Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: 1m AHP amongst Non-VIP players

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    11

    1m AHP amongst Non-VIP players

    Just curious, has anybody reached it yet or is closing in?
    Leader of [Slark], Server 11 - Old Curse
    Non-VIP Player
    Team Level 107
    All Heroes Power 1,85m
    Team Power 112,158
    Grand Power 323,215

    Level 107+, 1.65m+ AHP looking for a new guild? Click HERE!

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8


  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    well its gotta be the earlier servers cause im in 105 and our highest non vips are sitting at 830k. i also just turned lvl 100 just a few days ago

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    25
    Its impossible for non vip. Server 17 vip 6 1kk ahp just 2 weeks ago.
    Promote Arcane Sapper to P+2? Who has more HP, Admiral or Iron Hoof? Answers here: Stats calculator

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrom View Post
    Its impossible for non vip. Server 17 vip 6 1kk ahp just 2 weeks ago.
    definitely not impossible. im sure some non vip from server 1-20 should be at 1m cause if i had that extra time i would be

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    It is possible but doing so is a bad move. If you are a non VIP, you will know why.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    7
    The strongest High VIP on server 38 has 1,213k all hero power. I'm low VIP (10) and am at 868k. I really can't imagine playing this without at least VIP level 3 from a 1-month card.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    I really don't see a chance for non-VIP reach 1M at this point. They could do if the guild allow them to leech many good gears from Guild Raid but I don't think top guilds allow that; low contribution + leeching a lot = kick. With 1 stamina reset/day, non-VIP players can't farm many gears.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    And I don't think there are many non-VIP players with level 102 or 103 at the moment. No free raid tickets = waste of time farming.

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Non vip is the worst thing you can do in your life if you play this game regularly. Some kind of psychotic disorder that weights 3$ more than thousands of hours, maybe they think their lives are pure garbage.

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Non vip is the worst thing you can do in your life if you play this game regularly. Some kind of psychotic disorder that weights 3$ more than thousands of hours, maybe they think their lives are pure garbage.
    Who says we pay attention while playing? I play just 1 hour / day just spend stamina and arena in half an hour then raid with the tickets the rest. In the other half Ch crusade..i don t even don t brother to do atacks on WH or the cave. Nowone says that a non vip must be focused 100% on the game just because he can t raid. Anyway you need to be at work or home and play on bluestack if you don t want your 0% batery on phone or tablet..as long as you can t raid.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    6
    Its absolutely possible but you will need a lot of help from guilds to take gems from higher arena spots. And you will need to manage your game really good.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Who says we pay attention while playing? I play just 1 hour / day just spend stamina and arena in half an hour then raid with the tickets the rest. In the other half Ch crusade..i don t even don t brother to do atacks on WH or the cave. Nowone says that a non vip must be focused 100% on the game just because he can t raid. Anyway you need to be at work or home and play on bluestack if you don t want your 0% batery on phone or tablet..as long as you can t raid.
    Are you sure you are just playing 1 hour / day? Not sure how you can do that without raid tickets. To farm raid tickets and items you have to enter the fight manually. Even using auto fight to use your stamina will require you to spend at least 1 minute. And in some stages you cant even do auto fight to win the battles. That is just for stamina. How about the completing 2 outland portal, 2 (or 4 during Sunday) time Rift and 5 (or 15 during Sunday) Hero Trial? Finishing 15 stages in the crusade will also take some time. May I know what level you are right now and what is your AHP if you don't mind?

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    Are you sure you are just playing 1 hour / day? Not sure how you can do that without raid tickets. To farm raid tickets and items you have to enter the fight manually. Even using auto fight to use your stamina will require you to spend at least 1 minute. And in some stages you cant even do auto fight to win the battles. That is just for stamina. How about the completing 2 outland portal, 2 (or 4 during Sunday) time Rift and 5 (or 15 during Sunday) Hero Trial? Finishing 15 stages in the crusade will also take some time. May I know what level you are right now and what is your AHP if you don't mind?
    Just Sunday is the problem but i play 1 hour efectivly. For campaign i just auto let my bluestack away and do my work. 780.505 is my AHP not really brothering upgrade some trash heros to o+2..
    -15 minutes crusade with 2 formations
    - trails & outland 9 with raids ~ 2 minutes
    - dailies exept crusade arena and GC ~ 15 minutes
    - stamina i just press auto then look back in 2 minutes and do again ( i do just thouse for the r0 gear like ch 17)
    - CG ~ 10 min
    - arena 3 tries because our server's rules i can get a top10 easly just asking ~ 30 minutes but doing the dailies in that time too

    so ~ 40 minutes + the time for pressing fight again at campaign when i have free time or at my free stamina time
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    Prove us that you are really Non-VIP. Link some screen shots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •