Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Mind explaining the new 'awesome' rewards for the GT uCool?

  1. #16
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    So we are all agree now to tell that the system can be interesting, but need to be review in term of number ?

    Hope they will see this and adjust at least fo an amount less ridiculous :P
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #17
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    So we are all agree now to tell that the system can be interesting, but need to be review in term of number ?

    Hope they will see this and adjust at least fo an amount less ridiculous :P
    Seems that way. If you could point the right people in the right direction that would be great.

    I still don't agree on not having a GT exclusive hero.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It's hard to find a fair amount, especially as need of lot players are different.
    40 red seems a bit high. As Almighty red fragments are for "real" single red items only obtainable from Chap19 (or temples, trials, rifts)
    There's some imbalance anyway... We get some of those excessively from temples/trials/portals, and a lot don't even use much of them now, because either focusing on red+1 still or not in a state upgrading to red+2 makes sense for a lot heroes.

    But guess everyone can use orange fragments, those are for biggest pool of gear: o0/o1/o2/red0/red+1 and even combined items at red+2.
    I would even prefer more orange fragments and not take red at all.... But as said, many different needs for many different players...
    i agree it is very hard to determine "fair amount".. but tbh, in my opinion, tournament pay lot of blood and sweat of us players, ucool should never reward us lightly for this feature. i know the potential of almighty fragment is better than 30 DA SS and that 30 orange fragment..

    but again, guild tournament is being sick, every 2 weeks there would be some ppls butthurt, feeling betrayed, and another negative emotion, because the reward is too scarce, and only winner can enjoy it, even that is not enough... and ucool reap the 10$ from each player from that.

    in other game, feature that requirement cooperation of lot players, always reward handsomely, either between 1st or 2nd or 3rd place.

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    i agree it is very hard to determine "fair amount".. but tbh, in my opinion, tournament pay lot of blood and sweat of us players, ucool should never reward us lightly for this feature. i know the potential of almighty fragment is better than 30 DA SS and that 30 orange fragment..

    but again, guild tournament is being sick, every 2 weeks there would be some ppls butthurt, feeling betrayed, and another negative emotion... and ucool reap the 10$ from each player from that.

    in other game, feature that requirement cooperation of lot players, always reward handsomely, either between 1st or 2nd or 3rd place.
    This! So much this! How hard is this to see and understand? That we're evening having to ask for fair and equal treatment is insane to me.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  5. #20
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    Seems that way. If you could point the right people in the right direction that would be great.

    I still don't agree on not having a GT exclusive hero.
    Hope they will take it in consideration, and about the exclusive hero, it's prehaps the place where will go ooze after the event.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  6. #21
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Hope they will take it in consideration, and about the exclusive hero, it's prehaps the place where will go ooze after the event.
    I'm sure the vast majority of us who's voices fall upon deaf ears would greatly appreciate it if you made your voice even louder. Push this complaint. Speak in behalf of the community! Or as least the few people in this thread.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    15
    +1

    They need to at least double the rewards for each place.

    The Participation amount is fine...

    Soul Stone/Purple Fragment/Orange Fragment/Red Fragment

    1st - 20/40/28/24
    2nd - 16/32/24/20
    3/4th - 12/24/20/16
    5-8th - 8/20/16/12
    9/16th - 6/16/12/8

    You can't tell me that is too generous for a 2 week GT

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    not trying to be the bad guy here but ill share a bit of wat i thought after reading this post

    i personally dont care as my guild never got higher than 4th which didnt give much anyway. so i would expect all other guilds that usually dont score high to care much about this either. with that said im pretty sure the people that will complain in this post are part of guilds that score top 1,2 pretty frequently but u guys are the minority, the majority of people dont score top 2.

    now since thats the case if they dont change it the complainers here will say they never listen to their complaints. if they do change it, since top 2 as stated are a minority of the player base but usually the high vips, people will say ucool is catering to the people that pay them the most. lose lose situation for ucool no matter how this thread goes and wat they decide to do.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    not trying to be the bad guy here but ill share a bit of wat i thought after reading this post

    i personally dont care as my guild never got higher than 4th which didnt give much anyway. so i would expect all other guilds that usually dont score high to care much about this either. with that said im pretty sure the people that will complain in this post are part of guilds that score top 1,2 pretty frequently but u guys are the minority, the majority of people dont score top 2.

    now since thats the case if they dont change it the complainers here will say they never listen to their complaints. if they do change it, since top 2 as stated are a minority of the player base but usually the high vips people will say ucool is catering to the people that pay them the most. lose lose situation for ucool no matter how this thread goes and wat they decide to do.
    A valid point. I fall into the top 2 category but am a low VIP. I feel that the guilds outside of the top 2 category aren't effected much by the GT anyway. In my opinion uCool should cater to the guilds that fall in the top 2 category. It will not matter to guilds outside of the top 2 category if the rewards change but are still unobtainable for them.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  10. #25
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    A valid point. I fall into the top 2 category but am a low VIP. I feel that the guilds outside of the top 2 category aren't effected much by the GT anyway. In my opinion uCool should cater to the guilds that fall in the top 2 category. It will not matter to guilds outside of the top 2 category if the rewards change but are still unobtainable for them.
    well if u stalk the forums enough ull know it really does matter. i dunno if u noticed but 80-90% of forums posts consists of complaints on how the non/lower vips are too far apart from the higher vips or sumthing to that sort. theyve been complaining how the top vips get too much. if they raised the prizes here that mainly affect top 2 theyre catering for the high vips again. once the new change is made to increase prizes ull get forums flooded again on how unfair it is and how they complain nuthin gets done, high vips complain instant change. just saying its not gonna look pretty even tho im kinda used to it. thats all i gotta contribute to this good luck,

  11. #26
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    Something like that is already happened. Just look at the Hero Camp.. They are not in best state right now, and guess it will go deeper and deeper.

