Thread: Make Rose fencer only steal front/near enemy energy only

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Make Rose fencer only steal front/near enemy energy only

Please, can you change rose fencer 2nd skill 'magic touch' target from random to only front or near enemy. Just like imperial executor 3rd(+steal energy) skill why he only target front not midline or backline.
    Also i want to see female midline to be more effective. Most of time rose fencer always steal energy from female midline hero then being charm for long time, then for the second time the same target probably being steal energy again eventually will result the hero died without cast ultimate. I really want to see some hero (diamond assassin, scorpion queen, ) shine on arena.
    I hope you will consider my suggestion, thanks

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    All I see is I want this, I want that...and no, why on Earth would they do that?! That's the whole purpose of RF, he's supposed to block females and he will most likely steal from them too, why wouldn't he, he gets more energy from them! Your proposal is too bad and makes him quite useless since he's already worse at r2 with less int energy this will only destroy him so I highly disagree with this, he's perfectly fine the way he is

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    All I see is I want this, I want that...and no, why on Earth would they do that?! That's the whole purpose of RF, he's supposed to block females and he will most likely steal from them too, why wouldn't he, he gets more energy from them! Your proposal is too bad and makes him quite useless since he's already worse at r2 with less int energy this will only destroy him so I highly disagree with this, he's perfectly fine the way he is
    What you mean by block female? They can't join arena?
    1. People can still avoid it by using non front female hero formation and it will forever, will rose fencer get better????
    2. Not only ' i want' but all people who upgrade midline female hero not only me, so we should ignore it and cry?
    3.His first skill and fourth skill already weaken female, so where the 'balance' if he has chance to ultimate twice while female midline has no chance to ultimate?
    4. He can still steal energy and will probably ultimate first. Not all hero can steal energy.
    5. Rare hero such as demon assassin is hard to get and actually good but become suck when against rose fencer. It's fair? Even ember already say her weakness is only silent

So betty ignore this?

Rose fencer is fine like this .

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    Please, can you change rose fencer 2nd skill 'magic touch' target from random to only front or near enemy. Just like imperial executor 3rd(+steal energy) skill why he only target front not midline or backline.
    Also i want to see female midline to be more effective. Most of time rose fencer always steal energy from female midline hero then being charm for long time, then for the second time the same target probably being steal energy again eventually will result the hero died without cast ultimate. I really want to see some hero (diamond assassin, scorpion queen, ) shine on arena.
    I hope you will consider my suggestion, thanks
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know and review the skill. But most of the time, we will not modify the skill. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty we need answer on the true probleme plz