Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mani vs HN... again

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Mani vs HN... again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	11488Click image for larger version. 

Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	11489

Mani ulti (trance): full-screen aoe. Stuns an enemy unit that tries to cast an active skill.
    HN green skill (refraction): cc immunity, 5 charges, damage block + energy gain.

Pretty simple. No stun on HN, so why does she lose energy?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Agree,agree,agree and ++agree
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Bumping this

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	11488Click image for larger version. 

Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	11489

Mani ulti (trance): full-screen aoe. Stuns an enemy unit that tries to cast an active skill.
    HN green skill (refraction): cc immunity, 5 charges, damage block + energy gain.

Pretty simple. No stun on HN, so why does she lose energy?
    Dear Leader
    Some players reported this issue some time ago. We will report it to our developers again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Some players reported this issue some time ago. We will report it to our developers again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, I know. I was one of those players.
    For the record, it was never fixed. It has been an ongoing issue since mani's release.

It would be great if the developers took this bug seriously.

Bumping. Any word from the developers yet, Betty?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Bumping. Any word from the developers yet, Betty?
    Dear Leader
    Our developer confirmed that it's a bug and we will fix it in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer confirmed that it's a bug and we will fix it in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks Betty. Please fix it asap.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Betty can you also explain why doesn't Mani's ultimate skill affect many other skills, I mean why do many skills manage to prevent character getting stunned during the trance? I keep noticing this more and more recently, even some ultimate skills aren't affected at all. I'll try to make a list which skills actually, can't remember them now but I noticed it a lot of times really

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Betty can you also explain why doesn't Mani's ultimate skill affect many other skills, I mean why do many skills manage to prevent character getting stunned during the trance? I keep noticing this more and more recently, even some ultimate skills aren't affected at all. I'll try to make a list which skills actually, can't remember them now but I noticed it a lot of times really
    Other than FD (cc immunity), I haven't noticed any others. It would be great to know what other ones you have noticed

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    when i fought against mani, there's a time even after the butterfly are gone that if my heroes ult, they lost all their energy and being stunned. When MY mani ult, enemies still able to ult at the second butterfly disappear. I can say I saw rf ult right after (no rose on head) and it's been late in the fight, sure he was full. Yes, you are not crazy: it happen more. I have billed them with the replay..
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    when i fought against mani, there's a time even after the butterfly are gone that if my heroes ult, they lost all their energy and being stunned. When MY mani ult, enemies still able to ult at the second butterfly disappear. I can say I saw rf ult right after (no rose on head) and it's been late in the fight, sure he was full. Yes, you are not crazy: it happen more. I have billed them with the replay..
    So far what I can say I remember is Devastator using ulti, Commander charge, Griffin wing flipping, Sorceress knocking back...can't remember more now but I saw more and more skills being cast while butterflies are still on, I'm not using her so much right now so can't get all those skills to remember but I did see a lot while plundering in WH etc

So far what I can say I remember is Devastator using ulti, Commander charge, Griffin wing flipping, Sorceress knocking back...can't remember more now but I saw more and more skills being cast while butterflies are still on, I'm not using her so much right now so can't get all those skills to remember but I did see a lot while plundering in WH etc
    I've noticed the Sorc and Cmdr one, but always put it down to their long skill charge time. But you may be on to something. I'll try to pay more attention to see what's happening, as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Haha, I reported this a long ass time ago and got a buck of hayers crying about how it worked like it was supposed to and had really messed way of reading comprehension on mani skill. Lol the only reason hero lose energy is because they use their ultimate, but mani stuns them instantly. Yet some idiots out here think mani drains energy. Lmao

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Except ulti, what's the problem with other attacks?