Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warhall nonsense

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar

Exclamation Warhall nonsense

Hello again.

There have been complaints on this all along but now they're becoming buried beneath the many other bugs this game has.

However, I think that this is one of the most important issues that have to be addressed (if not the most) at this moment.

The warhall requirements for level4 are just insane, and it's pretty clear to me and everyone else who has been complaining about it that it's clearly a mistake on the developers side. The requirements should be divided by TEN. A developer must have made a mistake because every other scaling in resources is proportional to what it was in levels 1-3.

It's just IMPOSSIBLE to reach 1+ mil in wood and ore and 240 mil mercury. I am a high VIP and powerful player. However, as soon as my resources go beyond the vault's limit, I start to get plundered and my resources are looted by others much faster than I can raise them back. One example: A couple of days ago, I plundered and used the furnace a lot, so I managed to gather around 50k mercury. I went to bed and in the morning my defenders had been raped 17 times with an average of 2k mercury stolen from me on each attack. When I tried to take revenge on them, which costs an increasing amount of GEMS (shame on you), I only managed to get back half of it from each one of them (if you succeed, the revenge attack should get it all back, and that's what I paid for), then the plundering party started again until my resources went below the vault's capacity again.

I just HATE this whole patch. It's a disgrace. It turns the game into a completely different thing that for the first time is making me considering to quit (as many others already have). I mean, I complain when I think that I must, but I've been patient so far and I had never considered to uninstall HC until now. So, please, as I know that this horrendous additions are here to stay, please fix them urgently. You were very quick in removing Tarot Prophet and Dual Wield from the bronze chests, but those annoying, completely absurd requirements are still there. Just correct them ASAP, and let us move on, please.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Hello again.

There have been complaints on this all along but now they're becoming buried beneath the many other bugs this game has.

However, I think that this is one of the most important issues that have to be addressed (if not the most) at this moment.

The warhall requirements for level4 are just insane, and it's pretty clear to me and everyone else who has been complaining about it that it's clearly a mistake on the developers side. The requirements should be divided by TEN. A developer must have made a mistake because every other scaling in resources is proportional to what it was in levels 1-3.

It's just IMPOSSIBLE to reach 1+ mil in wood and ore and 240 mil mercury. I am a high VIP and powerful player. However, as soon as my resources go beyond the vault's limit, I start to get plundered and my resources are looted by others much faster than I can raise them back. One example: A couple of days ago, I plundered and used the furnace a lot, so I managed to gather around 50k mercury. I went to bed and in the morning my defenders had been raped 17 times with an average of 2k mercury stolen from me on each attack. When I tried to take revenge on them, which costs an increasing amount of GEMS (shame on you), I only managed to get back half of it from each one of them (if you succeed, the revenge attack should get it all back, and that's what I paid for), then the plundering party started again until my resources went below the vault's capacity again.

I just HATE this whole patch. It's a disgrace. It turns the game into a completely different thing that for the first time is making me considering to quit (as many others already have). I mean, I complain when I think that I must, but I've been patient so far and I had never considered to uninstall HC until now. So, please, as I know that this horrendous additions are here to stay, please fix them urgently. You were very quick in removing Tarot Prophet and Dual Wield from the bronze chests, but those annoying, completely absurd requirements are still there. Just correct them ASAP, and let us move on, please.
    hmmmm I guess your not high VIP enough rofl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 7.18.04 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	11484  

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    war hall is bullshit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    hmmmm I guess your not high VIP enough rofl
    And here comes the Troll Prince... Yeah, maybe it's possible if you don't have a real life to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    And here comes the Troll Prince... Yeah, maybe it's possible if you don't have a real life to care about.
    wow, I can see a poor jealous kid whining it is just a game grow up and find a job that will let you have fun in these games

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)

Banned Contributor Level 7
    wow, I can see a poor jealous kid whining it is just a game grow up and find a job that will let you have fun in these games
    You said in another thread that you were quitting, hurry up willya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    You said in another thread that you were quitting, hurry up willya!!!
    I'll quit whenever I want kid lol

but good to know that I have followers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    R.I.P heroes charge..mass quitting have already happened..it's about time isn't it?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Agree with Dali, War Hall system is insane.
    Many players have already left the game.
    @Ucool: check your wallet at the end of this month, you will see how great is your Heroes Camp.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Smart people do exist.
    You're not one of them.
    Dali might be.
    Get over it.

And Dali you're right, I'm not insane to waste a day of my life just yo upgrade stupid building in a game. Don't need it that badly. If they come to sense one day and change requirements than I will. Until than Ucool can watch their high VIP players quit. From my server 4 did that I know of

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Dear leader,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we not planning to do anything to war hall now.

For your reference, while in anniversary event you can buy 99$ gem package, and when you buy additional 99$ you will get 250k lumber and ore, 50k mercury each. So you need to buy 4x 99$ package instantly to safely upgrade to war hall to level 4. Happy spending!

Best Regards
    Bitty

Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    Dear leader,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we not planning to do anything to war hall now.

For your reference, while in anniversary event you can buy 99$ gem package, and when you buy additional 99$ you will get 250k lumber and ore, 50k mercury each. So you need to buy 4x 99$ package instantly to safely upgrade to war hall to level 4. Happy spending!

Best Regards
    Bitty
    rofl omg just OMG

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    They may make it easier when the two years event is done.
    Because they want the big spenders to spend.
    Ucool aimed big this time. With 4 additional 99 bucks purchases.
    So greedy

Lol, thank you so much for your prompt reply, Bitty.

Sadly, you and linyijun are probably right... Let's hope that you're not and they correct soon those additional zeroes typed in the requirements by mistake (I wouldn't bet on it, but hey, I still can hope).

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    Dear leader,

Best Regards
    Bitty
    Better make it 5x $99 to cover any inconveniently timed plunders.