Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Training Field Question

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9

    Training Field Question

    So please don't think I'm ignorant, but I am having trouble figuring out what the different colors mean on the stats. When the heroes begin training, their stats are grey. At some point, they turn green. Then they turn blue. But i can't figure out the reason for the change. Can someone help me out? Without making me feel dumb? Thanks!!
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Viper View Post
    So please don't think I'm ignorant, but I am having trouble figuring out what the different colors mean on the stats. When the heroes begin training, their stats are grey. At some point, they turn green. Then they turn blue. But i can't figure out the reason for the change. Can someone help me out? Without making me feel dumb? Thanks!!
    I guess it's indicator for the limit, it's my opinion
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    So basically it's like cautionary colors? Lol
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    9
    they turn purple too, so following this logic, there's also orange and maybe red

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    Maarmool, your WH4, right? What is your Training camp level?
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    9
    Yep, lvl4... the training camp'll be lvl 20 in 4 hrs, the upgrades there now takes 12hrs to finish and it cost around 65k resources.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    Any thoughts as to what the colors imply or signify?
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    8
    I'd love to know too

  9. #9
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Anyone know why on 1 of 3 attributes gives 0 boost when hero is trained at some point? training field level blocking it or can't go higher?

  10. #10
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Anyone know why on 1 of 3 attributes gives 0 boost when hero is trained at some point? training field level blocking it or can't go higher?
    Never had 0 unless I reached cap on that attribute.
    But you can easily look that up:
    If you choose a hero to train you see his actual attribute boosts, if you hold down finger on one of the 3 attribute fields it displays maximum you get for actual Trainingsfield lvl....

    Maybe with bad luck you can have +0 randomly, but never saw it... Bad enough you can get +1 on all 3 attributes even at trainingsfield lvl18

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Never had 0 unless I reached cap on that attribute.
    But you can easily look that up:
    If you choose a hero to train you see his actual attribute boosts, if you hold down finger on one of the 3 attribute fields it displays maximum you get for actual Trainingsfield lvl....

    Maybe with bad luck you can have +0 randomly, but never saw it... Bad enough you can get +1 on all 3 attributes even at trainingsfield lvl18
    Ah, didn't know about that holding a finger on icons, that's it than, I reached max on my HN's armor, now can still add a bit more of other 2 attributes ad that's it

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    18
    Purple= max
    White/Green/Blue are just like promotions, changing tier-color when you get closer to maxing the attribute.

    When an attribute is maxed, you can still train the character to max the other two attributes, but only those will improve.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    7
    Maarmool, are the training caps raised after WH4

  14. #14
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedrock View Post
    Maarmool, are the training caps raised after WH4
    Sure they are... That's about the only reason really to lvl up Warhall.
    With Warhall lvl 3 you can have maximum Trainingsfield lvl18
    With Warhall lvl4 it's Trainingsfield lvl 26 I think and
    With Warhall lvl5 it's Trainingsfield lvl35

    About the 26 I'm not 100% sure, but something like that.. 35 is maximum

  15. #15
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Sure they are... That's about the only reason really to lvl up Warhall.
    No Doubt!!
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •