Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: UCOOL should tell us how huge faggots they really are

  1. #46
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Why are you talking about exp, then change topics to gear and think they come together to make a good argument?

    When you turn 90, you don't have so long to build up exp, so bad level example.
    But even if you had all the experience necessary, of course it doesn't mean you have all the gear. They are different things entirely.

    And in your argument, there would never be a exp catchup, unless you are in the first group of 105 players. If you happen to be in a newer server, you will never catch up. You're effectively saying we should stick to 7 teams total
    cause its a good comparison. this guy wants all 90 of his heroes to lvl up once he lvls up. does he expect all 90 heroes to be fully geared once he lvls up? if gear doesnt max out right away y should exp?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  2. #47
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    cause its a good comparison. this guy wants all 90 of his heroes to lvl up once he lvls up. does he expect all 90 heroes to be fully geared once he lvls up? if gear doesnt max out right away y should exp?

    Itīs the general Problem - some People expect that this game - or any such games - have an reachable end at some point, be it have all heroes 5*, all max Level, all full geared.

    For vast majority of players this never happened so far and wonīt ever happen - some just canīt deal with it....

  3. #48
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    lmao, basically saying beucause we dont pay them montly (but actually we play them monthly, more then 90% players buy monthly card) they cannot make a good changes

    >MFW I saw "free-2-play game like HC"
    >MFW playing this game 2y and at least VIP7 everywhere
    >MFW after 2y I cant find non vip player
    Yes, it is free-to-play. anyone can play it without putting money into it. Doesn't mean they'll be #1 in arena and Grand Arena, but its free for them to play and enjoy the game.

    I really would like to see you support the "more then (sic) 90% players buy monthly card" figure, because I doubt that is correct. And very vague - do you mean 90% of all players in Heroes Charge? 90% in your guild? 90% of those in top 50 Arena/Grand Arena?

    Ultimately I personally believe revenue numbers for HC is dropping. And yes, I agree that improvements can be made. But unless you are a young kid, you should understand that the company, like heroes charge (and life if you think about it), is about resource management. Sure if we had unlimited resources we could expect HC to be the perfect game. But in real life they have to prioritize where to put their resources (customer service, new features, new heroes, redesigning old heroes, infrastructure, marketing, etc.). I think a lot of the older players still think Ucool is that super successful company they were a year back, with Super Bowl commercials, etc. In reality those days are behind - people have moved on to other games (as is the nature of free-to-play gamers. candy crush anyone?).

    I get it - you are frustrated and you want to vent. But it looks like the majority of the people in this thread don't agree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And my suggestion is this: playing a game should be fun, not stress. if this game is causing you this much stress, then maybe you should stop playing it. You might think to yourself that "I invested X amount of money already, so I can't quit," but if that is the only reason you keep playing, just realize that is a sunk cost you can't get back. Just think of it as money spent for the 2ys you played, and walk away to find a better game, one that doesn't give you so much stress and anxiety.

  4. #49
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    cause its a good comparison. this guy wants all 90 of his heroes to lvl up once he lvls up. does he expect all 90 heroes to be fully geared once he lvls up? if gear doesnt max out right away y should exp?
    I view them separately, as do most players, I'm sure. Exp (and with it, skills) mean hit rates. Gear generally means power, because the skill point doesn't really make a huge difference in power.

    When I level up, I expect to be able to take a majority of my heroes to the next level and get their skills up so they can still be useful.

    I don't expect gear to suddenly appear. Gear understandably takes a lot of time to farm up, and so you prioritize. But when you get your heroes to red tier, suddenly you have surplus orange gear to use on others.
    This will never happen with exp, until you reach 105. But by the time the majority reach 105, 110 will unlock, so they will never have the chance to exp those heroes.

  5. #50
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I view them separately, as do most players, I'm sure. Exp (and with it, skills) mean hit rates. Gear generally means power, because the skill point doesn't really make a huge difference in power.

    When I level up, I expect to be able to take a majority of my heroes to the next level and get their skills up so they can still be useful.

    I don't expect gear to suddenly appear. Gear understandably takes a lot of time to farm up, and so you prioritize. But when you get your heroes to red tier, suddenly you have surplus orange gear to use on others.
    This will never happen with exp, until you reach 105. But by the time the majority reach 105, 110 will unlock, so they will never have the chance to exp those heroes.
    that really made no sense. if ur not expecting gear to max and ur supposed to farm gear y are u expecting exp to max and not have to farm that? u also gave an unfair example, u said when ur main heroes are red tier u can orange gear ur less used heroes. heres a fair example to counter, when ur main heroes are ur lvl u can use ur extra exp to lvl 90(orange gear lvl tier) ur less used heroes. as u can see the less used heroes ur giving orange gear to should also relate in lvl which is around 90 not ur max lvl.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  6. #51
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    that really made no sense. if ur not expecting gear to max and ur supposed to farm gear y are u expecting exp to max and not have to farm that? u also gave an unfair example, u said when ur main heroes are red tier u can orange gear ur less used heroes. heres a fair example to counter, when ur main heroes are ur lvl u can use ur extra exp to lvl 90(orange gear lvl tier) ur less used heroes. as u can see the less used heroes ur giving orange gear to should also relate in lvl which is around 90 not ur max lvl.
    I'm not sure I understand your response. It sounds ludicrous. Are you trying to say that if you are TL 100, and you have orange tier heroes, they must be around level 90? I'm pretty sure most players would take every hero they can to their max team level, regardless of gear tier. Level means 100% hit rates. It's hard to beat teams when every cc skill misses..

