Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mind explaining the new 'awesome' rewards for the GT uCool?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar

Thumbs up Mind explaining the new 'awesome' rewards for the GT uCool?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160803105841.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	11501

So uCool, it wasn't enough to cater to your high VIP players with these recent updates. You just had to go and mess with the rewards of the GT too. From 30 > soulstones to 10 > soulstones. From 30 > reels per gear to 14 > reels. But most of all, the complete removal of a tournament exclusive hero? Why and how do you justify these changes?

You thought people were complaing too much about the hero camp? Just wait until people realize how much you've increased the grind with these changes.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Some day everyone's patience in these questions will be over. I guess those times is really close...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160803105841.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	11501

So uCool, it wasn't enough to cater to your high VIP players with these recent updates. You just had to go and mess with the rewards of the GT too. From 30 > soulstones to 10 > soulstones. From 30 > reels per gear to 14 > reels. But most of all, the complete removal of a tournament exclusive hero? Why and how do you justify these changes?

You thought people were complaing too much about the hero camp? Just wait until people realize how much you've increased the grind with these changes.
    Even if 10 is prehaps little less, i think you didn't get what they did. Instead of to have 30ss of DA and only DA, you have 10 ss for whom you want and the same for the item, instead of little part that nearly nobody care (because it's easy items to farm) you get fragments who can use for anything you want.

So prehaps that the number is low, for this part i'm agree, but for the global idea i think it's just amazing

And for DA, she will probably go in one shop (i guess GT shop )
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Ooze will be the new GT rewards after the Anniversay and hopefully will the update will bring the quantity higher, no problem with the GT reward change but the quantity is too low, hat the only part i dont like

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Even if 10 is prehaps little less, i think you didn't get what they did. Instead of to have 30ss of DA and only DA, you have 10 ss for whom you want and the same for the item, instead of little part that nearly nobody care (because it's easy items to farm) you get fragments who can use for anything you want.

So prehaps that the number is low, for this part i'm agree, but for the global idea i think it's just amazing

And for DA, she will probably go in one shop (i guess GT shop )
    You can't be serious Alendris. The global idea is ridiculous. Even though the gears we're not the 'top tier' red gear items we were still given 30 reels of five different items. (Antique Halbeard, Imperator's Axe, Angel Crystal, Angel's Fan and Bloody Dagger). That's 150 unique reels vs 14 universal reels. This is a horrible change. I'll go so far as to call it a global nerf to the rewards.

The whole reason for a tournament exclusive hero was for the prestige of obtaining it and knowing that it could only be obtained via the grand tournament. Were you not around during season 3 when all first place winners lost their shit when uCool gave out an extra 10 DA ss due to bugs? Almighty soulstones when introduced were a welcome addition, through a different feature, the single player tournament. No one was complaining about there being too little ways to obtain almighty soulstones. So why the f*** does uCool decide to replace the DA soulstones and with a pitiful number (30 vs 10) as well?

Have to fully disagree with you on your statement. Nothing good about this at all.

You can't be serious Alendris. The global idea is ridiculous. Even though the gears we're not the 'top tier' red gear items we were still given 30 reels of five different items. (Antique Halbeard, Imperator's Axe, Angel Crystal, Angel's Fan and Bloody Dagger). That's 150 unique reels vs 14 universal reels. This is a horrible change. I'll go so far as to call it a global nerf to the rewards.

The whole reason for a tournament exclusive hero was for the prestige of obtaining it and knowing that it could only be obtained via the grand tournament. Were you not around during season 3 when all first place winners lost their shit when uCool gave out an extra 10 DA ss due to bugs? Almighty soulstones when introduced were a welcome addition, through a different feature, the single player tournament. No one was complaining about there being too little ways to obtain almighty soulstones. So why the f*** does uCool decide to replace the DA soulstones and with a pitiful number (30 vs 10) as well?

Have to fully disagree with you on your statement. Nothing good about this at all.
    Exclusive hero was amazing idea for sure. But now every player in a guild have at least DA 2 stars, and in these players it's good number of them who prefer for exemple to invest on Sorceress than DA, so in this way i prefer this new mechanic for far even if i repeat than number of Almighty SS is too low.

For item now, for all items that you call, prehaps i'm crazy lucky player but i have between 10 and 15 in my bag (and it's the same for all players in my guild and i don't think we are exception), due to the portal/heroes trial/temple till level 100/101. So, i don't need at all these items, but to be free to buy what i want with almighty, i need it.
    An other time, number can be review because it looks low, really low. But i validate 100% the concept of freedom instead of getting "useless things" in your bag.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Exclusive hero was amazing idea for sure. But now every player in a guild have at least DA 2 stars, and in these players it's good number of them who prefer for exemple to invest on Sorceress than DA, so in this way i prefer this new mechanic for far even if i repeat than number of Almighty SS is too low.

For item now, for all items that you call, prehaps i'm crazy lucky player but i have between 10 and 15 in my bag (and it's the same for all players in my guild and i don't think we are exception), due to the portal/heroes trial/temple till level 100/101. So, i don't need at all these items, but to be free to buy what i want with almighty, i need it.
    An other time, number can be review because it looks low, really low. But i validate 100% the concept of freedom instead of getting "useless things" in your bag.
    I must of read over you also finding the amount too low. Is it fair to call you a high VIP player? Your amount of 'useless things' will always be greater than that of the average player. I think because you've been playing on this level for so long you might of lost sight of how it is down here. Judging from your status, your guild mates are also in a similiar situation. This is great for you and similiar players but these changes are completely devasating to the average playerbase.

I also see that our views on tournament exclusive heroes differs greatly. I feel like only having a 2* DA after 10 seasons is not enough for anyone to be satisfied with. The decision to completely remove her and not even give a replacement hero helps no one.

