attributes more. That means I stand not a chance of getting better in the game right now, except if I invest $$$$$. But I had fun with this game beeing only VIP2. I think my fun stops right now.

BTW, I wanna get that Tarot to.

Server 103
    id : 15537773

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Why should it be closed?
    Because it became obsolete and because there is a fine line between ppl trolling forums and giving some expert advice/tips.

Subject has been debated it fair enough, some got wh4/5, some didn't, ucool fixed/patched it. End of story.

Now everyone +1s here without any common sense (see previous pages)
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have it just lvl 2 yet lel