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    A valid point. I fall into the top 2 category but am a low VIP. I feel that the guilds outside of the top 2 category aren't effected much by the GT anyway. In my opinion uCool should cater to the guilds that fall in the top 2 category. It will not matter to guilds outside of the top 2 category if the rewards change but are still unobtainable for them.
    I dont have any idea of the actual percentages, but ucool needs a huge amount of medium VIP players to support their business model, they could not sustain this game on 'just' high VIP players, therefore catering to only the top say 10% of their income base, makes little business sense. therefore i disagree with your 'should cater to' statement. making the top 1% of the guilds 'pwn' the rest of the game is already making myself and others look for other ways to spend time and cash.

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    I dont have any idea of the actual percentages, but ucool needs a huge amount of medium VIP players to support their business model, they could not sustain this game on 'just' high VIP players, therefore catering to only the top say 10% of their income base, makes little business sense. therefore i disagree with your 'should cater to' statement. making the top 1% of the guilds 'pwn' the rest of the game is already making myself and others look for other ways to spend time and cash.
    Being a VIP9 that will never get to VIP11, I still contribute to the game, but I more often than not feel the gap widening with each and every feature added.

    GT rewards were already almost only high-VIP exclusive thing, simply because guilds that get far in GT tend to be ultra-selective and their criteria can often only be met by high-VIPs (if they're not openly recruiting only VIP11 players).

    That's the main reason why magic stone heroes getting stacked one after the other in GT shop is just absurd because only an elite can farm GT coins.

    Medium VIP mostly gather in guilds that at best get out of prelims then get gangbanged by powerhouses (unless they got a lucky draw and manage to avoid the sharks for one more round) so magic stone heroes are forever out of their reach, it'll take them months and months of smart betting to get ONE hero to 3-4*, while high VIP that already had a chance to farm magic stone heroes are given even more opportunities to farm them. All of them have Chemist, CA, even GK and TrollP are becoming standard (not mentioning the obvious Sorceress), they don't even need to farm them anymore, yet nobody else can. It makes no sense.

    It's logic to keep some exclusivity, especially the OP and new heroes influencing the endgame meta, but putting them in GT is just spitting in the face of any VIP lower than 11, EVERY DAMN MONTH. So yeah, there should be a way for the commoners to get more GT coins without having to spend a salary to buy an access to a top guild.

  14. #29
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    Being a VIP9 that will never get to VIP11, I still contribute to the game, but I more often than not feel the gap widening with each and every feature added.

    GT rewards were already almost only high-VIP exclusive thing, simply because Guilds that get far in GT tend to be ultra-selective and their criteria can often only be met by high-VIPs (if they're not openly recruiting only VIP11 players).

    That's the main reason why magic stone heroes getting stacked one after the other in GT heroes is just absurd because only an elite can farm GT coins.

    Medium VIP mostly gather in guilds that at best get out of prelims then get gangbanged by powerhouses (unless they got a lucky draw and manage to avoid the sharks for one more round) so magic stone heroes are forever out of their reach, it'll take them months and months of smart betting to get ONE hero, while high VIP that already had a chance to farm magic stone heroes are given even more opportunities to farm them. All of them have Chemist, CA, even GK and TrollP are becoming standard (not mentioning the obvious Sorceress), they don't even need to farm them anymore, yet nobody else can. It makes no sense.

    It's logic to keep some exclusivity, especially the OP and new ones influencing the endgame meta, but putting them in GT is just spitting in the face of any VIP lower than 11, EVERY DAMN MONTH. So yeah, there should be a way for the commoners to get more GT coins without having to spend a salary to buy an access to a top guild.
    i already suggested that sign-in / enter 16finals reward should be reward more GT coins.. not only high vip in super-guild will be content, all low vips will get benefit too without being in gt winners group...

    but betty never replied that thread, and no one keep that thread alive. so yeah i give up and continue enjoy my life

    i know the importance of carefree guys aka below vip11. they are sometime funny in world chat, they are loyal and friendly in their own guilds, sometimes they have good replays while in limitation... it is all interesting to watch and make hc less boring (not forget that i can stomp and bully them sometimes in pvp, and their futile but good resistance made me laughed in nerdgasm)

  15. #30
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    current numbers are too low, no doubt about it.
    20 almighty soulstones
    60 purple fragments
    60 orange fragments
    30 red fragments
    sounds about worth the time we invest in GT (especially officers who manage the whole thing).
    your amount are nice. Thinking that you can have one complete purple item in forge every 4-5 days, just have to wait. Orange items are limited, but it's the same: wait your forge to give it. So a COMPLETE (60frags) purple item, a complete orange and a half red seems low for a week of group effort to finish first amongst 7 server...
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •