Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 140 - Dominus recruiting ( TL100+ 800k+ )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Server 140 - Dominus recruiting ( TL100+ 800k+ )

Newly merged guild by the original two top guilds on the server, Warcry and Bloodshot.

Server 140 is now a shared server with Alliance another strong guild, very competetive arena and grand arena environment on top of guild tournament!
    Dominus are two times finalists in a very competetive guild tournament group with NovusCeos, Alliance and many more!

Friendly and active players both in game and on whatsapp.
    Accepting people from all nations as long as you can communicate and understand english.

Requirements to join:
    - Active and doing what's expected of you (daily contribution, raids and moving GT teams based on officiers calls)
    - Team level 100+
    - All heroes power 800k+
    - Understand and communicating in english

If some requirements aren't met we can still look at your application individually.

In game: Zai–uff
    Reply to thread / PM me here.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Awesome guild

Good players helping each other, fighting as group in arenas, sharing teams and good advice. Officers do a great to manage the members... Being one of the 3 powerhouses, it's always a close fight for the 1st place, making tournaments very interesting and fun

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    My friend Zaibuf!

Just an advice to make people migrate to join, you should put your winning for exemple: X time champion or finalist.
    [1]Bebito
    LV:102
    Guild: First
    Server: 82 Aetna
    13 time GT winner!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebito View Post
    My friend Zaibuf!

Just an advice to make people migrate to join, you should put your winning for exemple: X time champion or finalist.
    ZaiDuff is talking about Dominus, a new formed guild of the 2 top guild 1 month ago. So you cant really talk about winning a GT. Yes Warcry and Bloodshot did very well in GT. Warcry won the first GT and many times 2nd or 3th. Bloodshot has been in 2 finals i believe and also 3th.
    A whole Guild named Alliance migrate to server 140 and the Arena and GA has never been soooooo competitive.
    Server 140 is a very active server!

Quote Originally Posted by Blodyhell View Post
    ZaiDuff is talking about Dominus, a new formed guild of the 2 top guild 1 month ago. So you cant really talk about winning a GT. Yes Warcry and Bloodshot did very well in GT. Warcry won the first GT and many times 2nd or 3th. Bloodshot has been in 2 finals i believe and also 3th.
    A whole Guild named Alliance migrate to server 140 and the Arena and GA has never been soooooo competitive.
    Server 140 is a very active server!
    He already said that it's a new merge guild but in a month what did you? You won one or get in final??
    BTW arena should not be a problem for a good guild.
    [1]Bebito
    13 time GT winner!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    BTW arena should not be a problem for a good guild.
    It's not a matter of being a good guild but being the only one powerful enough to dominate arena top50, and that's just not the case at the moment because there is second guild full of superactive powerhouses on S140 with us, it's a neverending fight in both arenas, that's why it's super competitive.

He already said that it's a new merge guild but in a month what did you? You won one or get in final??
    Lately, Novus Coeos, another merged very powerful guild from S139, is the one usually winning in finals/semi-finals against us or the other S140 top guild (very close fights though, it's only a matter of time before they get beaten), depends on the placement and whom encounters who first.

I know the with you Nuevos and Alliance

Just giving an advice to Zaibuf! Another one for the guild leader/officer don't make the same mistake as you did in the actual tournament
    [1]Bebito
    13 time GT winner!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    arckanjos guild recruiting adding strength to the fight server 31 guild id 50188

@bebito
    after run away from our server bracket and now try to give advice.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sometimes running away is a good call especially in gt prelim you know

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    Sometimes running away is a good call especially in gt prelim you know
    Running away is for the weak.

My friend Zaibuf!

It's only been 3-4 GTs since we merged, you know very well we haven't beaten Novus, no one has. But we're the guild that has been closest, we lost by 3 teams.
    And if you read the post I actually wrote "Dominus are two times finalists in a very competetive guild tournament group with NovusCeos, Alliance and many more!"

I know the with you Nuevos and Alliance

Just giving an advice to Zaibuf! Another one for the guild leader/officer don't make the same mistake as you did in the actual tournament
    What advice? You mean staying in the group we signed for instead of running away from Alliance? Sure we could have bee cowards and moved to get a free ride to semi-finals. But we would rather take our chances since Alliance taunted us, it didn't work out in our favor that time. But everyone was aboard on that decision.

Don't come here acting all goodie, you are the reason Psychosis disbanded, we won twice and always placed in finals but that wasn't enough for you. So you had to cause inside drama and make everyone split up.

My only advice for you was to put 2/3 time finalist or semi finalist

It's not running away it's called strategy why take the risq to get eliminate at prelim when you can move and face them later in tourney! It's a game not a true war!

And once and for all if i leaved Psychosis it's because Woody was not doing his leader job anymore and i had to send 100 PMs to try to make all the guild move there teams and at the end some did not follow! It was boring and i was tired of that (Strider and Incog was feeling the same way). I have stop during a weak or 2 but came back and moved to 82 and that was the best move for me!

All the other drama you are all talking about is because you followed Woody who was not very activ anymore i am for nothing in this
    [1]Bebito
    13 time GT winner!

Quote Originally Posted by DVL View Post
    @bebito
    after run away from our server bracket and now try to give advice.
    Mate i have a lot of respect for you but we never lost to WC when i was in PSY! The only guild who could beat us was Alliance (and they are beating you now) we even beat the people from 143 who are kicking your ass in nuevos . So why would i have run away from you? The only tournament WC won was when we were not in the same server bracket. I am giving advice because i want to help old PSY to win they are free to follow or not.
    [1]Bebito
    13 time GT winner!

@bebito, you not at dreamteam?

Quote Originally Posted by DVL View Post
    @bebito, you not at dreamteam?
    What the hell is DreamTeam????
    [1]Bebito