Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night I lost 150k War Hall resources while I slept...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Angry Last night I lost 150k War Hall resources while I slept...

...and when I go to get "revenge" on any of those players, I am able to loot around 1-2k in resources at best.

Is it just me or is this completely broken?

Shouldn't paying gems for revenge allow me to win back everything (or at least 90%) of what was stolen from me? Right now there is no point is paying for revenge at all.

I've managed to get my War Hall and surrounding buildings to level 3. That means that I'm only protected up to 86.5K lumber and ore, and 17K Mercury, yet I'm supposed to save up over 2 MILLION resources with people plundering me for 300k+ every single day? I would be happy if the Vault protection always protected for half of whatever the War Hall upgrade required, but a mere 5-6% of the requirement is absurd.

I understand that the Heroes Camp is a pretty unapologetic cash grab from uCool, but I really wish they were a bit more generous with the plunder/Vault mechanics. Hell, why not beef up the Vault based on VIP level? VIP seems to have no effect on the Heroes Camp, and that's a shame for people who've spent a lot of money on this game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What we earn is equal to what we loss.. lvl3 war hall is max lvl i think..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lvl3 is not max. Lol
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

Smi1ey i lost not that much in war hall but still around 75k of resources,
    I wrote several messages to ucool like alot others like me about this.

Ucool does not listen or take our conserns or problems to their heart.

The only thing they think about how they earn alot of money from us hard working peoples.

With each update they make, it will costs crazy prices in $$$ or in collecting
    Resources in the game so that we eventually need to spend even more money
    Or quit playing this game, to fill UCOOLS POCKETS MORE AND MORE.

Also a nice anniversary, but not for advantage for the players but again to fill
    The pockets from Ucool.

They never gonna change their way of thinking, or listen cencerially to problems and concerns of the players like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ucool? View Post
    What we earn is equal to what we loss.. lvl3 war hall is max lvl i think..
    Take this L

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool wants player pay 99.9 three times to upgrade to lv4. Really bad design.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Nope, we can loose 5k each, and when try to revenge, there will be just 1k each. Cause the base on enemy resources I guess.

Smiley, check out my post in "plundering from guildmates is absurd". Exactly the same situation, and I bet nobody cares of it. Im about to quit the game, just cause they leave no chance for regular users to play. High lvl will keep plundering from semi-low levels like me(im lvl 91), and their champions will get a lot stronger, cause of better buildings in the camp. Thats it, a beginning of the end, for those who just keep using monthly card, and dont spend alot of $$$... Few more days and I think its time to leave.

I tried to reach lv4 today, reach 400k but temperature was full and heroes were all dead!Close HC, two hours later i logged....180 k lost in 2hour...! Lot are your resource lot they take from you. It's impossible and frustrating....

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    UCool knows exactly what they are doing so at the moment they don't have any plans of changing anything. They designed the Heroes Camp so that only the big spender will be able to upgrade to level 4 or level 5. If you spend little then you will just get frustrated. Anyway why bother upgrading to level 4, just use your resources on training your heroes

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    UCool knows exactly what they are doing so at the moment they don't have any plans of changing anything. They designed the Heroes Camp so that only the big spender will be able to upgrade to level 4 or level 5. If you spend little then you will just get frustrated. Anyway why bother upgrading to level 4, just use your resources on training your heroes
    Because you can only train your heroes so much at level 3. Need level 4 to unlock higher training field boosts. Also, higher levels give a better chance at higher stat boosts per training.

Simply pay 400$ and problm is gone. Then you will need 8 mil resources for Wh5.

Anyway Ember has announced an update. They will add stamina to plundering, similar to the lanterns in Cave.
    Also the vault will protect a % based amount of your current items, not a fixed amount like 80k wood.

Simply pay "$500" you mean. You have to buy the first $99 package to even "qualify" to buy towards the next stage...lol. It's crazy...
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

lost120k during work. They copied the idea fr9m other game and forgot to put shield . So I deleted the game. Bye

If u are nabs.. stop complaining.. In 6 houres i made it to lvl 4 warhall . With no money spend. revenge is a must for reaching wh4, but u got to know how to use it, even iff sometimes u lose 50 gems. what was it like all guys can reach warhall 4, depending on how much they stay online. wouldn t be fair to those who have to work for a living... so u better gey there ussing a strategy.... better think it thru, because is not a big thing, quit easy if inthink about it