    And the issue is that with the huge exp costs at TL 101+, there won't be any extra exp to use on those heroes. You will be abandoning heroes at 101 because there is only so much exp to go around..

  7. #52
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    But for what you use like 85% of your heroes?
    Just for GT, and especially there if they aren't good geared it makes even less difference if they are 101 or 103.
    Also a lot heroes having +skill gear (even rather early), and that won't make them miss anyway... And even if not, the hit rate between 1-3 levels is just marginal, nothing game breaking for bench heroes especially.

    People just need to deal with the fact they might not be able to upgrade all heroes to max lvl in the minute they level up. It's just part of that and many other games... The further you progress, the longer/harder progression gets.

    And with Rana shop and the fact that it takes quite a long time it isn't even so hard to keep most if not all heroes at max level...
    You just start with your best and go down priority wise..

  8. #53
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    But for what you use like 85% of your heroes?
    Just for GT, and especially there if they aren't good geared it makes even less difference if they are 101 or 103.
    Also a lot heroes having +skill gear (even rather early), and that won't make them miss anyway... And even if not, the hit rate between 1-3 levels is just marginal, nothing game breaking for bench heroes especially.

    People just need to deal with the fact they might not be able to upgrade all heroes to max lvl in the minute they level up. It's just part of that and many other games... The further you progress, the longer/harder progression gets.

    And with Rana shop and the fact that it takes quite a long time it isn't even so hard to keep most if not all heroes at max level...
    You just start with your best and go down priority wise..
    Except that it won't be just 1-3 levels. For the older servers and VVIPs they will always be around the level cap. But newer servers will never have that opportunity, so those heroes will be simply abandoned as the cap keeps getting further away.

    Most games also increase the rate of experience gain with difficulty. Currently the highest exp item is a purple tier steak. Maybe it's time to release orange and red exp items..

  9. #54
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your response. It sounds ludicrous. Are you trying to say that if you are TL 100, and you have orange tier heroes, they must be around level 90? I'm pretty sure most players would take every hero they can to their max team level, regardless of gear tier. Level means 100% hit rates. It's hard to beat teams when every cc skill misses..

    And the issue is that with the huge exp costs at TL 101+, there won't be any extra exp to use on those heroes. You will be abandoning heroes at 101 because there is only so much exp to go around..
    no i was just arguing ur previous point. u said u red gear ur main heroes while u orange gear the rest so y cant u think of it as lvl max ur main heroes while u lvl a bit of the rest? if ur content with orange gear on a hero it means hes not that important to u y must u max out his lvl? we all know higher is better, who doesnt wanna r2 all their heroes lvl 105 but u cant u gotta choose priorities. if u can prioritize ur gear selection y cant u prioritize ur exp selection. makes no sense that ur fine with one and not the other.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  10. #55
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    no i was just arguing ur previous point. u said u red gear ur main heroes while u orange gear the rest so y cant u think of it as lvl max ur main heroes while u lvl a bit of the rest? if ur content with orange gear on a hero it means hes not that important to u y must u max out his lvl? we all know higher is better, who doesnt wanna r2 all their heroes lvl 105 but u cant u gotta choose priorities. if u can prioritize ur gear selection y cant u prioritize ur exp selection. makes no sense that ur fine with one and not the other.
    GT made it worthwhile upgrading the obsolete heroes, and gave them some small meaning in the game.
    They won't be rebalanced, Ucool has said that, but at least they could do something small in GT.
    Now, we are forced to prioritize exp (and so gear), so we're back to them being obsolete again.

    I'm annoyed because they created the problem, didn't fix it, but gave a place where they could be used, then took away their ability to participate there. Stupid.. Just running around in circles..

  11. #56
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Except that it won't be just 1-3 levels. For the older servers and VVIPs they will always be around the level cap. But newer servers will never have that opportunity, so those heroes will be simply abandoned as the cap keeps getting further away.

    Most games also increase the rate of experience gain with difficulty. Currently the highest exp item is a purple tier steak. Maybe it's time to release orange and red exp items..
    What does older servers/newer servers have to do with it.
    Except the real new servers with different cap, but also different heroes lvl105 cap opened same time for server 1 and for server 120 and newer.
    Im at 11x and had almost all my heroes at that time at max lvl.
    With Rana shop (and yes, enough gold) it was easy to bring them to max lvl, especially as going to lvl104/105 takes long time now.
    At the moment around 65 of my heroes are max lvl, rest is 102...I won't have all full xp when I go 104,but it won't take long after... And for that 1 lvl diff for a few days (weeks) of my heroes lower as o2 I really don't care...

  12. #57
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    the real question is, how many heroes do you want to keep leveled to your TL and is it a reasonable expectation? If you are still talking 90 to 100 heroes max leveled then I'm curious how many people, High or low VIP, keep 90 heroes max leveled and GT worthy?

  13. #58
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    you know that you donīt need to "hold down" finger to use the potions anymore?

    you simply need to have enough xp items to Level 1 hero at least 1 Level and can do it with 1 click.....if you really have a low Level that way you can do multiple Levels with 1 click or choose until which Level you want to go ....
    huhwut? ive not seen that available anywhere.

  14. #59
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    4
    Bro chillll but yes you are right kind of

  15. #60
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    huhwut? ive not seen that available anywhere.
    When your hero is ready to be promoted assuming they have full gear equip for that level, you only need exp potions, salves, cheese or steak to promote with the simple promotion tab rather than holding your finger for dear life. Great for killing time and increased total power of all heroes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •