Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plundering from guildmates is absurd.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar

Thumbs up Plundering from guildmates is absurd.

If you feel the same way please copy/paste this message to the in-game support.

Dear uCool support,

Feature: Hero Camp (specifically, The War Hall)
    Problem: Plundering guild mates

Members in the same guild are able to loot recourses (lumber, ore and mercury) from each other. This causes a lot of grief and unfortunate remarks towards one another. The idea of plundering from your guild mates is absurd. Booty Cave is cross server and only 1 gem and an X amount of gold are looted. Plundering is within your own server and top players can only search and find top players. 50% of the time a guild mate will show up.

Please remove players in the same guild from the search parameters or make the search function cross server.

Thank you for your time.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    agree... thumbs up for this one..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Totally agree, simply assign booty cave restriction. Can't be that difficult lol.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    As far as i heard ucool is working on a solution for this problem already
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    we don't want fights in guilds, about who plunder other's resources..... So yes, pls do something
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Why do your own guildmates plunder you? They must be jerks....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The Plundering system should be changed at all somehow. I get attacked almost every 5 mins. The top attacker is also top in all ranks on our server so no chance to revenge. But at least 20 plunderings a day by him (plus many others) makes me thinking about the camp in general. Btw. I'm WH lvl 3 and V lvl 3 and not sure if I should try to ignore that at all...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    If your guildmates plunder you then your guild suck.

Guild rule should be dont plunder guildmates. Dont ppl in your guild look who they plunder????
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Guild rule should be dont plunder guildmates. Dont ppl in your guild look who they plunder????
    We look, but mistakes can happen. But here it hurts much more as in Arena were you can give rank back.

And if your in an dominant guild on your server and no other guild (or some strong players) around, you don't see much more others or have to refresh like 20 times

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    We look, but mistakes can happen. But here it hurts much more as in Arena were you can give rank back.

And if your in an dominant guild on your server and no other guild (or some strong players) around, you don't see much more others or have to refresh like 20 times
    Yeah I can't tell you how many times I plundered my guildmates or vice versa, not because we want to, it truly is a contagious bone headed mistake. I agree with Giozilla on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Why do your own guildmates plunder you? They must be jerks....
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Mistakes happen. I don't even think they're doing it out of spite. Just not paying enough attention. I'd like to find a guild that currently does not have issues with the plundering system as it is now. Unless you want to start kicking people for looting each other, there is no way to enforce any rule behind this.

Guild mates are still plundering each other while we wait for a fix. Our temporary solution is: "If you plunder a guild mate everyone may plunder you".

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    Mistakes happen. I don't even think they're doing it out of spite. Just not paying enough attention. I'd like to find a guild that currently does not have issues with the plundering system as it is now. Unless you want to start kicking people for looting each other, there is no way to enforce any rule behind this.

Guild mates are still plundering each other while we wait for a fix. Our temporary solution is: "If you plunder a guild mate everyone may plunder you".
    Why plunder at all? If you are on a server like the kind Henry mentions with really only your own guild dominating the server, then wouldn't it behove that guild to NOT plunder at all, since they're being matched mostly against guildies? That way everyone can upgrade their halls without worry...don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Why plunder at all? If you are on a server like the kind Henry mentions with really only your own guild dominating the server, then wouldn't it behove that guild to NOT plunder at all, since they're being matched mostly against guildies? That way everyone can upgrade their halls without worry...don't you think?
    We aren't the solo guild in our server so we have plenty of other plundering opportunities. That one million recourses needed is the driving factor for plundering of course. All the little gains matter. We've tried to contact other guild leaders but they face the same issues. No way to enforce any rules behind this.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Seems for me that now itīs cross-Server and no guildmates anymore...or just because ist crossserver I havenīt found guildmates for now as Chance is smaller....

But didnīt refresh that often today yet

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Seems for me that now itīs cross-Server and no guildmates anymore...or just because ist crossserver I havenīt found guildmates for now as Chance is smaller....

But didnīt refresh that often today yet
    I have also been hearing/seeing that! Only high power NPC's for some people. Others see players from other servers. So many bugs with the patch today.