I must of read over you also finding the amount too low. Is it fair to call you a high VIP player? Your amount of 'useless things' will always be greater than that of the average player. I think because you've been playing on this level for so long you might of lost sight of how it is down here. Judging from your status, your guild mates are also in a similiar situation. This is great for you and similiar players but these changes are completely devasating to the average playerbase.

I also see that our views on tournament exclusive heroes differs greatly. I feel like only having a 2* DA after 10 seasons is not enough for anyone to be satisfied with. The decision to completely remove her and not even give a replacement hero helps no one.
    She will appear soon in one shop i'm sure of that. And you are right about the fact we are old players and not in the same situation than all, that's why i'm speaking about the system who is actually purposed and not about the number.

Like i told i joined you 100% about the fact that this number is too low but imagine something in the middle.

20 almighty SS
    35 purple
    25 orange
    18 red

I think with this number every players should be happy.

High VIP or Old players because of freedom
    New players or low VIP because of freedom
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Agree with Giozilla.

uCool should increase the loot to a considerable amount.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Agree on this. The idea of Almighty gear fragments instead of specific fragments is not bad, was even requested by some as the chosen fragments were also obtained from trials and portals (and temple in past), BUT:
    1) some of that stuff you get less now, because you don't get it from temple anymore (Halberd e.g.)
    2) the amount is ridiculous low, even if you get some purple which is nice for a lot players and also red fragments (for red+2 gear)... That red fragments won't be useful for lot of players, either they are not in a state(level) to upgrade to red+2 and/Or you get a lot of that fragments from temples/trials/portals....
    In the end it benefits only "high end" players working on a lot red+2 already... And even for them that amount is just a couple of resets
    Orange fragments are much more valuable and that amount is ridiculous
    3) the amount of purple fragments you can easily get from championship by proceedings further or simply by betting.
    If you bet for gems even the orange fragments you get easily there......
    It just isn't right for a reward for a two weeks tournament, which is supposed to be the big thing for big guilds

She will appear soon in one shop i'm sure of that. And you are right about the fact we are old players and not in the same situation than all, that's why i'm speaking about the system who is actually purposed and not about the number.

Like i told i joined you 100% about the fact that this number is too low but imagine something in the middle.

20 almighty SS
    35 purple
    25 orange
    18 red

I think with this number every players should be happy.

High VIP or Old players because of freedom
    New players or low VIP because of freedom
    That's still not anywhere near the amount of almighty stone fragments we should be getting if they decide to keep this reward system. I understand that there needs to be some balance between something specific and something universal. Still, your amounts are too low. uCool's amounts are even worse but those amounts are in no way equal to what we've been recieving since season 3. Fine, 20 almighty soul stones (universal) compared to 30 (specific) soulstones can be considered a fair amount.

I'm sure no one in your guild cares about the purple fragments either, 35 might be the right number. I say this is too low and 60 is the way to go. 25 orange fragments and 18 red fragments for winning the GT is a big joke. I'm talking a worse joke than when Ember said "Cat Fencer excels especially in killing front-line heroes before they could notice".

The amount of these almighty fragments need to be increased significantly:
    20 almighty soulstones
    60 purple fragments
    50 orange fragments
    40 red fragments

I'm not saying the freedom these fragments give is something bad. I'm saying just because they give us that freedom doesn't mean uCool can insult us with such low amounts and call it a day.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's hard to find a fair amount, especially as need of lot players are different.
    40 red seems a bit high. As Almighty red fragments are for "real" single red items only obtainable from Chap19 (or temples, trials, rifts)
    There's some imbalance anyway... We get some of those excessively from temples/trials/portals, and a lot don't even use much of them now, because either focusing on red+1 still or not in a state upgrading to red+2 makes sense for a lot heroes.

But guess everyone can use orange fragments, those are for biggest pool of gear: o0/o1/o2/red0/red+1 and even combined items at red+2.
    I would even prefer more orange fragments and not take red at all.... But as said, many different needs for many different players...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    current numbers are too low, no doubt about it.
    20 almighty soulstones
    60 purple fragments
    60 orange fragments
    30 red fragments
    sounds about worth the time we invest in GT (especially officers who manage the whole thing).
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Does Ember/Betty even look at "Suggestions and Feedback"?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It's hard to find a fair amount, especially as need of lot players are different.
    40 red seems a bit high. As Almighty red fragments are for "real" single red items only obtainable from Chap19 (or temples, trials, rifts)
    There's some imbalance anyway... We get some of those excessively from temples/trials/portals, and a lot don't even use much of them now, because either focusing on red+1 still or not in a state upgrading to red+2 makes sense for a lot heroes.

But guess everyone can use orange fragments, those are for biggest pool of gear: o0/o1/o2/red0/red+1 and even combined items at red+2.
    I would even prefer more orange fragments and not take red at all.... But as said, many different needs for many different players...
    This is also a reason it's so frustrating that uCool will only listen to a certain group of players instead of interacting with the community more. Sure it's hard to find the right amount, I'm also just throwing numbers around. What is clear to all though is that the amount as it stands is too low. And how the production team got together, talked about GT reward changes, came up with this and decided we wouldn't have a problem with it is what makes me loathe uCool with a passion.

This is in no way fair or equal to the rewards up until now. That they can't see that is extremly frustrating. If you don't want to think that uCool is making these changes to lengthen the grind you can only think that the people behind this decision are incompetent at what they do.

Whichever reason it is, both are bullshit and should make anyone feel insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by BluKii View Post
    Does Ember/Betty even look at "Suggestions and Feedback"?
    Make enough noise and they'll come: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-not-advancing