Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why can not I get hourly dc gifts?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwanderer View Post
    How much did they compensate? I also sent a ticket and they said I will get only 200 gems, 1M coin, 10 ss.
    they compensated for the last package i got red fragments even though i didn't miss that package i missed the first 2 lol.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    How much did they compensate? I also sent a ticket and they said I will get only 200 gems, 1M coin, 10 ss.
    Yea, they said the same to me, but you will get the full package. Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    they compensated for the last package i got red fragments even though i didn't miss that package i missed the first 2 lol.
    Same here With mercury instead of the avatar.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Same here With mercury instead of the avatar.
    i didn't miss the last package so i have the avatar

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yea, they said the same to me, but you will get the full package. Don't worry
    Not the full package mate coz I missed them all. Logged in at 8:30, 9:05, 9:15 and 10:03 last night. Didnt see any reward and thought it would appear at 11:59. Waited until midnight for nothing! And now they compensate one-third of the reward I would have got due to their mistake (and they admitted it)

Not the full package mate coz I missed them all. Logged in at 8:30, 9:05, 9:15 and 10:03 last night. Didnt see any reward and thought it would appear at 11:59. Waited until midnight for nothing! And now they compensate one-third of the reward I would have got due to their mistake (and they admitted it)
    That's unfortunate. Keep pressing. I missed the 20:00 by 5ish minutes, but my guildie got his, so I made sure I was online right at 21:00 and 22:00 to get those ones. So the compensation worked out fine. Maybe if they admit their mistake they would be willing to compensate for all 3

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This is absurb..."online on the hour" n "reward can be claimed till 23:59"..... both statements were fullfilled....yet no claim button appear.
    Some say u need to relogin to see the claim button.
    Online on the hour is not same statement with login on the hour....please get a reliable person to write the rules in future..u may get sued for that!

That's unfortunate. Keep pressing. I missed the 20:00 by 5ish minutes, but my guildie got his, so I made sure I was online right at 21:00 and 22:00 to get those ones. So the compensation worked out fine. Maybe if they admit their mistake they would be willing to compensate for all 3
    Sent them several more messages, no reply. Thank you anyway

They said that's all compensation for the issued and closed the dialogue....