Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Camp.Can We get an Answer?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Heroes Camp.Can We get an Answer?

As you know, multiple players had complain about how Ridiculous is it to save 1M resources to upgrade WarHall4

-Vault Protect Way too little
    -You can literally find the same player with high loot over and over and over again and plunder him DRY of all his hard work, since there is no Shield System or anything
    -Stupid NPC with OP stats lurking around for?

will there be a Balance/update on this?

It will be joke for those who Actually Tries to go hard and collect 1M resources and when they finally manage To collect 1M resources and upgrade,
    few days/week later,Heroes Charge update. and hugely decrease the upgrade Cost/Vault Size Increase/blah blah blah..
    Sure tons of people will be happy, but are you gonna refund those Players who actually did the near Impossible who Already Upgraded their WarHall to lv4?
    When they could had just wait another day or so when the update suddenly comes and bite them in the ass.

you guys did this countless of times,

You change Fiend Slayer equipment Antique Halbert and Replace with a CHEAP/EASY to get Firebolt Axe...and no refunds.

just why I am asking.Thanks for an answer.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    As you know, multiple players had complain about how Ridiculous is it to save 1M resources to upgrade WarHall4

-Vault Protect Way too little
    -You can literally find the same player with high loot over and over and over again and plunder him DRY of all his hard work, since there is no Shield System or anything
    -Stupid NPC with OP stats lurking around for?

will there be a Balance/update on this?

It will be joke for those who Actually Tries to go hard and collect 1M resources and when they finally manage To collect 1M resources and upgrade,
    few days/week later,Heroes Charge update. and hugely decrease the upgrade Cost/Vault Size Increase/blah blah blah..
    Sure tons of people will be happy, but are you gonna refund those Players who actually did the near Impossible who Already Upgraded their WarHall to lv4?
    When they could had just wait another day or so when the update suddenly comes and bite them in the ass.

you guys did this countless of times,

You change Fiend Slayer equipment Antique Halbert and Replace with a CHEAP/EASY to get Firebolt Axe...and no refunds.

just why I am asking.Thanks for an answer.
    Dear Leader
    I think our prodcution team will discuss this issue on Monday and then answer the questions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I think our prodcution team will discuss this issue on Monday and then answer the questions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    ok...means I aint collecting resources for now.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    that some good news... i will wait too xD

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Maybe the production team can go back to school to learn basic math because they obviously did not have a clue on their calculations.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    Maybe the production team can go back to school to learn basic math because they obviously did not have a clue on their calculations.
    maybe their intelligent and gamer's logic got stuck, because they only copy paste???

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I closed my game at 12.30PM with 350k resource and when i logged at 18.00 PM i had 140k...! Attacker can use previus special charge and can choose when use it (like single player) but defender can't , use multiple and infinite teams, restart the app if sometimes is going wrong e attack again with full health. It's impossible protect resources!!!! This camp need a protection system like every game like it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud7th View Post
    I closed my game at 12.30PM with 350k resource and when i logged at 18.00 PM i had 140k...! Attacker can use previus special charge and can choose when use it (like single player) but defender can't , use multiple and infinite teams, restart the app if sometimes is going wrong e attack again with full health. It's impossible protect resources!!!! This camp need a protection system like every game like it....
    LOL FYL..

i already knew stacking resource is bad idea, even before server merger...

lets wait until monday...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They should improve Forge lv4/5 too

Apparently lv4/5 can't even craft a single R/R1 gear! Just bunch of junks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    It's Monday.so what's the answer.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    news on this?

With the purchase event .some high spender are paying 400usd to get the 1m resources instantly.

Still is ridiculous,I don't mind if the upgrade cost is 1m but we need a damn SHIELD SYSTEM.Getting attack every damn 5 minute getting looted 20-40k is ridiculous!

There are many games Shield System which you can copy.
    clash of clans shield system for example!

I got a direct message back from ember - they are working on suggestions i posted.
    either A) reduce the necessary spend, or B) increase Vault size.

They are looking at reducing the necessary spend needed from what i have received.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6904.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	11481
    Server 92 - {DoW} Crip - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,008,885 (Aug 10 2016)
    Server 101 - KJ.Awesome - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,002,500 (Aug 10 2016)

Former player.

UCool are a pack of greedy bastards, don't care about anything but gold Lining their pockets.

I Hope this game dies and you get sued for plagiarism.

Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by crip View Post
    I got a direct message back from ember - they are working on suggestions i posted.
    either A) reduce the necessary spend, or B) increase Vault size.

They are looking at reducing the necessary spend needed from what i have received.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6904.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	11481
    But they still want the big spenders to spend first before they make any changes
    This is a business. Sad but that's the truth

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    The answer is buy gem 400$ and you will get the resources you need directly