Thread: Migrate to newer server?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Migrate to newer server?

Hello betty i am from server 7, can i migrate to server 9?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by strief View Post
    Hello betty i am from server 7, can i migrate to server 9?
    No you cant, only s1 - s6 you can tnx

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry that players are only able to migrate to the older servers. Hope your understanding.
    Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    No you cant, only s1 - s6 you can tnx
    Yes crypsis, useless stay at s7 now with dafuq there, i cannot get rank

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by strief View Post
    Yes crypsis, useless stay at s7 now with dafuq there, i cannot get rank
    Yeaa its to hard ehhehe

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Old threads, not sure if this is still true: I'm on server 115. Can I migrate to server 116?

After some more searching and asking in world chat, I'll answer my own question. Costs $100 to migrate up maximum of 10 "jumps." Costs $10 for each "jump" down. So, to just migrate one "jump" from 115 to 116 would be $100.

Edited: OK, now I'm being told I can quit my guild (server 115) and join another guild (116) without migrating. Is this true? Can we join guilds on different servers within a range of servers? I'm hesitant to quit my current guild and then find out it's a big hassle to join the other guild.
    Last edited by Talia; 09-23-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: conflicting information

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Old threads, not sure if this is still true: I'm on server 115. Can I migrate to server 116?

After some more searching and asking in world chat, I'll answer my own question. Costs $100 to migrate up maximum of 10 "jumps." Costs $10 for each "jump" down. So, to just migrate one "jump" from 115 to 116 would be $100.

Edited: OK, now I'm being told I can quit my guild (server 115) and join another guild (116) without migrating. Is this true? Can we join guilds on different servers within a range of servers? I'm hesitant to quit my current guild and then find out it's a big hassle to join the other guild.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team persists that we would not change the pricing. Because even for now you could only move up to max. 10 servers in each migration. But you will also get the gems equals to non-discounted gems package and VIP points. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post

Yes to all your questions. You can join any guild of the merged server without migrate to a new server.

But i d prefer to join A-Team

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Thank you! Got it worked out, changed guilds without having to pony up $.