Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Camp.Can We get an Answer?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    The answer is buy gem 400$ and you will get the resources you need directly
    that what they want you to do but it is just waste of money if you ask me

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    ask yourself what is the point of having War Hall to rank 5 ?
    epic gear ? hero stats camp ? hmm gaining new skills ?
    (all of them are crap)
    and even if you want them hmmm GL in completing all of what you want in a year or two unless your high VIP like me lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I think our prodcution team will discuss this issue on Monday and then answer the questions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So, what was the answer, dear Betty?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    ask yourself what is the point of having War Hall to rank 5 ?
    epic gear ? hero stats camp ? hmm gaining new skills ?
    (all of them are crap)
    and even if you want them hmmm GL in completing all of what you want in a year or two unless your high VIP like me lol
    Sadly, the only benefit in the heroes camp is the training field.
    Got mine to level 18 and stuck now until I get 1m resources...

In hindsight, it would've been much easier to get to 1m with all same server, instead of cross server..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Unless you are in active server like server 58, the benefits of Training Camp is not clear in old servers like S16. After years of playing, all Arena/GA ranks are settled, most active players join 1 top guild and the rest are more passive players, who would not care if they have top ranks or not, having 10% buff to all heroes (cost year time) don't change anything.

Depend on where you are, don't kill yourself because of some useless attractive features.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    So, what was the answer, dear Betty?
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we would moderately increase the Vault capacity. But we don't have plans on changing other settings yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we would moderately increase the Vault capacity. But we don't have plans on changing other settings yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What is the logic behind having war hall 4 and 5 so unattainable? The defence boosts are near meaningless, and the only useful part of war hall 4 and 5 is training field. Everything else is a waste of time.

Why are the developers pushing for so many p2w features? The fun part of this game is the heroes and training, not the meaningless accumulation of resources...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, this is not the response we all are waiting for. If he wants to keep our business, he must balance this feature. It doesnt make sense right now.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    The only intention ucool has with new functions, is to give us a place to waste all the useless equipment and gold we gather. They dont care if it is balanced. The rich will stupidly pay, the rest will get bored and quit. Try new content not just gear and money dumps ucool. You guys are sooooo bad at your job. Destroying a game many have enjoyed for 2 years! What were you thinking?? Instead on adding more of what people already enjoyed about this game, You said "lets add a completely different, and stupid, game to this one! We can rape many more dollars this way!"

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Well, expanding the lvl3 vault's capacity seems good when you need to get 1 million for war hall lvl4, but what about getting war hall to lvl5 when you need almost 9 million of lumber, 9 millions of ore and almost 1.6 millions of mercury?? One million is complicated, but those amounts are simply ridiculous. )=

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    BTW, i fought a lvl5 warhall... Dunno how he magage to have this while 4 looks like impossible.
    Maybe there's some hack in the game ???

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    If the vault doesn't allow you to protect at the very least half of what you need, there's absolutely no point. 90k or 200k, that's just the same.
    It's impossible to get to 1M for anyone except for some of the biggest powerhouses/whales, willing to pay and/or farm for dozens of hours straight like autists. They're the ONLY ONES armed enough to sit on huge amounts of ressources without getting gangbanged all day long.

Scale the ressource production/plundering with the needed amount or add some shield/protection feature, making it some long exhausting but POSSIBLE grinding race, or just replace the "level up" button by "Go to WH4 for 50 000 Gems" so every sane person will just forget about it and stop complaining.

At least respect your community enough to make it damn clear that WH4+ is just a cash-machine and not some "new innovative feature". Admit you want players to pay hundreds of USD for it and just say so instead of bullshitting us, trying to sell us on the obvious lie that the developers really believe it's not broken. IT IS BROKEN. Only thing left to know is if it has always been planned to be broken and will logically stay that way.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    if moderately means 800k at vault 3 and 7kk at vault 4 then its fine... otherwise everything stays the same

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    So I decided to disassemble some gear to try and see if even with plundering I could keep an edge and stay ahead....I had 350k of the lumber and the other mat and 148k Mercury....after 6 hours all I have is what's protected by the vault...and for 50 gems I got the privilege of looting 1/10 of what was taken from me through revenge.... So stupid.... So someone gets to plunder 10k/10k/6k in resources from me and I pay to get it back and can only gain 1k/1k/200 back? Utter bullshit, you assholes....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by franakin74 View Post
    BTW, i fought a lvl5 warhall... Dunno how he magage to have this while 4 looks like impossible.
    Maybe there's some hack in the game ???
    That was an NPC.