Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UCOOL should tell us how huge faggots they really are

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

UCOOL should tell us how huge faggots they really are

UCOOL should tell us how many retarded ppl work in their company because it seems like the company is owned by some greedy ORK that hired these all incompetent ppl or its just maybe because of managers that are making pressure for profit.

We are waiting like retards for changes that we need like Arena time/rules, better filters, option to add some amount of salves/etc to hero instantly we are still waiting for new stuffs and heroes in Crusade, Arena, Soul shop, and we can say also in GA and Guild shop and much more, you can just read random thread here (S&F section)
    no they will ber adding good heroes just to GT shop like greedy cucks, rly they added Tarror propthet to GT shop after that bronze chest bug? Its so hard to put him to Crusade/Arena?

Heroes camp is one big thoughtless fail - no there is no answer why the fuck your ppl could make price of warhall lvl 4 like this, do they have brain? 1M resources when you can protect just 90K? Did anybody even think about this? Or you put some random numbers like everytime?
    Attacking mates, furnance is way how to make us more "poor" because they know we have no problem with /not all/ old items

and finallyTHE MIGHTY ANNIVERSARY it should be something for us, something special, some gifts but:

Login reward > avarage, just last two day and 500 gems seems good, new hero? just way how we should spend more gems and money > 3rd hero this month so you need lot of XP items, gear, skills = basicly gems
    Candy event > way how we should spend more gems for candy
    Anniversary shop > just for money again, 320 gems for 8 SS its nothing special there is no sale, sometimes useless SS here, silly prices,
    Double XP - again more gems
    Wheel > more gems
    Purchase even > more money for them

nice new stuffs well played maggots
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    OK, no matter what your opinion is... For first sentence you are reported.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Even if they ban him from the forums, he is still right. And there will be more and more topics like that, lets report whole forum, lol. Poor choice..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    Even if they ban him from the forums, he is still right. And there will be more and more topics like that, lets report whole forum, lol. Poor choice..
    whether hes right or wrong has yet to be proven. him breaking forum rules has already been proven.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If that pittance gets you this worked up then apparently you haven't heard what it takes to get to lvl5 yet. If you had you'd have already had a coronary by now. Bwahahaha!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exile§'s Avatar
    Ima need surgery because my Johnson is torn
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exile§)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    OK, no matter what your opinion is... For first sentence you are reported.
    lmao they are so greedy and wrong, they are ruining this game, every patch is making this game more and more unbalanced and you are big pussy "report report report" gj kid u should have different nickname Mr. Stool pidgeon

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Even if all in not wrong in original message, i'm not agree about anniversary part...

Nobody give you the obligation of spending gems, lot of players took all what they could take without to spend 1 gem more than usual. And get pretty nice things that they usually don't get. Players are free to do it or not...

It's like i tell company who construct cars who can reach 300km/h are "stupid", in fact you have no obligation to buy this car and even if you buy you have no obligation to drive at 300km/h...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Honestly I don't mind uCool aiming on making profit out of players, I am one if the player who always buy gems & package.
    uCool keep making profit, keep improving Heroes Charge, keep surprising players with REAL awesome gaming features... why not?

I just wish their rules/statement/description can be reasonable and easy to understand instead of keep encourage players to find out by themselves.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    lmao they are so greedy and wrong, they are ruining this game, every patch is making this game more and more unbalanced and you are big pussy "report report report" gj kid u should have different nickname Mr. Stool pidgeon
    I don't care about your opinion... Even if there are things I agree with, they way you express is is just under any Niveau. And then coming up with some stupid racist things... Really call me what you want, you have shown your true colors.people like you just make me vomit...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I don't care about your opinion... Even if there are things I agree with, they way you express is is just under any Niveau. And then coming up with some stupid racist things... Really call me what you want, you have shown your true colors.people like you just make me vomit...
    xD another SJW, gtfo with your political correctness

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Even if all in not wrong in original message, i'm not agree about anniversary part...

Nobody give you the obligation of spending gems, lot of players took all what they could take without to spend 1 gem more than usual. And get pretty nice things that they usually don't get. Players are free to do it or not...

It's like i tell company who construct cars who can reach 300km/h are "stupid", in fact you have no obligation to buy this car and even if you buy you have no obligation to drive at 300km/h...
    man rly? they add new 2nd ann. stuffs like "look we are giving you awsome, great, free, amazing content" and reality just suck, same like with every new hero "he has awsome survive ability and huge aoe dmg" and then hero suck and its useless pvp even pve gj

thats why I see every day fucking screen with heroic package? the most funny thing is that 1400€ but you can have this for only 99€

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I'm glad Ucool never visit this forum so they don't have to read rubbish like this post.

Why is someone's sexual orientation considered derogatory?
    Why is stating someone's nationality an insult?
    Why is it ok to use someone's disability to insult someone else?
    Is your vocabulary really so lacking?

Those words may not apply to you so you don't have a problem with them. But consider others who do get offended, have a heart, and then please kindly f*ck off or rewrite this thread in a less despicable manner. Reported.

gj another "offended" man, political correctness is cancer, You cant make jokes about blonds, jews, fags, niggers, even asians, whites (yes and Iam black and yes there is difference between black guy and nigger)