Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warhall nonsense

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Better make it 5x $99 to cover any inconveniently timed plunders.
    Lol, you made my day man!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    hmmmm I guess your not high VIP enough rofl
    I believe Dali is high enough VIP, but I'm not sure if you mean people should be VIP 15 to discuss about WH.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I believe Dali is high enough VIP, but I'm not sure if you mean people should be VIP 15 to discuss about WH.
    Lol again. Yes, I'm VIP13, FYI. I started playing a bit late, and it has been over than $1,500 across the last 20 months, which makes an average of $75 / month, way more than enough for a little game like this, IMHO. (I know that you're even more moderate than me with your spending and I respect you for that).

So far I've been enjoying this game and people are entitled to do with their own money whatever they want, but I'm not VIP15+ and I don't think that I'll ever be, because I have other priorities in my life. I don't like burning my hard earned cash mindlessly, but still I believe that as a paying customer I have the right to complain whenever I feel that something is not right. And this can't be right for anyone who is not mentally impaired.

In short, I insist: The resources required to upgrade to WH4 should be divided by TEN. Whoever says the opposite, is either a very rich guy dumb enough to waste his time and money here instead of travelling all over the world, or just a troll... (Or working for ucool, of course).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    Dear leader,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we not planning to do anything to war hall now.

For your reference, while in anniversary event you can buy 99$ gem package, and when you buy additional 99$ you will get 250k lumber and ore, 50k mercury each. So you need to buy 4x 99$ package instantly to safely upgrade to war hall to level 4. Happy spending!

Best Regards
    Bitty
    Are you serious? Your response is to please spend hundreds of dollars on a game where the support and developement team are destroying their own fan base? You are insane. Had a great game going, then added a completely different game to it, and made it so our hard work up to this point is diminished even more, for what a few dollars? Idiots!![/QUOTE]

(duplicate post, just delete it)

(Although sometimes reality can overcome fiction)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batmanhc.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	11503  

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Its nearly impossible to reach warhall 4 without paying!

i played more then 10h today non stop. you can lose in 10 min more then 200k resources...

@Bitty F$% Y"!!!!!

Best Regards
    Muck

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Lol again. Yes, I'm VIP13, FYI. I started playing a bit late, and it has been over than $1,500 across the last 20 months, which makes an average of $75 / month, way more than enough for a little game like this, IMHO. (I know that you're even more moderate than me with your spending and I respect you for that).
    At the time I intent to upgrade my VIP status, ucool banned me 3 days for a stupid reason (before that is a full month game crashing when ucool switch from cocos3d to Unity3D, with 5% compensation for my loss). I stopped paying since then.

I do not have issue making myself high VIP, but I can't pay for the one I don't like.
    Last edited by bin; 08-02-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    Dear leader,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we not planning to do anything to war hall now.

For your reference, while in anniversary event you can buy 99$ gem package, and when you buy additional 99$ you will get 250k lumber and ore, 50k mercury each. So you need to buy 4x 99$ package instantly to safely upgrade to war hall to level 4. Happy spending!

Best Regards
    Bitty
    LMAO. So not only is it $500 to go to WH4 but it has to be done in one day? It is not cumulative?

Quote Originally Posted by ICON View Post
    LMAO. So not only is it $500 to go to WH4 but it has to be done in one day? It is not cumulative?
    If you don't pay $500 in a few minutes and upgrade WH4 immediately, do you think other players will let you do that ? You may have to spend $600 if people happen to visit you during this time.
    Last edited by bin; 08-03-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Normally not a fan, but ds1202, that is one badass troll.