Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR HALL lvl 4

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

WAR HALL lvl 4

Any advice how to save up all that material? I tried last night, got around 200k lumber etc. And when I woke up, I had been attacked 13 times, and had 80k lumber.... It's like the closer you get the more impossible it is.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It's basically a huge single session grind (Alendris said it took him ~11hours), a full furnace disenchant, and some serious luck.

He's my guild mate. Told me the same thing

I guess you just gotta grind
    Last edited by Xturtlexohx; 08-13-2016 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Typo

need massive time of playing to get war hall 4, that's ucool's intention anyway

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If you're not ready to spend either money nor time. Then wait for ucool add shield feature. Of course you should not expect to have what you never ask for, ask for it in either game issue or game suggestion and wait (the only thing you can do).
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    You need time and the firepower.

I often read some high level, high VIP players say you just need to grind without considering they're like the 0.5% elite who can actually repeatedly plunder lv100+ R+1/2 teams with the WH3 buff (and 5k/5k/2.5k loots are usually only 102+ players), and without losing too much HP or energy, and be able to smash easier red teams with no loss and almost full hp/energy.
    Simply because you need to have a lot of R+1/R+2 maxed heroes to keep plundering for hours straight, a big enough roster to rotate between them. So yeah, basically, you need to be like top10 of your server in total power. So almost nobody can get to WH4 without paying for it entirely.

So yes, you need half a day or a full day of continous plundering, but 99% of the players, even if they had that kind of time and motivation, will lose some heroes from time to time, to a point where you can't go on unless you're very lucky and patient and wait for the good opponent and the good RNG to win and replenish all your injured heroes' HP, which is VERY rare when you keep browsing standard R+1 lvl100+ meta teams (sorc, dk, sh, rf, lb, tf, dw, cl, dl, mani, dm, tarot, chem, etc)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the level 4 grind is ludicrous, you need to make up over 92% of resources without getting them robbed. The mechanics of this camp fail terribly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by eryza24 View Post
    need massive time of playing to get war hall 4, that's ucool's intention anyway
    Even if you are lvl 91, and after 4-5 plunders it shows you only highest levels? Im 91 and for me its impossible to get WH4. But why? Any higher level is better then me only cause he played for a longer time? Thats the main problem, not even a time wasting...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    for level 4 needed 24 hour playing in war hall

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    my solution is simple i just dont
    working on my 6th hero currently to max training hall 18 stats
    i dont see a rush to war hall 4
    i can spend another 2 month until i have 20 heroes to max th18 stats then worry about it cause lets face it th is the main reason were bothered with it in the first place
    knowing the game the later u do it the easier it gets

Main reason I want lvl 4 is because I have every building maxed already. I really want to use my purple books too. Anyways they're should be a 12hr protection you can buy, or that starts after you've been attacked.... you know, like every other game has. Just keep complaining

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    my solution is simple i just dont
    working on my 6th hero currently to max training hall 18 stats
    i dont see a rush to war hall 4
    i can spend another 2 month until i have 20 heroes to max th18 stats then worry about it cause lets face it th is the main reason were bothered with it in the first place
    knowing the game the later u do it the easier it gets
    Same here, I don't give a damn about the "premium-only" WH4. I just plunder/dissassemble to keep myself at 80k/80k/20k to keep the Training/Forge/Academy working without getting plundered.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    >>>nevermind<<<

now seems imposible to do WH4...

the plunder result always lot of lumber and merc, and no iron. and seems like no one doing climb for wh4 lately, so fat target is so rare