Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Alendris Test for You#1 : Big Bang Racing

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,634
    Rep Power
    62

    Alendris Test for You#1 : Big Bang Racing

    Hello everybody, here a little game who has just been released.



    It's change the mind from HC for a while

    It's my 1st Video "out of HC", so don't hesitate to give me your feedback to improve the future release.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    18
    Hi there, youtube bloger. Two things i wanna say to you:

    1. This is nothing about Heroes Charge, so why you spam us.

    2. Man, get a life, stop spending real life time in those pixel and then uploading them.

    thank you.
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

  3. #3
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,818
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    1. This is nothing about Heroes Charge, so why you spam us.

    2. Man, get a life, stop spending real life time in those pixel and then uploading them.
    you know letters/words/sentences are also Pixels.....so why you spent real life time to spam with just an unnecessary post?

    Thank you

  4. #4
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,634
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Hi there, youtube bloger. Two things i wanna say to you:

    1. This is nothing about Heroes Charge, so why you spam us.

    2. Man, get a life, stop spending real life time in those pixel and then uploading them.

    thank you.
    In this forum/entertainment (for all stuff who is not about heroes charge)

    So i think it's in the good place .

    About my free time, i think i'm free to spend it how i want. Some people like party/drink/speaking with friends about nothing, i like this stuff. It's all.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    you know letters/words/sentences are also Pixels.....so why you spent real life time to spam with just an unnecessary post?

    Thank you
    I think you don't get it too...
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •