Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Migrate to newer server?

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6

    Migrate to newer server?

    Hello betty i am from server 7, can i migrate to server 9?

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by strief View Post
    Hello betty i am from server 7, can i migrate to server 9?
    No you cant, only s1 - s6 you can tnx

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,239
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry that players are only able to migrate to the older servers. Hope your understanding.
    Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    No you cant, only s1 - s6 you can tnx
    Yes crypsis, useless stay at s7 now with dafuq there, i cannot get rank

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by strief View Post
    Yes crypsis, useless stay at s7 now with dafuq there, i cannot get rank
    Yeaa its to hard ehhehe

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SoCalif, USA
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    10
    Old threads, not sure if this is still true: I'm on server 115. Can I migrate to server 116?

    After some more searching and asking in world chat, I'll answer my own question. Costs $100 to migrate up maximum of 10 "jumps." Costs $10 for each "jump" down. So, to just migrate one "jump" from 115 to 116 would be $100.

    Edited: OK, now I'm being told I can quit my guild (server 115) and join another guild (116) without migrating. Is this true? Can we join guilds on different servers within a range of servers? I'm hesitant to quit my current guild and then find out it's a big hassle to join the other guild.
    Last edited by Talia; 09-23-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: conflicting information

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,239
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Old threads, not sure if this is still true: I'm on server 115. Can I migrate to server 116?

    After some more searching and asking in world chat, I'll answer my own question. Costs $100 to migrate up maximum of 10 "jumps." Costs $10 for each "jump" down. So, to just migrate one "jump" from 115 to 116 would be $100.

    Edited: OK, now I'm being told I can quit my guild (server 115) and join another guild (116) without migrating. Is this true? Can we join guilds on different servers within a range of servers? I'm hesitant to quit my current guild and then find out it's a big hassle to join the other guild.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team persists that we would not change the pricing. Because even for now you could only move up to max. 10 servers in each migration. But you will also get the gems equals to non-discounted gems package and VIP points. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Old threads, not sure if this is still true: I'm on server 115. Can I migrate to server 116?

    After some more searching and asking in world chat, I'll answer my own question. Costs $100 to migrate up maximum of 10 "jumps." Costs $10 for each "jump" down. So, to just migrate one "jump" from 115 to 116 would be $100.

    Edited: OK, now I'm being told I can quit my guild (server 115) and join another guild (116) without migrating. Is this true? Can we join guilds on different servers within a range of servers? I'm hesitant to quit my current guild and then find out it's a big hassle to join the other guild.
    Yes to all your questions. You can join any guild of the merged server without migrate to a new server.

    But i d prefer to join A-Team

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SoCalif, USA
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    10
    Thank you! Got it worked out, changed guilds without having to pony up $.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •